Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) (23260 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / “we Defeated IBB And Abacha, We Won’t Allow Another Dictator” — Femi Falana / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Omololu2121: 7:54am On May 12, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
WHY WILL THEY NOT? HE WANTS TO BRING HIS SIBLINGS TO SUCCEED HIM ARE WE IN MUGABE REGIME?

WHAT HAVE THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

DO YOU KNOW IN 2015 YOU BARELY CAN EXHAUST 1GIG OF DATA? SO DATA ROLLOVER WAS INTRODUCED IN 2016 TO HELP ACCUMULATE BANDWIDTH TO BE USE AT CONVENIENCE.

BUY WHY NOW?

DO YOU KNOW THAT 2GIG CAN'T EVEN LAST FOR 3DAYS?
AND WE HAVE THE NCC, THE PUBLIC COMPLAINT COMMISSION, THE DIFFERENT REGULATORY ARMS OF GOVT AIN'T EVEN INTERESTED IN CHECKMATING THIS BUT ONLY INTERESTED IN THEIR V.A.T AND COMMISSIONS.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

IF YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER, A GOOD BLOGGER PLEASE THE INTERNET IS OUR ONLY SOURCE TO CREATE A MASS AWARENESS. PLEASE I CAN GIVE YOU MORE FACTS ABOUT THIS.

HOW CAN WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS? WE NEED NOT TO IGNORE THIS COMPLIANT.

MTN PRECISELY ARE CRIMINALS. TELL THEM I LIVE AT Address: No 38 Obianodo Street Achara Layout Enugu, Enugu State.
1st floor. RUBBISH THIS IS TOO MUCH MTCHEEEWWWW
Do you know that in the year 2000,there was a 1 litre coke,called family coke,it was sold for either #50 or #100.

What's really wrong with Nigeria

Nigeria is so messed up,in the next 50 years,nothing good would have been achieved in this country, things keep on getting worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2018
Need a house or a land in Abuja The call or WhatsApp me on O7O65981947.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by showafrica(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2018
Now these are the men. I thought they were all dumb and foolish. Though, they might not win the final gubernatorial election because, I still see bunch of share the money gang.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by jrusky(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2018
Well despite both of you are same thieves but okorocha dynasty in that state must crumble that what I want.

In as far his son inlaw failed meaning he can no longer contest for the position of governor let's now wait and see what okorocha has to say or his next strategy.

Foolish man okorofool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 12, 2018
smiley

Do anything to win Rochas, but biko don't be worse than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by package7(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2018
Cockroach vs Hen

Okorocha is equal to cockroach and Mr Deputy is the Hen grin

Watch out :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by fergie001: 8:07am On May 12, 2018
Omo, Rochas don enter

See when you take out your opponents TKO

They prepared,saw and conquered

APC can do nothing,because all these men are the heavyweights of Imo.......Rochas and APC cannot win this one,at alllll

Who remain again?

Bye bye,Rochas.....good news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Mutemenot(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2018
Okorocha the statue maker of imo skirt. God must surely open your yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by drnoel: 8:23am On May 12, 2018
mjbaba:
Okorocha may have made money as a governor in Imo state. Maybe he has thus achieved his personal aim..

BUT

"Like" this comment if you agree with me that his tenor as governor has eroded the goodwill and good reputation he had prior to this time. It has exposed him as more of a fraud than a genuine philanthropist as most of us saw him before now

He did need to be exposed for what he already was. Anyone that knew him, knew him for a fraud. The problem now is that the masses know too but the question is do they care?
I was laughing at acquaintances that aided his election, all of them have nothing good to say about him now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by supereagle(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2018
Ichokwu:
Well done sir. At least, the fool has kept quiet.

. We are not seeing his terror Entraco again in Owerri. He unleashed terror on Owerri people in the last few weeks. Ohakim told him that the land has rejected him. He grabbed their land without mercy. Curse ye be his generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2018
How can a deputy defeat his boss while still under him. Thats weird

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by ibekwe97: 9:22am On May 12, 2018
Okorocha is a disgrace to IMO people entirely , but we re going to show him that IMO State is not his personal property nothing what
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2018
mjbaba:
Okorocha may have made money as a governor in Imo state. Maybe he has thus achieved his personal aim..

BUT

"Like" this comment if you agree with me that his tenor as governor has eroded the goodwill and good reputation he had prior to this time. It has exposed him as more of a fraud than a genuine philanthropist as most of us saw him before now
I swear I thought about this few days ago. The man has lost his reputation.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by ibekwe97: 9:25am On May 12, 2018
Okorocha is a disgrace to IMO people entirely , but we re going to show him that IMO State is not his personal property his intimidation or political background
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2018
How did Imo State end up with such a person as governor in the first place?
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Psoul(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2018
This same fate awaits Buhari come 2019. His closest political friends will desert him at the last minute. They are just there wt him in order to gather as many supporters as they want in order to frustrate Buhari come 2019.

Okorocha could not beliv that his deputy and other political friends and even his political friends at Abuja could do this to him. The baton has changed hands. Though all of them are still the same criminals, but it's better Rochas sits as a governed than the governor.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by CuriousX: 9:35am On May 12, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Rocha's said monkey de work baboon de chop

I remember sarki and his fellow BMC crew on nairaland

Where is he now? havent seen his annoying post for a while
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Justice28(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2018
kollinpowel:
Oga if you like him then idolize him on ur own, not begging people to like Him with u ,and by the way are you the god sharing long life? Ewu
E pain am grin grin grin
Go fvck yah daddy
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Halo22: 9:50am On May 12, 2018
Good for a political fraudster like okorocha, in his next venture in life, he should not underrate the power of team work
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by SirSkilla: 9:55am On May 12, 2018
Sergent Titus Owelle Rogers
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by kollinpowel(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2018
Justice28:

E pain am grin grin grin
Go fvck yah daddy
Omo Eran jatijati, it just shows the level at which you placed your father. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by anyicash(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Now I begins to fear okorocha.
I think it should be "i begin"
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2018
CuriousX:

Where is he now? havent seen his annoying post for a while

Oblivion
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by windwayltd: 1:22pm On May 12, 2018
The annulled congress or another one
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by talk2percy(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2018
grin grin cheesy cheesy Rochas Okoroawusa will receive it very hawt this time around.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: How We Defeated Okorocha's Camp ― Deputy Gov.Team(video) by Saxifrage12(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2018
*Whenever l see Buhari and Rochas on Television l check to know whether my PVC is still in my Wallet*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Aisha Buhari At China-Africa AIDS Prevention And Control Meeting In China / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.