Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health (11852 Views)

Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Nobody: 4:08am On May 12, 2018
Sitting too much is seriously bad for your health.

People who sit a lot every day have an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease and early death

Additionally, sitting all the time burns very few calories, and many studies have linked it to weight gain and obesity

This is a major problem for office workers, because they sit down for most of the day. Fortunately, standing desks are becoming increasingly more popular.

research has proven that standing can help improve heart health as well as over all health. some of the benefits of standing include, but not limited to :

1. flat belly
2. healthy heart
3. reduces and even prevents back pain
4. it helps you lose weight
5. improves mood and energy levels

the chart below shows how much calories you burn standing . it's advisable to stand for at least 4 hours a day. that's not too much ask . how badly do you want good health?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Nobody: 4:29am On May 12, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Newsprex(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2018
Bloody lie... I queue for almost 18 hours in first bank yesterday, my pot bellie never go...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by MystiqueReine(f): 6:54am On May 12, 2018
Eureka!The cure to my belly fat
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Fuckyoumod: 6:54am On May 12, 2018
Standing does what?
Which kin early morning lies be this?

Which mod... Even brought this lies to Front Page
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Kinesiology: 6:54am On May 12, 2018
ok.noted
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by lateefx(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2018
Newsprex:
Bloody lie... I queue for almost 18 hours in first bank yesterday, my pot bellie never go...

Hahaha haha. Bad guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by inoki247: 6:55am On May 12, 2018
b lying ooo i keep seeing alot of pipul on Queue Waiting For BrT everyday with pot belly. d stress in Lagos alone can make u loose pot Belly. but e no work.. this guy here don dey stand since i know him buh e neva lose am

6 Likes

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by MilesLamar(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2018
Newsprex:

Lol grin grin
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by HeWrites(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2018
Newsprex:

So because you made 1M yesterday means you're RICH forever

10 Likes

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Julietcutie(f): 6:57am On May 12, 2018
all this year's of standing .....abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by mekstaniac(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2018
MystiqueReine:
What's Eureka?
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Drsheddy(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2018
Op you can lie for Africa
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by spafu(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2018
OK, OBJ and Atiku, let's go there.
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Diso60090(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2018
MystiqueReine:

2 Likes

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by IMASTEX: 6:59am On May 12, 2018
You're correct.
Meanwhile, eat lots of fruits, cut down stress, keep yourself always hydrated, etc. to end premature expulsion, weak attention and other erectile dysfunctions.

Click to know more of what your body needs to give your spouse a mind blowing performance naturally:
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by testament007: 7:00am On May 12, 2018
Standing is my new hobby from today...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Pergrace: 7:01am On May 12, 2018
Nah to join a standing committee nah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Mutemenot(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2018
Our police men wey no dey sit down dey get belle o shocked
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Ibibioesan(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2018
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by stevodot22(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2018
Newsprex:
another lai Mohammed spotted. U 18 hours for first bank, hmmm.wehdone sir.

1 Like

Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by nairavsdollars(f): 7:03am On May 12, 2018
Abegi
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by MystiqueReine(f): 7:03am On May 12, 2018
mekstaniac:
What's Eureka?
An exclamation for sudden discovery
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Jaqenhghar: 7:06am On May 12, 2018
MystiqueReine:

Its not as easy as it sounds. I tried it at the office once it wasnt funny. You need to keep practicing and increasing the length of time.
Then you need to ditch the high heeled shoes
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Nobody: 7:10am On May 12, 2018
How true is this?
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Nobody: 7:17am On May 12, 2018
Lol

With the time I spend on the lines everyday waiting for BRT buses here in Lagos, I'm supposed to have no belly fat left at all grin grin
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Its not as easy as it sounds. I tried it at the office once it wasnt funny. You need to keep practicing and increasing the length of time.
Then you need to ditch the high heeled shoes
It's...
...wasn't...
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Kunleskey(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2018
nice one
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Kunleskey(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Newsprex post=67487727]Bloody lie... I queue for almost 18 hours in first bank yesterday, my pot bellie never go...You did it once and you are expecting changes immediately .
Re: Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health by Nobody: 7:28am On May 12, 2018
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cancer Surgeries, Chemotherapy Now Covered By NHIS / Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? / 6 World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.