Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng (839 Views)

Which Is More Profitable In Nigeria, Goods Or Service's / Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 – Www.frsc.gov.ng Portal / EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by oyatmicah(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2018
And no, there is no country that corners its local market before going international. So the idea of producing for the local market first before heading abroad is moot - Senator Ben Bruce Murray.

To help promote, encourage and adopt #MadeinNaija goods, Invoo Nigeria has created an online e-commerce portal, dedicated to goods from all sectors produced in Nigeria- www.invoo.com.ng

This will make locally produced goods available to Nigerians for purchase, regardless of their location, expose locally produced goods to the global market and achieve competitiveness so as to uphold standard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by oyatmicah(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2018
www.invoo.com.ng is an online e-commerce portal for specially designed to sell and buy Made in Nigeria goods. Invoo Nigeria aim to create a friendly market to promote the use of made in Nigeria products. This will also go a long way in rewarding the efforts of the creative minds in Nigeria putting up this product.

To create a store on invoo.com.ng is free, easy and simple. The web interface is user-friendly and advertising your products is also free. We have dedicated customer care unit, readily and always available to attend to sellers and buyers, commitment is our goal.

At Invoo Nigeria, we appreciate your creativity and we will love to have them on our carefully and specially designed e-market soon.
Tags like
#BuyNaijaToSustainNaira
#PatroniseMadeInNaija
#madeInNigeria
lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by choppey: 7:14am On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:
www.invoo.com.ng is an online e-commerce portal for specially designed to sell and buy Made in Nigeria goods. Invoo Nigeria aim to create a friendly market to promote the use of made in Nigeria products. This will also go a long way in rewarding the efforts of the creative minds in Nigeria putting up this product.

To create a store on invoo.com.ng is free, easy and simple. The web interface is user-friendly and advertising your products is also free. We have dedicated customer care unit, readily and always available to attend to sellers and buyers, commitment is our goal.

At Invoo Nigeria, we appreciate your creativity and we will love to have them on our carefully and specially designed e-market soon.
Tags like
#BuyNaijaToSustainNaira
#PatroniseMadeInNaija
#madeInNigeria
lalasticlala

u mean i dont have to pay to advertise my products or what, can u clarify this?

1 Like

Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by oyatmicah(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2018
choppey:

u mean i dont have to pay to advertise my products or what, can u clarify this?
we help you look for buyers of your products and you dont pay us for that till we get buyers for you, so its a win win situation for you.
you only pay us when your product has been sold. you can check us out at www.invoo.com.ng and for further enquiries u can send us a mail at Hello@invoo.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by mhayeor: 7:25am On May 12, 2018
wow, now we actually have something to grow the Naira. If Nigerians start patronizing made in Nigeria products more then the money pumped outside will reduce.

3 Likes

Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by choppey: 7:30am On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

we help you look for buyers of your products and you dont pay us for that till we get buyers for you, so its a win win situation for you.
you only pay us when your product has been sold. you can check us out at www.invoo.com.ng and for further enquiries u can send us a mail at Hello@invoo.com.ng

thats cool
i tink this deserves to b on frontpage, where is lalasticlala lala sef

1 Like

Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by mhayeor: 7:37am On May 12, 2018
choppey:

thats cool
i tink this deserves to b on frontpage, where is lalasticlala lala sef

it needs to be heard, everyone making stuffs in Nigeria needs to know about this.
Tiri Gbosa for Invoo
Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by Alpet(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2018
This is a great idea to promote made in Nigeria goods. kudos to Invoo Nigeria. This is a front page material @ lalasticlala
Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by Superdwale(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2018
This is so cool, i hve been looking for a platform like this . The site is so easy to use ,I’ll tell my sister to register her product there while its free because i know its going to be the next big thing

1 Like

Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by Sektion: 8:50am On May 12, 2018
legit cool
Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by AJB15(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2018
well, this is a great idea, Buhari come and see Nigerian youths dat are not lazy o
Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by bjbukzy(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2018
Wow....just visited the site now, and the competition between entrepreneurs has brought about a standardised price for goods.
Imagine seeing a fine shoe on IG, but because u have no idea about the price range they are telling u 50k in DM, now you can check the price tag of other brands doing similar things.

Lalastica do your thing abeg
Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by tunesky2303(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2018
I just checked the site now.... And I must say it really commendable
Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by Olaleen(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2018
smileyreally great initiative, this would really help Nigerian entrepreneurs greatly. This should be on the front page
oyatmicah:
And no, there is no country that corners its local market before going international. So the idea of producing for the local market first before heading abroad is moot - Senator Ben Bruce Murray.

To help promote, encourage and adopt #MadeinNaija goods, Invoo Nigeria has created an online e-commerce portal, dedicated to goods from all sectors produced in Nigeria- www.invoo.com.ng

This will make locally produced goods available to Nigerians for purchase, regardless of their location, expose locally produced goods to the global market and achieve competitiveness so as to uphold standard.
Re: Best Platform To Sell Made In Nigeria Goods; www.invoo.com.ng by ClassCaptain(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
This is commendable ..I have done a couple of transactions on this wonderful platform and I can vouch for their efficiency and effectiveness !!!! Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Job For Graduates At Nnu / Chevron Nigeria 2019 January – June Internship Placement (undergraduates) / Sales Executive Jobs At The Foodhub In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.