Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading (716 Views)

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by AbiaOnline(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2018
#AbiaOnline

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has embarked on the inspection of several ongoing road constructions in Aba.

Speaking while inspecting the roads, the Governor expressed satisfaction that the works are moving as planned. He particularly appreciated the works at Brass junction and Faulks road and commended the contractors for a job well done.

The Governor, who was happy that there were no longer flooding in Ukwumango-Ariaria, however frowned at the level of street trading going on the newly constructed road in Ariaria axis and urged the street traders to relocate to the Free zone of the market. He equally discouraged the unnecessary parking and loading of tricycles (Keke) on the road and said, they should look for a park as his government would not hesitate to remove any impediment to the works been done there.

The Governor inspected Porthacourt Road, Osusu Road and Ariaria-Faulks Road-Brass Junction as well as Ifeobara water basin.

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by awa(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2018
Ikpeazu is not serious minded in restoring sanity in God's own State

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by hisgrace090: 7:25am On May 12, 2018
Pictures of the roads he came to inspect.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by KingBelieve: 7:53am On May 12, 2018
OK
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by lastempero: 8:43am On May 12, 2018
Please go and finish that flyover u started(the flyover with no direction) I wonder if this man travels out out of the state at all to see the level of development and iam not even talking about the sub standard projects he is churning out.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by fergie001: 9:15am On May 12, 2018
Abia is doomed,
We had an occultist,
We had someone almost bought the whole of Umuahia
Now a lecturer,no difference

What is wrong with Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Chef2000: 9:25am On May 12, 2018
Abiaonline you ain't doing justice in pictures try upgrade.... meanwhile more pictures

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Chef2000: 9:29am On May 12, 2018
The people were filled with joy whe they saw the governor... Chiri gawa dee Okezie

1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Ttipsy(f): 9:41am On May 12, 2018
Abia state is a disgrace to the SE

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Chef2000: 9:50am On May 12, 2018
[s]
Ttipsy:
Abia state is a disgrace to the SE
[/s]
Mention your state that ain't a disgrace let's see, yes the two Orji's destroyed the state but you will be dishonest to say that Ikpeazu is not trying.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Chef2000: 9:55am On May 12, 2018
awa:
Ikpeazu is not serious minded in restoring sanity in God's own State
Okezie Ikpeazu ain't a magician a journey of million miles gonna start with one step and remember this is just his three years in office and you don't expect him to make Abia state a london in such short period.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Ttipsy(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2018
Chef2000:
[s][/s]
Mention your state that ain't a disgrace let's see, yes the two Orji's destroyed the state but you will be dishonest to say that Ikpeazu is not trying.
countless of roads are t
still in the same shape,since 1998 I was born till date. I visited the area and I was shocked. now tell me is Abia State not a disgrace?? other states are developing, upgrading theirs infrastructure, while Abia remains an isolated state, it's a shame bro.. don't be too daft to quote me again
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Chef2000: 10:16am On May 12, 2018
Ttipsy:
countless of roads are t
still in the same shape,since 1998 I was born till date. I visited the area and I was shocked. now tell me is Abia State not a disgrace?? other states are developing, upgrading theirs infrastructure, while Abia remains an isolated state, it's a shame bro.. don't be too daft to quote me again
You still ain't making sense and due to your age you don't really know the actual language to describe a situation like this.. well I let you be with your ignorance. bye
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Chef2000: 10:26am On May 12, 2018
[s]
fergie001:
Abia is doomed,
We had an occultist,
We had someone almost bought the whole of Umuahia
Now a lecturer,no difference
What is wrong with Abia?
[/s]
I don't understand your point and I am sure that you are not even making sense to yourself but just want to hate,.....mention why you think Abia state is doomed now, you'll start running from pillar to post
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by Chef2000: 10:26am On May 12, 2018
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by fergie001: 11:44am On May 12, 2018
Chef2000:
[s][/s]
I don't understand your point and I am sure that you are not even making sense to yourself but just want to hate,.....mention why you think Abia state is doomed now, you'll start running from pillar to post
wee you keep quiet
And get out of that cave you reside...
In your mind he is working and poly lecturers did 'sensitization' the other day,
Or he is paying workers..
Maybe you need to get out and see things for yourself and stop trying to "ngwalize" everybody
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading by HiddenShadow: 12:00pm On May 12, 2018
Chef2000:
The people were filled with joy whe they saw the governor... Chiri gawa dee Okezie

When will he pay teachers & pensioners.?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Femi Otedola Boards A Molue In Lagos / Senator Hope Uzodimma Tells Igbos How To Vote To Get Igbo Presidency 2023 / Ikpoba-Okha And Egor Of Edo State In Joyful Anticipation Of Osinbajo's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.