Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) (768 Views)

Tooth/gum Pains Is Giving Me Headache / Please, How Much Is Wisdom Tooth Removal In Nigeria? / 7 Possible Reasons Why Your Gum Bleeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) by tizteezy(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2018
Are you having a painful gum at the innermost corner of your teeth setup? Is there a little tooth popping up that causes lots of pains when your gums overlap on them and food particles get trapped under?
I used to be a victim of this too. I spent unnecessary money on visits to dentists, to no avail. One dentist even went as far as cutting off the overlapping gum, yet it grew back within a month. The pain was so uncomfortable.
I met this elderly man who told me he could help me. He gave me a herbal mixture to apply there. I did so for 5 days. To my surprise, the whole drama ended up until now I'm writing (over 8 months now). You can imagine how relieved I am. He only charged me a pittance of 5,000 naira, as compared to what I wasted on dentists.
I later met a guy who had same issue. We tried contacting the man, but he was now based in Lagos with his son.
He asked me to pay 50k and he will tell me what herbs to use and how to prepare the herbal medication.
I did, charged my new friend 5k, gave him the medication last month and he has been testifying since.
If you are suffering from the same issue or know someone who is, no matter your location in Nigeria, this medication can be prepared, sent to you at 5k plus way bill depending on your location. It's 100% safe and sure!

Contact me on 09027224064 or 08054783155

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) by akinola1384(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2018
tizteezy:
Are you having a painful gum at the innermost corner of your teeth setup? Is there a little tooth popping up that causes lots of pains when your gums overlap on them and food particles get trapped under?
I used to be a victim of this too. I spent unnecessary money on visits to dentists, to no avail. One dentist even went as far as cutting off the overlapping gum, yet it grew back within a month. The pain was so uncomfortable.
I met this elderly man who told me he could help me. He gave me a herbal mixture to apply there. I did so for 5 days. To my surprise, the while drama ended up until now I'm writing (over 8 months now). You can imagine how relieved I am. He only charged me a pittance of 5,000 naira, as compared to what I wasted on dentists.
I later met a guy who had same issue. We tried contacting the man, but he was now based in Lagos with his son.
He asked me to pay 50k and he will tell me what herbs to use and how to prepare the herbal medication.
I did, charged my new friend 5k, gave him the medication last month and he has been testifying since.
If you are suffering from the same issue or know someone who is, no matter your location in Nigeria, this medication can be prepared, sent to you at 5k plus way bill depending on your location. It's 100% safe and sure!

Contact me on 09027224064 or 08054783155
am having tooth pain, seriously and there is hole in the teeth can this drug work for it.
Re: Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) by tizteezy(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2018
akinola1384:
am having tooth pain, seriously and there is hole in the teeth can this drug work for it.

To be sincere, I can't ascertain. But if your tooth pain is entangled with gum pain, then it will work.
I don't know for hole in tooth though coz I've not applied it on such before.

Regards!
Re: Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) by tizteezy(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2018
Is the hole drilled in your tooth? Then it MIGHT NOT work. If it's in between two teeth, then it WILL work

Best Regards!
Re: Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) by marvelli(f): 8:05am On May 12, 2018
I suffer from this pain. It hurts terribly. I found that brushing after every meal or at least twice a day focusing on that spot where food particles get stuck helped me immensely! Instead of every few months of pain, it only comes around about once a year if that. And when that pain comes around because believe me it will, I ise anamint gel for gums. Oral health is key!
Re: Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) by tizteezy(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2018
marvelli:
I suffer from this pain. It hurts terribly. I found that brushing after every meal or at least twice a day focusing on that spot where food particles get stuck helped me immensely! Instead of every few months of pain, it only comes around about once a year if that. And when that pain comes around because believe me it will, I ise anamint gel for gums. Oral health is key!

You're right, but its not as easy as it sounds.
Also, it might not work for a lot of people... It didn't work for me either.

However, with this special medication, the pain goes for real. The overlapping gum disappears and you are able to go about your normal businesses without paying too much attention to the gum.
Besides, it's not easy to brush your teeth each time you eat something.

Regards pretty!
Re: Free Yourself From That Incessant Inner Gum Pains (wisdom Tooth) by frankhert2019: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys. I respect the efficacy of some herbal treatments, as I am a 4th year medical student and have seen proof of the fact. But i have also been taught and seen for myself that a lot of these herbal concoctions have a lot more long term potential for side effects as well. So, for tooth pain, holes in your teeth, and even conditions invilving the gums, i would wholeheartedly advice that you see a dentist. A stitch in time they say. Ive seen so many people suffering in terrible pain and disfigurement because they decided to try many other things before coming to the dentist.

Please visit a dentist. I personally recommend visiting Choice Dental Clinic VI, Lagos. As long as its a dental problem oh, theyll take care of you better than youve ever been taken care of before.

Just in case anyone ever needs this, heres a link to a youtube video containing their contact details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpDYq2z2pwc

Be good, and be healthy. We need everyone healthy to build a better Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Create The HIV Virus As A Secret Weapon To Wipe Out The Africa / Recently Diagnosed With Endometriosis - 4 And Ttc / Menstruation Period And Ovulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.