Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa (19597 Views)

Last Chance To Get Admission October 2018 To Study Medicine In China / How To Apply For Management International Scholarship 2018 For Africans / Best Universities In Nigeria 2018 To Study Engineering Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I c

Alright
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2018
lonlytroy:
Scholarship to go n die. Lol

Scholarship for education
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by geekybabe(f): 9:59pm On May 12, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Go east go west, home is the best"

Any graduate from Nigerian university may not be the best in book but will end up being the best in common sense..

You can't tell me that those foreign mediocre universities are better than our beloved OAU, UNN, UI, UNILAG, FUTO, UNIBEN, ABU, UNIJOS, even ESUT, lai lai I no go gree.

Stop spending your money going abroad for schooling. What can they teach you that our own profs and docs can't? Will they open your head and pour book inside?

Highest is they will dash you grade you did not even merit so that others will come and patronize them.

Appreciate the Nigerian aluta struggle. E worth am..

Aluta dat cannot fetch you a reasonable job after wasting years in school on ASUU strikes and mediocre teaching.

The world is your competition. Not the crappy Nigerian system. The earlier you realize it the better. The average uni in Rwanda is better than your crappy futo.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2018
1stolax:
South gini?

That xenophobic and HIV ridden shithole!

I'll rather travel to NORTH KOREA.

Travel to South Africa at your own peril.

Op your head there angry

Yes... Our Head z very correct
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 12, 2018
RealDonaldTrump:
Going to study in a country with huge hatred for foreigners, I don’t think it’s a good idea. Before you know it, it’s a “Story that touches the heart. A Nigerian student was mauled by south african police. Authorities are doing what they can to track down the culprits. The end”

Sad angry
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by abdullahi45: 10:00pm On May 12, 2018
Gerrard59:

Nonsensical!

If they are so good, why do they not dominate rankings? South African universities dominate in ranking agencies' (QS, ARWU and The Times Education) and quality of education goes beyond "what will they teach you?". It entails the quality of teaching, materials used, environment, citations, laboratories, funding for research, reputation, list of Nobel prizes, employability across global firms etc.

If Nigerian schools are good as you say, they should compete with South African universities. And in competing, they must improve on what constitute a good school.

Dont mind the guy he is one of those educated illiterates that innocently show the world their ignorance without knowing. Google will help him i am sure.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by adebayo3449(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

Any graduate from Nigerian university may not be the best in book but will end up being the best in common sense..

You can't tell me that those foreign mediocre universities are better than our beloved OAU, UNN, UI, UNILAG, FUTO, UNIBEN, ABU, UNIJOS, even ESUT, lai lai I no go gree.

Stop spending your money going abroad for schooling. What can they teach you that our own profs and docs can't? Will they open your head and pour book inside?

Highest is they will dash you grade you did not even merit so that others will come and patronize them.

How many years is any engineering course in Nigeria?
How many do they use over there?
Bro master takes time in Nigeria
Over there it's 1yr
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2018
Alejoc:
Thanks for sharing!

You’re welcome. grin
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2018
frankputer:
Ok seen.will act.
On a second thought ,
This souti Afrika people
mine people skull and life so it's a no go area.
Canada and Germany on my mind
Before Buhari second term I will say bye bye to Naija wahala.
At least PHD is 3 years.

Visit our website for Germany/Canada Scholarships.. thanks
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 12, 2018
Canadamigrate:
This is good, Can we have scholarship for foreign students to study in Nigeria just as it's in Canada.

Lol.... Foreign students to study in Nigeria?

Hahaha... and that’s very funny grin
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2018
imitateMe:
Xenophobia in that country can't be syncopated at all. It's in their blood.
It's better to try other options.

Visit our website for more country base scholarship
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
oyetunder:
:-XRunning from the arrows of some fulani killers into the hands of xenophobic bastards abi?

Their college is secure
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

Hmm... Good for you
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 12, 2018
chyzoo4u:
God mercy for the two guys above

Amen
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 12, 2018
Pentools:
Hiaaaa!!!!
Afri wetin.. What part of xenophobia do you not understand OP
Those men no get joy na God save my @ss that year.

Eyaaa.... Doh
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
JavaSQL:
So they can go there and face Xenophobia?

No, so they can go and face-book
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
Audray:
You people shouting SA is sooo dangerous for foreigners bla blabla should chill abeg. The annoying part is that half of the persons saying this have never even been there. SA has its ups and downs just like any other country. Yes there is xenophobia but that doesn't mean going there automatically means you're dead. I'm not dead and no one has threatened to kill or arrest me for being Nigerian. If you're clean,honest,respectful and not doing any shady shît...the people treat you well. You guys should just stop. This place is great. It's common sense to stick to the urban and metropolitan parts of a country as a foreigner. Go to the interior parts...OYO.

Bless you.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
Gerrard59:

Apart from maybe Covenant University and UI, which Nigerian school is comparable to a typical university in South Africa?

PS. Using relevant data.

??
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
This scholarship done close. I applied for it but couldn't finish my application.
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2018
skallion7:
So that they can start killing us abi?

The POSTER & the MOD that pushed this to front page are both mad!!!

Easy bro...
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2018
saintfaculty:
Xenophobia no go agree me apply

Sorry bro..
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Thecassanova: 10:30pm On May 12, 2018
Too many ignorant people on the front page.

Well I'm not surprised, Nigerians rather follow hearsay & news than research on what's good for them. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by loadedvibes: 10:37pm On May 12, 2018
Even UK self is a no no..
naijatatafo:

Please how is that an insult, but u can study in the UK ba ?
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by 3millionia: 10:43pm On May 12, 2018
Download latest naija and foreign DJ Mixtapes on http://mixtape.ng
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by eluquenson(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2018
Good gesture.

South Africa still better than Nigeria in so many ways.

Xenophobic or whatever, just stay in a good area and you won't regret studying in SA.

My summary is "Nigeria is still 50yrs behind South Africa".

1 Like

Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Kendricklamar(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2018
pussyhonta:
2years active foriegn account up 4 sale

Which country??
Whatsapp:07051072677
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 3:38am On May 13, 2018
eluquenson:
Good gesture.

South Africa still better than Nigeria in so many ways.

Xenophobic or whatever, just stay in a good area and you won't regret studying in SA.

My summary is "Nigeria is still 50yrs behind South Africa".
South Africa is an xenophobic country I don't really care if it's better than Nigerian or American South Africa is a no no for me!
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by Nobody: 3:46am On May 13, 2018
naijatatafo:

Not an angel of death, but angel of education.
education in a country like south African? Is like u haven't encountered wit Sa Nairlanders, maybe u should encountered them, and see how they feel about u as a Nigerian., as for me I can't even think of going there, not to talk of schooling there. It's death itself
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by toyinjimoh(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2018
naijatatafo:

But u will still die in your own country na
its better to die here when d time comes
Re: Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa by harrisonford001: 7:26am On May 13, 2018
The Chinese are not economic migrants? The Jewish ain't economic migrants? The Indians ain't economic migrants? Bra take a chill pill,naija are threat to you in your own land and the jealousy is so obvious! I'm sure you'll feel threatened by seeing your girl being just a friend to a naija blood for obvious reason though! As much as I condemn the activities of the illegal business Mafians from naija,I'll however remind u that your hostility ain't based on drugs business alone! I stayed in your country for some years and i witness first class hatred and jealousy even from now taxi driver! I'm glad the influx of naija to south Africa have reduced so drastically, it just don't worth it! You guys are something else sir
Jayceon:
Why would South Africans be jealous of economic refugees?

We don't see you as a competition,rather as a plague that destroyed their own country with corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Call For Abolishment Of ‘Acceptance Fee’ Into Tertiary Institutions / RSUST Expels 366 For Poor Academic Performance. / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.