Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) (33926 Views)

Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2018
El Rufai already in 2030 in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2018
Another fraud loading....

Another manipulation loading........

If apc could clone pvc in last election no one should celebrate this. This is electronic with hardware brain so to manipulated it will be so easy people into computer in the house will understand my language better.

If people can decoded most coded software via proxy pls this electronic blabla in kaduna is a junk I know what I'm saying.

Another show of shame. apc I hail thee but you will meet us their don't worry we have really prepared for 2019 if you like use any method or technology we are their for you to crack you open and disgrace you.
Bloody liars.

*mind you I'm not pdp but anything to remove apc I stand for I mean anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 12, 2018
We are gradually moving on.
Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by esuLAAROYE(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2018
Nigerian Politicians will still reconfigure that machine very soon.

Let's watch and see.

Kudos to Elepe Rufai

3 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Wiizzyy: 8:04am On May 12, 2018
an advancement 4 sure bt i fear it cud b manipulated to a certain extent in one or two's favour...

2 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by sirchim(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2018
If El Rufai can be sincere wt this system of voting without, thinking politically then is a good 1 for Kd.
Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2018
I don't trust Nigerian politicians to not try to get the machine rigged. You'd vote the opposition party but the machine would record the ruling party. grin

4 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Religiondb(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2018
what if after voting, the machine is then reset and used to revote the political party of their choice..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2018
Who bought those pre-configured machine? Inec, kaduna state goverment or federal goverment? Who is going to benefit from it kaduna state citizen or el-rufai? Is it back by the electorial constitution? Did the purchase was opened tender bid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2018
If the machine actually prints receipts then there's no room for rigging.

El Rufai is actually grooming this idea so Nigerians can vote out Buhari next year. No one should forget that El Rufai's body is with APC but his spirit is with Obasanjo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2018
frankmoney:
Hope they won't be hacked �
my brother i can with all confidence tell you that that machine has been rigged to favour all gov el-rufai's candidates.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2018
Nigerians are the most pessimistic, nihilistic, opinionated, cynical bunch of people around.

They want things to get better, but they scoff at the chances to.

The never see anything good in what anyone does, so long as CAN declares that person an enemy.

7 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by naptu2: 8:13am On May 12, 2018
Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission (SIEC).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by IMASTEX: 8:14am On May 12, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Look at the droves of mindless donkeys who are mostly youths deifying him for doing what he was voted and paid to do using tax payer's money.

Tech. is the way to go,

But it won't stop Nigerians from voting in lunatics and evil politicians.
Agreed
Most people don't vote because the process is stressful and of course have lack of confidence on it credibility. With this trend, that aspect can be tackled. With proper information and enlightenment, the lunatic voting pattern will be adjusted. Even the political parties will be careful on who they project. And of course monitor the decision of the elected person not to spoil their next time chances.

2 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by naptu2: 8:22am On May 12, 2018
And it's live on Channels TV.
Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by tyangel: 8:25am On May 12, 2018
...........smartest way of ringing

1 Like

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:27am On May 12, 2018
Neoteny:
Nigerians are the most pessimistic, nihilistic, opinionated, cynical bunch of people around.

They want things to get better, but they scoff at the chances to.

The never see anything good in what anyone does, so long as CAN declares that person an enemy.

You would see a Nigerian that can't make a needle condemn an electronic heart monitor.

The same set of Nigerians that asked Jonathan to prevent the use of PVCs are the same ones screaming manipulation.

Many Nigerians are not just ignorant but evil.

4 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 12, 2018
This reminds me of the series "Scandal" Rigging with this Machine is going to be so Easy.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by trustedward(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2018
I wouldn't advice anyone to support dis development, if u understand how softwares re being programed, you'll realised that it can easily be altered by either the developer, a programmer or someone with ample knowledge on building softwares, all it takes is changing icon on parties or giving another candidate''s properties to a different name whom they feel would likely win, this is a move for buhari to rig the election, don't fall for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by eazykolobo(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2018
ednut1:
Buhari surely cannot lose with this electronic voting. Sure rigging. Click pdp ,lp,apga or kowa na apc e go read grin
since dere is receipt printing afta casting ur vote. den u re secure....read governor's post well plz

1 Like

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Suko110(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2018
This country is dam funny, everything seems independent of the whole, nobody is accountable to anybody. One section be using electronic voting another section be using paper and thumb printing. No fvcking correlation

1 Like

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Addme: 8:36am On May 12, 2018
I may not like this midget but this is surely the way to go but my problem is are these abokis sensitize about the usage.
Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Ebukamatth(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2018
can't the machine be hack?
Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Look at the droves of mindless donkeys who are mostly youths deifying him for doing what he was voted and paid to do using tax payer's money.

Tech. is the way to go,

But it won't stop Nigerians from voting in lunatics and evil politicians.

Seems u missed ur country of birthshocked

Less than, 15 countries, use EVMs, only one from Africa!

F*ck ur opinions

1 Like

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2018
Rubbish, one idiot will still vote 100 times

3 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by kashman001: 8:42am On May 12, 2018
use analog they will complain, now electronic voting in Kaduna dem dey shout.

2 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:43am On May 12, 2018
El Rufai the pace setter.
Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Adebayor19(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2018
jrusky:
Another fraud loading....

Another manipulation loading........

If apc could clone pvc in last election no one should celebrate this. This is electronic with hardware brain so to manipulated it will be so easy people into computer in the house will understand my language better.

If people can decoded most coded software via proxy pls this electronic blabla in kaduna is a junk I know what I'm saying.

Another show of shame. apc I hail thee but you will meet us their don't worry we have really prepared for 2019 if you like use any method or technology we are their for you to crack you open and disgrace you.
Bloody liars.

*mind you I'm not pdp but anything to remove apc I stand for I mean anything.

I thought he mentioned countries like USA, Belgium, Brazil.... E.t.c.........so if they can successfully use it in those countries, why can't it work. Abi u want compare USA hacker to Naija's own. Nigerian just love seeing negativity in everything people do. Am not in support of those old men in office, but this is a welcome development. It worked in USA it will work in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 12, 2018
If Russia could rig the US elections with all their tech and cyber security, mehn, let's not even get started on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) by godunia(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2018
Most of you don't see anything good in APC, instead of commending this ground breaking, historic development in our democracy, all you do is to show yourself.. Lazy youths. Wait for government to put food in your mouth... How many PDP Governors conduct LG elections talk more of ensuring a process of making it transparent?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / Natasha Akpoti's Driver Stabbed By Yahaya Bello's Thugs - Dino Melaye / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.