Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What do we stand to benefit from this website? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What do we stand to benefit from this website? (1587 Views)

Benefits You Stand To Get When Ur Post Hit Front Page Or U Made The FTC / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity / On June 12 We Stand By Chido Onumah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do we stand to benefit from this website? by bernardsky: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2005
Just want to know if members actually know why they log on.
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by Seun(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2005
(It's not fair to just throw out a question for other people to answer when you are unwilling to answer that same question!)

Why don't you start by telling us what you come here for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by akanni(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2005
Hi guys! I just joined this forum and, honestly, I think its kool. Guys that made this forum what it is, kudos.

I believe, in this forum, we can actually get to know so much on certain issues as relating to us here in Nigeria and our guys outside the country can actually know some of the things happening back at home too.

Some of us that know will teach some of us that do not know and at the end of the day, we'll all know! You'll be hearing from me.

A lovely weekend to all. grin
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mosiate(f): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2005
i actually benefit alot from this forum.i meet alot of peopple on line,i anytime i'm bored and i log into the forum i will always see a topics and peopple contribution that make me laugh.infact one person on this forum has given 1500 recharge card(pls don't be jealous of me)
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by Seun(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2005
Mosiate, I think I will be collecting just 10% (tithe) of your 1500 naira windfall! For today I am a pastor and this forum is a church grin.
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by Angelgal(f): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2005
Why do I log on on this site? Well for starters I stumbled into this website by mistake and now I'm glad I did. I actually hesitated to register but then I was so thrilled with reading everybody's responses to topics that I just couldn't resist putting in my contribution too! What it does for me? It gets me through the stress of the day at work..cheers me up in fact. Guys like mamba, legry, femi...too numerous to mention make it word reading! Ahem....and Seun of course! wink We've got girl power here too.....chics like Ra, Tayotina, mosiate,pinky,hotpikin...they make the house rock too...
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mosiate(f): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2005
Seun, a guy like you gave me this card. Since you don't have a girlfriend, I will stand in place just for today, so that I can actully collect a booster card before we quit tonoight.

Please hurry up, the time is going! I will send my number to your PM.
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2005
Mosiate, so you are trying to turn the tables against me, abi? Ok, why don't you send me your tithe first and then I will send you a booster card as God wills?

tongue
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mosiate(f): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2005
Seun, it's rather too late ,i promise if send the boster card i will give you tithe.
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by IAH(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2005
It's barely a week since I registered on this forum and I got help with a website I'm trying to design. Thanks to jogego, demmy and hidden hunter. Is that not good enough? Just a week o, that means there's more to come! grin
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mamba(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2005
Na wa O! NIJA girls and recharge cards!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-248.0.html
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mosiate(f): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2005
I think this website has a lot to offer. I just barely a week ago and I'm glad reading people's opinions on certain topics of interest. I needed some information about convenant university and I think, from this website, I've gotten more than enough that would help arrive at a conclusion.

I'm glad I joined. I will still introduce many people to website. cheesy
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mosiate(f): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2005
mamba:

Na wa O! NIJA girls and recharge cards!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-248.0.html

mamba i know you're actually jealous,pls leavvve me aloone ohoo shocked
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mamba(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2005
I agree, i know I'm jealous but pls can you tell us the username of this generous guy that sent you the recharge card?

Oh sorry, you can PM the username to me instead, we don't want all the chicks in da house spamming his inbox with recharge card requests.....
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mosiate(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2005
mamba,let strike a deal,you're wondering what the deal is,tell me you become a lady and i will give you his addy.when you're thru contact me thru my PM. grin
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mamba(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2005
mosiate:

mamba,let strike a deal,you're wondering what the deal is,tell me you become a lady and I will give you his addy.when you're through contact me through my PM. grin
Thanks but no thanks, I can't imagine being a girl even for 1 second.....
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by fataiiyo(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2005
One love, my people, this is Fatai from Ibadan. I've been registered to this forum [for a while] but hardly log in because I don't really know about this Nigerian site. But now I have made up my mind that this is the site I will like to chose my girlfriend from!
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by loriann(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2006
one big thing bout the room is learning and thats necessary
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by mikebuddy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2006
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by ashaby(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2009
Jamb Question!
Re: What do we stand to benefit from this website? by Amjustme: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2009
A friend introduced me to this site, was very relauctant to join but am glad i did. Nairaland,i believe, was created as an avenue through which all Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria can discuss relevant matters that affect our country. IN MY OPINION,there are many benefits obtained from this website.
-Information; ul always get the latest news here incase reading the dailies is boring to u
-social networking
-job opportunities, to mention a few.

When we insult ourselves, use abusive languages and post threads that add no value to us or our nation, we abuse this website

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Tree / Men Are Naturally Born Liars / Guy!..do NOT BE Decieved!!..see What Ladies Do To Get Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.