Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos (127689 Views)

A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Bossontop(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2018
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by mmb(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2018
Nnamdi KANU right now

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by franchasng: 11:12am On May 12, 2018
Unstoppable people

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On May 12, 2018
Yashua means Jesus. So they worship Jesus or what?
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by BigIyanga: 11:13am On May 12, 2018
Madness!! Go and get ur PVC

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Okpabidavid(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2018
IPOB stil dea exist Waow I pitty them
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 11:13am On May 12, 2018
sad grin cool ipob/Kanu thread
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by yazach: 11:14am On May 12, 2018
Which Jewish community
You think you are doing me?? You are only doing yourself

I only see cultist member of IPOB in Jewish dress

They better be advised before python start dancing.

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by cbngov01(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2018
Was waiting to see whites but apparently it's us again.... grin

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Okpabidavid(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2018
Eiyysaaaa So IPOB abii wht is it called still dea exist Ahhh pity them

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by osazsky(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2018
foolish pigs bubu shld just arrest their leader, before u know dem go turn shittes Muslim begin dey block roads. they will never learn even after the death of KANU,pigs
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Firgemachar: 11:20am On May 12, 2018
Adiola:
being Igbo is a dream come true ....nnamdi KANU is better than all our Yoruba elders combined

Please forgive your dad

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by DammyGbade(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2018
Brainwashed people... Liverpool must win tomorrow's match jare

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:21am On May 12, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
eyya Africans wanting to belong by fire by force real jews for isreal go they laugh

If the Romans are not laughing at Catholics...
and the English are not laughing at Anglicans....
while Arabs do not laugh at muslims...
What makes you think the Israelites will laugh at these folks?

Pot calling kettle black?

If you really want to be original, then stay with Sango, Ogun or Amadioha.

/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Rich96: 11:21am On May 12, 2018
Adiola:
Nnamdi KANU the name that shake up our spins from head to toe in Yoruba land nnamdi KANU is greater than all our Yoruba elders dead or alive ..I just wish to be igbo

Adiola �... We know who you are!! We Ipig iPod abi ipob reject U

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by osazsky(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2018
these cultist don't know DAT Jews exist only in isreal and some few Countries,u are from Egypt ,,u remain in Egypt god librated these Jews from d wicked Egyptian in Africa now u expect then to return to bondage ,,,,,,they won't,only ipob prefer to remain in psychological bondage its worst than been held in captivity, these pigs will never emancipate themselves from mental slavery fooooools

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by kettykings: 11:25am On May 12, 2018
crazysaint:

I don't think anybody with his/her right senses will want to joined a satanic religion like Islam.

you are part of our problem , how can you call islam a religion ?

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Moorish: 11:33am On May 12, 2018
What a disgrace

Hoisting an israeli flag on African Soil

Thesame israelis giving africans ultimatums to leave israel

Clowns

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by alenwup(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2018
I can't see no jew here... All I'm seeing are lazy and efulefu yoot

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by MightySparrow: 11:36am On May 12, 2018
Are they black jews?

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2018
bmankpatako:

I will let ur father know that u are a bastard.. So much hatred for Islam and its growing day by day. Quote me any where.
you're pained with the hatred for Islam but you people see other religions and people as infidels from time immemorial

Hypocrites

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

If you doubt me, go and ask your ancestors why we beat them during the Nigeria civil war

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by nanzozo(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2018
Angelanest:
Yesterday, the Jewish community stormed the residence of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) at Isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia state. The group from Yahweh Yahshua Synagogue arrived the IPOB leader's house to hold the ongoing Shabbat celebration as they reportedly prayed for Nnamdi Kanu and praised him.

It can be recalled that Nnamdi Kanu has several times stated that he and the Igbo people are descendants of the Jews.

The IPOB leader whose whereabouts is unknown, had always celebrated and identified with the Jewish community in Nigeria and Africa at large.

According to the Jewish religious law, Shabbat is observed from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night. Shabbat is ushered in by lighting candles and reciting a blessing.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/yahweh-yahshua-synagogue-members-celebrate-shabbat-at-nnamdi-kanus-house.html
Where are the Python dance Crew, over to you.

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by hakimi1974(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2018
crazysaint:
One thing i know and believe, BIAFRA restoration is sure!
you go wait till chukwu abiama okiki end this world. no go find something usefull to do with your life.

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by HCpaul(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2018
Adiola:
Nnamdi KANU the name that shake up our spins from head to toe in Yoruba land nnamdi KANU is greater than all our Yoruba elders dead or alive ..I just wish to be igbo

Me too ooo

If Biafra is actualized, I will leave Nigeria for Biafra

Biafra will be a working country like China and Japan unlike Nigeria

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On May 12, 2018
Looks funny. No offense intended
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by ahiboilandgas: 11:44am On May 12, 2018
InvertedHammer:

If the Romans are not laughing at Catholics...
and the English are not laughing at Anglicans....
while Arabs do not laugh at muslims...
What makes you think the Israelites will laugh at these folks?

Pot calling kettle black?

If you really want to be original, then stay with Sango, Ogun or Amadioha.

/
am staying with my brains instead and some found of rationalism and humanism that all..not some organised enterprise founded to dominate other cultures ,languages,believe ,taught process .....all religion are human invented it look too humans to be godly...it first doesnt up
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by zhikirullah(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2018
Hello house, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your mastercard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by gidgiddy: 11:47am On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:
Yashua means Jesus. So they worship Jesus or what?

Yahweh means God, so you can guess what Yahweh Yashua means.

The main difference between Judaism and Christianity is that Judaists essentially believe in the old testament while Christians believe in the new testament.

Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by Bryan88(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2018
limeta:

Must be the same way real muslims in saudi dey laugh about islam in africa
HEHEHEHE...Nice 1 Babes
Re: Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos by kalvoken(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2018
KratosCorp:
You mean just as folks like you will never hold any authority in Saudi Arabia, if you like grow a mountainous tumor on your forehead?

hahahahahahha
gringringringringrin

WALAYITALAYI, you BE WEREY!

mountainous tumor! wickedness. I doubt you making purgatory

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) / Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics)