Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX (33076 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge Ready 2024 - Acting Federal Controller. / Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by buchilino(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2018
SternProphet:

Ol boy. There will be weeping in 2020. Buhari would be in the first year of a second term and PDP supporters will look at promises kept and be full of regrets over the verdict of history on the Jonathan regime.

Let me tell you the truth. No emotional attachment can defend you from truth. When Jonathan was promising second Niger Bridge, he did not know that the corruption and leakages of revenue his weaknesses were causing in governance wont allow him to finance this project. I think hetried his best but a weak man is a weak man and we must admit foolish young supporters are foolish young supporters.

The lessons to be learnt are many. Tribalism and sentiments weaken your base. You have to fight inside your party for the best material and also ideology and ideals are better than tribal cleavages.

To the idxxts asking for projects " started and completed " by Buhari please steel yourselves. Your disillusionment is nigh. There are plenty ongoing.

FULANI CATTLE HERDERS R PART OF D PROJECT. N DON'T WORRY, MAYBE BY 2020 DEY WILL START VISITING UR SORRY ASS.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by potterdon: 12:18pm On May 12, 2018
Enice:
opinion is like an ass hole, everybody has got one.
yeah and the facts remains ur a lying sycophant grin no one can change that's it urs
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by potterdon: 12:20pm On May 12, 2018
jimrog:

OK dey there dey rant on NL..
zombie saying the truth is ranting because am no asslicking ur God buhari.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by gtown: 12:24pm On May 12, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
THANK YOU BUHARI FOR BUILDING THE BRIDGE BUT COME 2019 YOU ARE STILL GOING BACK TO DAURA
Because your f.#cking father owns 2019. E go pains you well well after the election.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by gtown: 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
truthfulmallam:
BMC, food is served...
Crying PCMP, Go commits suicide naoo.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Pataricatering(f): 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
masterpiece86:
Wailers and Ipob touts food is ready....

Even with pictures they will argue is a scam

NEVER TAKE THEM SERIOUS
very soon I will start seeing people who drove past there last week and didn’t see anything , the ones who drive past there on their way to owerri and nothing was there , lol ! Hatred has blinded them !
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by semyman: 1:24pm On May 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Bloodsucking buhari must go in 2019
You are showing your foolishness again?
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by gtown: 1:39pm On May 12, 2018
Cjayboy:
I,can see,Bubu is walking on every corner worked by past administration under the indefatigable leadership of ex president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..

Hahahaha.. I,just noticed one funny thing; anytime I'm trying to type "Past or ex" Buhari's name will just appear..Why?
That is to say you need serious psychiatric help to reset your brain. The hate tumor has fast expanded in your brain and is responsible for giving you blur vision each time you type the name. The nuclei in brain has been covered by a hard moist membrane which is being releasing some unknown substances into your mendula oblongata since the past 3yrs. the connecting nerves are contaminated that you cannot survive your present mind set even if you recalibrate your brain. Your case is developing into glucocosis disorder and if care is not taking, it will cause hypertension, heart attack, and heart failure to you in a small time after 2019. The end result may be terrible. It is likely that your conditions will depreciate to profuse wailing with a no course and cause. You will certainly live in this condition even beyond 2023 when your nightmare will have changed gear. Two costless options are available for remedy: lagoon or high tension pills. But as an expert, I always recommend lagoon option, because, it is likely that you get rescues before the pill defuses and completely submerged your body system. And you will have got a second chance to redemption.
Can you see why many of you from that region wake your fathers with bicycle kicks some days?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by amaechi1: 2:09pm On May 12, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Hahaha,
The same election trick Jonathan pulled over our eyes is what Buhari is doing.

And worst is, some yoots will still fall for this and vote apc based of false promises.

I wish Jonathan did this far, people would not have complained. Give accolades to who deserves it.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by cjrane: 2:16pm On May 12, 2018
The questions to answer are:

How much has Buhari paid and how much did Jonathan pay for this project so far?

If Julius Berger is funding the project to put toll gate and force the region to pay back for the project. DID BUHARI also use the same formular for federal roads and bridges in the north?

Why is the cost of the project now bigger than what GEJ approved after Buhari stopped the project for 3 years to "review project cost"

Why did the project mysteriously start again just before the 2019 elections? Will it be stopped for another review of "project cost " after gullible igbo votes have been garnered through the sham? To restart it in 2023 to garner more gullible oh no votes?

Who is fooling who with the never ending deceit called second Niger bridge ?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by lereinter(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2018
i thank ibb for doing 3rd mainland bridge
buhari ass lickers vote ibb too

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by lereinter(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
My vote is for BUhari
thats if fulani herdsmen have not visited u
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Priwillo: 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
THIS IS JONATHAN'S DOINGS. TRUTH BE TOLD
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Okoroawusa: 4:19pm On May 12, 2018
buchilino:

4 PUTTING SAND N A FEW CEMENT BLOCK. ANYWAY AM SURE UR NOT IGBO.
Am sure you are Igbo

Nkita ara!
Anumanu!
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Okoroawusa: 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
cjrane:
The questions to answer are:

How much has Buhari paid and how much did Jonathan pay for this project so far?

If Julius Berger is funding the project to put toll gate and force the region to pay back for the project. DID BUHARI also use the same formular for federal roads and bridges in the north?

Why is the cost of the project now bigger than what GEJ approved after Buhari stopped the project for 3 years to "review project cost"

Why did the project mysteriously start again just before the 2019 elections? Will it be stopped for another review of "project cost " after gullible igbo votes have been garnered through the sham? To restart it in 2023 to garner more gullible oh no votes?

Who is fooling who with the never ending deceit called second Niger bridge ?

I think you should put those questions across to Jona who stopped it for "review of project cost" after using it for 2011 election campaign and then commissioned the pictures of the bridge and used it for 2015 election campaign and then he LOST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by salam1(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2018
Most of the people saying he's going back to daura don't even have PVC

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Benosky011(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2018
And who said PMBs hand is in it.
It's a PPP organised project that will be paid for by you and I the users.
That's why we are to pay a toll gate fee before we cross the bridge.

Okoroawusa:
Thank you PMB

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by shamecurls(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2018
Ttipsy:
Anambra is in the fast lane

With Obiano signing MOU upandan?
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by shamecurls(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Bloodsucking buhari must go in 2019

5%
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
My vote is for BUhari
My vote is not for buhari

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by buchilino(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Am sure you are Igbo

Nkita ara!
Anumanu!
EBU EZIGBO ANUOFIA

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Xander85: 7:24pm On May 12, 2018
Bobby4090:
How come. It's supposed to be an ongoing heavy construction site. Yet... No crane, no tractor, no equipments on site. Has the work been abandoned.

They've gone on tea break!
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Okoroawusa: 7:45pm On May 12, 2018
buchilino:

EBU EZIGBO ANUOFIA
Its "IBU" not "ebu"

onye "my mama say we be Igbo"

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by alsudaes1(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You don't need a real or fake pic. Nothing stops you from going to any project site to see things for yourself.

Buhari is working and that is a fact.

Real pic or not.

How many project sites have you been to since they won in 2015
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by buchilino(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Its "IBU" not "ebu"

onye "my mama say we be Igbo"
EWETARA M, IKA MU MARA IGBO. ANU MPAMA
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Okoroawusa: 10:39pm On May 12, 2018
buchilino:

EWETARA M, IKA MU MARA IGBO. ANU MPAMA
Buchi,biko kedu ihe wu "ewetara m"?

Odika asusu ndi Yoruba na awusa k'ijikotara onu

Nwam,lakpue ura na oge umuazi agala na Nairaland.Akuko ndi okenye k'anyi no n'elu ya ugbua.

Ka ichoro ige "Senior jokes"?
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Obdk: 10:48pm On May 12, 2018
SternProphet:

Ol boy. There will be weeping in 2020. Buhari would be in the first year of a second term and PDP supporters will look at promises kept and be full of regrets over the verdict of history on the Jonathan regime.

Let me tell you the truth. No emotional attachment can defend you from truth. When Jonathan was promising second Niger Bridge, he did not know that the corruption and leakages of revenue his weaknesses were causing in governance wont allow him to finance this project. I think hetried his best but a weak man is a weak man and we must admit foolish young supporters are foolish young supporters.

The lessons to be learnt are many. Tribalism and sentiments weaken your base. You have to fight inside your party for the best material and also ideology and ideals are better than tribal cleavages.

To the idxxts asking for projects " started and completed " by Buhari please steel yourselves. Your disillusionment is nigh. There are plenty ongoing.

pls show me whr second niger bridge featured in any of buhari government
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by CoolAmbience(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2018
alsudaes1:
How many project sites have you been to since they won in 2015

Mtcheeww....
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Sirjamo: 11:19pm On May 12, 2018
I can't wait for when Buhari will unveil the plaque to commission that bridge, Ipobians will consume 30million liters of ofe nsala in 1 Nano second on the day.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by victor8269: 11:20pm On May 12, 2018
IsioStar1:
IGBO nma nma nu oo. ALL HAIL THE PMB ADMINISTRATION, IF NOT FOR ANYTHING BUT FOR THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE.
Y must they always snap in front of this bridge 6months before any elections but complete all the rail lines in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna e. t. c
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by victor8269: 11:25pm On May 12, 2018
amaechi1:

I wish Jonathan did this far, people would not have complained. Give accolades to who deserves it.
3 pillars n 2 tippers of sand?. my friend, I can do this with my pocket money
Re: Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX by Yyeske(m): 5:01am On May 13, 2018
gidgiddy:
So the much Buhari could do is 3 pillers in 3 years? At this rate, the present generation will be dead and gone before the Bridge is completed.
How many pillars did GEJ do for over 5 years he was around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.