Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

SEED And Misconceptions Around It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SEED And Misconceptions Around It. (325 Views)

12 Facts And Misconceptions About Fasting / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEED And Misconceptions Around It. by segunk1(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2018
SEED and misconceptions around it.

People should stop this misconceptions about SEED.
Now I'm not talking about plants and agriculture.

As a Christian, I believe SEED is not all about tithes, offerings and fruits.

I believe your SEED is your future and your future is your SEED.

Because you re always helping people and you aren't getting help back doesn't mean you should stop being good to people, if u don't get help back now, who knows might be later or even your children, grandchildren that would reap the SEED that you have sowed.

SEED is not only based on money�.
SEED could be words you utter. Thoughts.
Resources.
Investments.
Trust.
Faith.
Kindness.
Time.
Service to God.
Commitment.
Value of relationship etal......
You are a SEED in your own hands.
You are a SEED in God's hand.

Words are powerful, what kind of words do you sow into people's lives

Guide your heart diligently and always be positive.

#Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Anoints Worshipers During Church Service In Imo(photos) / Jeff Sessions Cited The Bible To Defend Immigrant Families / Let My People Go: Eritrea Releases Pastor Arrested For His Faith After 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.