Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Car Recall : Tesla Recalls 123,000 Early Model S Cars - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Car Recall : Tesla Recalls 123,000 Early Model S Cars (481 Views)

Tesla Model S Plaid! Is Here , See The Top 5 NEW Feature / Tesla REFRESHED Model S PLAID Is Here / Download Latest GB Whatsapp V5.9 Apk With Message Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Recall : Tesla Recalls 123,000 Early Model S Cars by clementy117(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2018
Car recall is a sad and unfortunately a common circumstance in the auto world. Over years they have been various recalls by different Auto makers.

A Car Recall is when a Car manufacturer finds out that a car that has already hit the market has a defect that makes it unsafe or very unreliable. This defect is usually on a particular part of the car e.g Wheel, Axle, engine, steering and so on. The duration is not fixed, some defects are discover almost immediately it entered the market, others can take a longer time, up to a year or two.

Tesla is having it biggest Car Recall, the auto maker is recalling a total of 123,000 Model S cars because of an issue with the power steering. The company are recalling Model S cars around the world that were built before April, 2016.

To read this news in details, Kindly visit out blog http://infocontemporary.com/2018/04/01/car-recall-tesla-recalls-123000-early-model-s-cars/

Re: Car Recall : Tesla Recalls 123,000 Early Model S Cars by clementy117(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2018
Very bad way of requesting for a loan, I doubt anyone will take you serious. If I were you I would visit a bank, micro finance bank most likely.

(1) (Reply)

Used 100/200ah Battery Sales 3month Warranty / How To Turn The Screen Upside Down On My Dell Laptop? / The Truth About Hydrogen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.