Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (23163 Views)

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri / Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Platony(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2018
Ders no place i'll stay in dis world dat i cannot atleast try to keep clean. I blame d students, dey ar dirty...very dirty, imagine d smell dat wil be comin out of dat place., If i stay in dis same place, u'll see d difference. Cleanliness shld be a lifestyle. And someone's bf or gf stays der n dey we be forming slay queen or kingin tins on social media. DIRTY PIGS!!!!...DIRTY PIPO!!!!!!!
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Reelmii: 1:21pm On May 12, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
you are sure this is an hostel and not a Poultry undecided
looks like prison, let us just name it KIRIKIRI COLLEGE OF EDU, YOLA CAMPUS

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Felixalex(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
you are sure this is an hostel and not a Poultry undecided

GrammaNazi1 come and do ur work
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Jexyme(f): 1:24pm On May 12, 2018
The name of the school is "General Murtala Mohammed College, Yola". It's an all-boys school that graduated former VP Atiku Abubakar, many governors, ministers, commissioners, permanent secretaries etc. It was established since 1920. It has suffered neglect since the days of " John the Baptist ".... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by naijacentric(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:
I love this kind school because there girls will be very cheap to fuc.k
especially if ur sister attends the school!
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by cocoboss(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2018
close ur pussyhole angry angry
myfantasies:

shameless dog

pervert

that is how ur daughters will be cheap to fuc.k angry
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by sexdoll: 1:40pm On May 12, 2018
Ohhh!!!

What a _shithole!!! cry cry cry
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by enemyofprogress: 1:52pm On May 12, 2018
E no concern me.

Labake1 where are you, dis cold wan kee me o
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Emmalex45(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:
BOKO MEN DON SMASH ALL FINISH
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by monlawal(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2018
This is true because I have seen it. Ramât is the Alma mater of the former Vice President, former Pdp chairman and former governor Nyako. It has produced a lot of other notable men in the stateand country but not one of them has come back to assist in claiming any way.
Children are not been fed by the state and some of them resort begging in the streets to survive.

and to that guy that was talking about cheap girls, it is boys only
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Baroba(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2018
This school will probably produce leaders in senate, federal service or even president. Make Una dey there during laff..
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Ayobami7(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2018
Bad
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Joshrob(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2018
At list they have foam to sleep..
Where i served in bauchi state, the students spread mat on the iron bunk like that and sleep,no foam.
I even hear from a reliable source that there feeding money per child is #95..as in ninty five naira only for 3 square meal.. That's what they receive from the state government
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by stewiepeter: 2:52pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:
its a boys only school
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by myfantasies(f): 3:02pm On May 12, 2018
cocoboss:
close ur pussyhole angry angry

By there quotes you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by debaj10: 3:21pm On May 12, 2018
chuksanambra:

Igbos have been ruling the Igbo states since time immemorial and these states are the worst in the country. Igbos run to other places to enjoy good leadership.

No Igbo state can stand Kano, Akwa Ibom, Ogun or Lagos.
when ur education is half baked, this is what you get.
they endured a civil war. they're enduring marginalization in every facet of nationhood.
but continue with your myopia, k?
it'll serve you well.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by kingreign(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:

You're a pedophile. Stinking fööl angry
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 12, 2018
myfantasies:

shameless dog

pervert

You sure told him

grin
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by ecosanders: 3:43pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:
Sai Baba 2100.

Those kids are taught that Igbo man is the PROBLEM of nigeria While there Politicians are the saints.

You must be deranged, have u ever see any northerner bother himself about your lot?

It's actually what your parents taught you... That every other Nigerian Is your problem..

You wish....
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:

shame on you! you be an nnewi man.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:

igbo man.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by kmaster007: 3:55pm On May 12, 2018
his dis hostel or poultry
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by willibounce1(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2018
they'll rather spend money on cows than invest in human capacity development.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Binchim(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2018
StudentsNG:
For some reason I find this more of a problem than the main topic of this thread. A sad reality, exactly what I was discussing with my friends from Spain, Chile, Colombia and Canada yesterday. It seemed Nigerian men bear the biggest amount of family pain in the world. We need to be weary of this trend!

Honest truth, bitter but a fact. I just thank God for the one I have, she is everything a man can want in a woman, infact I have not seen her type.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by UltraSphinx(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This is the kind of situation you see in the backward region of a backward country......

Northern Nigeria has ruled this country for more than 40 years of its 57 years in existence, yet their region is the most backward, having also produced the country's most corrupt leaders in likes of Sanni Abacha, Babangida, and most recently Buharry the one who steals by proxy.

#Back to Daura#
steals by proxy cheesy
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Redman44(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2018
Hmn. I can see people making all kinds of snide comments about the bad facilities in this School. When last did you visit the premises of the Secondary school you graduated from? The situation above can be found in 85% of Public Secondary Schools in Nigeria. The level of decay and deterioration in Facilities differs from State to State and from Region to Region. So, stop forming holy holy here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Cheers.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by omnisali: 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

*SAVE YOUR HUSBAND!*

Why do husbands in Africa die most times before wives? A husband in Africa in most cases is under intense tension because he is responsible for:

● *Children school fees*

● *house rents*

● *Electricity bills*

● *Medical bills*

● *Generator fuel & repairs*

● *Car fuel and repairs*

● *Feeding of family*

● *Clothes for children*

● *Sallah or Christmas and New year bills*

● *Furniture & House maintenance*

● *In-laws wahala/demand*

● *His own aged parents*

● *His siblings most times*

● *His wife's demands*

● *Vigilante bills*

● *Erecting Building*

● *Religious demands*

● *Family social bills*

● *Electronics bills*

● *Recharge cards*

● *Extended family bills*

● *Community demands*

On top of the above, he also faces:

● *Wife stress/insults*

● *Boss stress at work*

● *Police stress on the way*

● *Area boys stress*

● *Kidnappers fear*

● *Friends stress*

● *Economy stress*

● *Fear of job loss*

● *Unemployment pains*

● *Armed Robbery stress*

● *Children misbehaviour*

● *Neighbours stress*

● *Bank loan payment stress*

● *Enemies stress*

● *Demonic attack stress*

● *Sex stress*

..and so on! OMG!!

Are these reasons not enough for all African Wives to understand and give their husbands peace at home? Are men not trying? How can an African man with these kind of loads be romantic like an American man?
Women, please give your husband's peace at home. Encourage your husbands. Stop being sarcastic to them. Except if you like to join the widows club early! Note:
That club is not funny. Ask members. Help your husband. Contribute to the family. Be a helper. Be submissive. Stop nagging. Build your home and marriage. It is not greener outside there. Don't be deceived!!
Help your husband to live longer like you.

lipsrsealed

Chai!
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by laliga01: 5:35pm On May 12, 2018
myfantasies:

shameless dog

pervert

You are taking this matter personal, nwanyi oma.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
What's wrong with the hostel
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by TheAdvocate(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2018
Chizuru01:

All male school dude.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man identified as George Onmonya Daniel took to his Facebook to shares photos of the situation in Murtala Ramat Mohammed College in Yola.

Read what he wrote below;
"Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola. This is the situation children between the ages of 10-16 years of age are living in. As it is now, there's no food to feed the students.

Share this until Governor Bindow and the people in his government see this. This is embarrassing. Callous. Heartless. This is unacceptable."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/see-the-condition-of-the-hostel-in-a-college-where-children-of-10-16-years-attends-in-yola.html

This is Zoologial sha.
Re: Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel by Omakraid(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2018
See suffering.... This hostel is even neater and better compared to one u saw here in Nasarawa. The boys hostel has no windows and half roof... Those boys even prepare food with firewood and they are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow.. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Best 50 Schools / 12 List Of Best Highly Paid Courses To Study In Nigeria – 2018 / WAEC Nov/Dec 2012 Result Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.