Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,948 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Chido Obidiegwu The Voice We Deserve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chido Obidiegwu The Voice We Deserve (699 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / DSS: How We Rescued Chido Onumah From Intended Mob Attack / Chido Onumah: DSS Arrested Me For Wearing 'We Are All Biafrans' T-shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chido Obidiegwu The Voice We Deserve by calllyfrancis74: 12:19pm On May 12, 2018
CHIDO OBIDIEGWU IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR IHIALA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY COME 2019 [color=][/color]

1 Share

Re: Chido Obidiegwu The Voice We Deserve by cantok(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2018
y him wia uniform to take picture
Re: Chido Obidiegwu The Voice We Deserve by calllyfrancis74: 9:28am On May 14, 2018
*WHENEVER GOD WANTS TO RESCUE A PEOPLE HE SENDS AN UNCOMMON MAN*
In any history, generation, time, season, situation and condition, whenever God wants to rescue a people, a nation or a kingdom He sends a Man.

God sent Moses to rescue the people of Israel from the hands of the Egyptians and their wicked king Pharaoh Ex. 3:7-10, "A Man"
He sent Gideon to liberate the people of Israel from the hands of their enemies, the Medianites Judges 6:11-21.
God sent David to liberate Israelites from the hands of Goliath and the Philistines. 1Sam.17:33-51."
God sent Jesus Christ to rescue the whole world from eternal damnation.
This time, God has heard the cries of Ndị Ihiala Federal Constituency and He has sent "A Man"
Hon Chido Obidiegwu to rescue us from the hands of mediocre representatives, and beggar thy people kind of leadership.
To bring us political and economic emancipation.
My good people of Ihiala Federal Constituency let's support this Divine Rescue Mission.
Yours humbly,
Azubuike Callistus Francis.

(1) (Reply)

Fg’s N70 Feeding Rate Per Pupil Unrealistic – Lagos Govt / Press Release June 24, 2018 Plateau Killings: We Need Quick Response To Tackle / EYO Spoted In Lagos Dancing With Sowore's Pictures. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.