Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Wow!! PSG Unveil Stunning New 2018-19 Nike Home Kit (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wow!! PSG Unveil Stunning New 2018-19 Nike Home Kit (Photos) (636 Views)

PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) / Super Falcons' Home Kit Voted Best Jersey Of 2019 Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Home Kit Nominated For Best Jersey At 2019 Women’s World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! PSG Unveil Stunning New 2018-19 Nike Home Kit (Photos) by GisthoodBlog(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2018
French Ligue 1 Champions Paris-Saint Germain Have Officially Unveiled Their 2018-19 New Nike Home Kit.

Nike Football Apparel Senior Design Director Pete Hoppins stated that the inspiration for the new kit was drawn for PSG supporters who are one of the noisiest in the World.

He said: “The PSG fans are some of the noisiest in Europe and this powerful concept allowed us to do something new with the red stripe. It’s a really fresh and unique approach, but when you look at the kit you instantly recognize PSG.”

"The Parc Des Princes atmosphere reflects on the jersey with a visual effect through the use of the red stripe similar to a sound wave."

Midfielder Marco Verrati revealed what he thinks of the new home design saying:

"Every time I enter the locker room, discovering my jersey with my name on the back is always a great source of pride. And when I go out on the pitch, I feel the strength of the fans. They push us to surpass ourselves.”

The 2018/19 Paris Saint-Germain home jersey is now available on the Nike and PSG website.

More Photos: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/05/psg-unveil-new-2018-19-nike-home-kit.html

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

PSG Close To Buffon Deal / Brazillian Doctor Officials Are Doing Their Best To Make Neymar Jr.fit For W/cup / Free Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.