Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her (601 Views)

Evicted BBNaija Star, Amaka, Gifted 2 Huge Money Cakes By Fans / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / BBNAIJA: Ceecee Is From Anambra, Lets Vote Her My Anambra People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her by Orina(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2018
– ‘Regina Daniels is not down to earth yet she wants our votes’

Regina Daniels, Nigerian teen actress was accused of being a snub when she posted a video on instagram asking fans to vote her as the Face Of Nollywood.

See reactions

Re: Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her by Orina(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 12, 2018
The best thing pride can do for anyone is to bring him down. No man is an island. We all need one another.
#LittleReginaDaniels take note. angry
Re: Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her by Eco99(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2018

Poor masses always hating on rich popular people since 2000 years ago...

Poor people always forming humility because they cannot afford pride

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her by eyeview: 3:24pm On May 12, 2018
I have never understood how some one will burn his credit to vote for someone to make him or her a celebrity. At the end, the new made celebrity would turn around and feel like a star and even look down on the people that made him or her with their credit.

....i dont get it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her by Foodforthought: 5:39pm On May 12, 2018
Na wa o.Did she have to pour out all that bile? Women sha. She made it sound like Regina was begging her personally. Madam park well...if u dont vote others will.

(1) (Reply)

Did Dstv Give Any Reasons For Discontinuing The Walka Service? / My Tv/movie Hub / Family Affairs Update Saturday 23rd November 2019 Starlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.