Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Chidinma May Have Confirmed She Is Dating Kiss Daniel (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma May Have Confirmed She Is Dating Kiss Daniel (video) (409 Views)

Confirmed, She Is Truly Pregnant – Speculations Trail Yemi Alade’s New Dance Vid / Ayra Starr Confirmed She Is Not A Female In A Tweet (reactions) / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma May Have Confirmed She Is Dating Kiss Daniel (video) by bencraigbritten: 1:57pm On May 12, 2018
MTN Project Fame Winner And Nigerian Singer Chidinma may have confirmed she is dating Kiss Daniel in an interview with NET TV where she somehow accepted that FlyBoi Inc. Boss Kiss Daniel is her boo.

The epretty singer was invited to the closed door interview where she was asked a number of questions about her love life and career.

The presenter then threw the big question at her and she replied in a shy manner as she affirms to the fact that she is dating the singer ‘Kiss Daniel’.

The presenter asked her saying;

” WHAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING ABOUT YOUR BOO KISS DANIEL?”
She then replied in a shy manner;

“Can I keep that to myself?” ….Then she laughed over it

Watch the video below:

@ http://teexclusive.com.ng/chidinma-may-have-confirmed-she-is-dating-kiss-daniel-video/
Re: Chidinma May Have Confirmed She Is Dating Kiss Daniel (video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:58pm On May 12, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Dislike #bbnaija As It Promotes Sex, Corruption –paul Obazele / NASTY C - New Album / Davido Rejects N60m Deal Allegedly Offered Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.