Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

SIX Ways To Sharpen Your Everyday Small And Big Business Negotiation Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SIX Ways To Sharpen Your Everyday Small And Big Business Negotiation Skills (252 Views)

Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills / Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills / Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIX Ways To Sharpen Your Everyday Small And Big Business Negotiation Skills by Aydigital123(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2018
did you know that most people think of negotiators, and by extension negotiations as showy and cut throat a games where one side wins and others loses. so it's not surprising that many people dread having to negotiate whether for a car, a house ,a new job or a business .

but I see negotiation from any other perceptive, as part of every social interaction we are all different that's what makes life wonderful. so In order to live and work together , we need to learn to resolve our difference in productive, generative ways that's what great leader do.

I'm so fascinated by how people think and act in reaching agreement. every people resolve difference in many ways -both explicitly and implicitly. whether it is a non verbal understanding of who will walk through the door first, a breakfast dialogue to decide what a family will eat for dinner, the ebb and flow of a deep problem solving discussion at work, or who gets credit for ideas and who gets a bigger bonus the list goes on and on, ranging from mundane to monumental .

from all years of studying and practicing negotiation ,here are my six favorite tips............,.................

drop your comment if you find it helpful and we continue tomorrow
with the steps and tips
a.k.a
Aypage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inflation Drops To 12.48% In April 2018; 0.86% Lower Than March 2018 Rate / Vote For City Tutors NG And Novatia Translations NG In NIRA Awards / Empower Yourself With Latest I.T Soft Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.