Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) (37041 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Olatara(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
Amagite2:
Former big brother Naija housemates, Ifu Ennada and BamBam paid a visit to former Senator Florence Ita-Giwa at her home in Cross Rivers state.

BamBam, Ifu Ennada and Mc Galaxy are currently in Calabar for Sparkling 92.3 FM launch.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/ifu-ennada-and-bambam-visit-senator-florence-ita-giwa-at-her-home-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

The only way these participants of a useless show can stay relevant is to be visiting anybody Abi? grin

MC Oluomo resides in Oshodi.....Hope you guys stop by too

go magodo
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Olatara(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
Amagite2:
Former big brother Naija housemates, Ifu Ennada and BamBam paid a visit to former Senator Florence Ita-Giwa at her home in Cross Rivers state.

BamBam, Ifu Ennada and Mc Galaxy are currently in Calabar for Sparkling 92.3 FM launch.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/ifu-ennada-and-bambam-visit-senator-florence-ita-giwa-at-her-home-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

omg Bamike is looking cool
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by miracool946: 6:05pm On May 12, 2018
johnlvis:
Abeg where i fit buy fufu ?
from fufu enada
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2018
Omihanifa:
occultic woman that sleeps with young boys to better her own life

Did you know where the GIWA comes from? She was the wife to late DELE GIWA!

Get your facts before you comment.

She is an outspoken woman who used her skills to better her life through penetrative into Babangida''s government.

The rate of pulling-him/her-syndrome in Nigeria is sickening.

Listen friend! It's always difficult to attain heights of those you cast down.
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Did you know where the GIWA comes from? She was the wife to late DELE GIWA!

Get your facts before you comment.

She is an outspoken woman who used her skills to better her life through penetration into Babangida''s government.

The rate of pulling-him/her-syndrome in Nigeria, by this generation, is sickening.

Listen friend! It's always difficult to attain heights of those you cast down.
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Wheezdom(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2018
johnydon22:
dude not funny angry
shhhhhhhh. It is.
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 12, 2018
That guy McGalaxy, seems he hasnt had enough of pusssies in his life.

I always laugh when I see how hard he tries to be seen as a player when he actually is not smart enough to control smart and beautiful women.

A man needs to be a man, he is always acting as some looser.
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by mustafa006: 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
nothing big, the were there to beg
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Sparkies85(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
Zenoniseay007:
“Hello everyone. My name is Israel. I am a hard-working, a student of health technology and active social media user. Over the course of past six months, I have been working to solve a serious problem. I have come into conclusion that I cannot do this on my own, I’m asking for your help.” i own the school first and second year fees which is approximately 84000naira, I am begging on good Nigerians on this forum to come to my aid, any amount

my account number is 0243490465 GT bank. Please I need it urgently I have to pay it before I will be allowed into the exam hall on Monday. May God bless you abundantly
Very weak and lazy format .. e b like say u no finish ur apprenticeship from ur oga before u run comot for ur oga place �
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:18pm On May 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

The only way these participants of a useless show can stay relevant is to be visiting anybody Abi? grin

MC Oluomo resides in Oshodi.....Hope you guys stop by too

O ma fi owo garaji la won tan ni o. Jo dariji won.
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:20pm On May 12, 2018
decatalyst:

Pictures or you take this! sad

Evidence or be silent for ever .Sorry is Chidi M.still acting? Just asking no o.
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by ikemesit4477: 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
Is bam bam bleaching , her legs tho!
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by TourismMan(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2018
Sparkies85:

Very weak and lazy format .. e b like say u no finish ur apprenticeship from ur oga before u run comot for ur oga place �

Laff wan burst my belle o.

grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Hestywhyt(f): 7:49pm On May 12, 2018
johnlvis:
Abeg where i fit buy fufu ?
Lol
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2018
Damn! Even with all the dough, this dame is aging really badly. Choi! The sins cosmetics/Make-up covers ehn! Na wa o!
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:40pm On May 12, 2018
Omihanifa:
I agree with u. Since tuface panshed her, he has given me from a vocalist to competing with CDQ for relevance
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by mana123: 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
Angelfrost:
Damn! Even with all the dough, this dame is aging really badly. Choi! The sins cosmetics/Make-up covers ehn! Na wa o!

FLORENCE ITA GIWA LOOKS SO OLD ESPECIALLY IN THE FIRST PICTURE.
DESPITE ALL HER PLASTIC SURGERY, LIPOSUCTION AND BOTOX, SHES LOOKING 80YRS OLD
EVEN HER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH BORY MAGIC GIRDLE NO DEY WORK AGAIN!
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by ekelebeXstunner: 6:54pm On Feb 03
See Bamike looking so good. This was surely after they left the house. The workouts hadn’t left her body at the time.
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by EreluRoz: 10:10pm On Feb 03
Omihanifa:
How did you come about this?
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Omihanifa: 6:24am On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
How did you come about this?

Some things are better left unsaid
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by EreluRoz: 6:30am On Feb 04
Omihanifa:

Some things are better left unsaid
Can you tell me because she's someone I've met and admire so much
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Omihanifa: 6:36am On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
Can you tell me because she's someone I've met and admire so much

Run
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by EreluRoz: 6:37am On Feb 04
Omihanifa:

Run
Please tell me, no harm in you telling me what you know
Re: Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) by Omihanifa: 10:32pm On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
Please tell me, no harm in you telling me what you know

Thread with caution

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.