Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

You Can’t Pull Me Down – Churchill Tells Tonto Dikeh – Read His Statement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can’t Pull Me Down – Churchill Tells Tonto Dikeh – Read His Statement (428 Views)

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / I Don't Understand His Statement. What Does He Mean By That? / Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Pull Me Down – Churchill Tells Tonto Dikeh – Read His Statement by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 12, 2018
Olakunle Churchill and estranged wife Tonto Dikeh don’t seem to have finally buried the hatchet and moved on with their lives. In a new allegation against the business man, a certain outfit in Ghana had called him out for owing his landlady rent in the country.
In a post made on Instagram by the Ghanaian outfit, they had alleged that Olakunle Churchill had been avoiding them despite owing his landlady who is a widow.

And after several calls made to him, he refused to pick and at a point it was an elderly woman that was picking his phone and claimed it was a wrong number.

In her reaction to the post, Tonto Dikeh had directed the outfit to some other persons they could get in touch with to reach Churchill.

In his response to the allegation, Olakunle Chuchill had insinuated that his estranged wife Tonto Dikeh was behind the entire plot and in his reaction, he mentioned that no matter how hard she tried, she can never bring him down.

Read his statement below:

With regards to the post on instablog9ja,about someone calling me out.i feel it’s baseless and a way to pull my personality down.We have more than 6 ongoing projects within that axis. Ghana is not my country as such my staff and expatriates are occupying four buildings and the manager’s name is Ralph Codjoe ‭+233 20 644 4724‬ If at all anyone tried to reach me based on anything concerning Ghana because I relocated because of family over three years ago.

AS FOR YOU MAMA KING, THOUGHT WE HAVE MOVED ON AND YOU ARE NOT MY PA NEITHER MY SECRETARY HENCEFORTH DESIST FROM ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME.LASTLY YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW WITH ALL YOU HAVE TRIED,THAT NO ONE CAN PULL A MAN DOWN ESPECIALLY ONE WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.

My interest is my son, whom you have deprived me of seeing 14 months before the court case.I was able to see my son after the court granted me of sharing custody which was before his birthday. You and your lawyer have refused to oblige to court orders 4 times including his last holiday.

Please Channel this same energy on responding to court order.#christainmother

https://newsland.ng/extra/you-cant-pull-me-down-churchill-tells-tonto-dikeh-read-his-statement/

Re: You Can’t Pull Me Down – Churchill Tells Tonto Dikeh – Read His Statement by Donald95(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2018
Which childish behavior are these grown man and woman doing

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa Visit: Allow People See Me, Buhari Tells Security Agencies / See Why People Line Up, Pay Over $1100 (over 400000 Naira) To Buy Just One Iphon / Spouse and Partner needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.