Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Accident Takes Life Of Driver, Others Injured In Port Harcourt (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Takes Life Of Driver, Others Injured In Port Harcourt (photos) (1206 Views)

Classes Of Driver's Licence / Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Cost Of Driver Side 2006 Avensis Drive Shaft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Takes Life Of Driver, Others Injured In Port Harcourt (photos) by Iamgodwin: 4:57pm On May 12, 2018
According to a Facebook post made by a lady who as been identified as Tina Hephzibah A. Awuse, shared photos of a ghastly accident between a car and Dangote truck In Port Harcourt.

The accident which took the life of the driver of the car and got others injured.

She said…

“See accident today at artillery, just by callus miller
I was told the driver died instantly, brain pop out and the other 3 occupant had serious injury.
As dangote get money reach him no fit create park for him trailers and the stupid driver ran away,
is it possible to stop them from parking on our major roads, please oh SOS….
It was an horrible sight to behold…
Mtchwwww e dey pain me.
Prince Ogheneovo Efedudu no gree me interview people, so no video clip…”

http://818tvonline.com/2018/05/accident-takes-life-of-driver-others-injured-in-port-harcourt-photos/

Re: Accident Takes Life Of Driver, Others Injured In Port Harcourt (photos) by Olalan(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2018
RIP to the dead. People should be more cautious on speeding while driving
Re: Accident Takes Life Of Driver, Others Injured In Port Harcourt (photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2018
RIP to the dead and I wish others quick recovery.
Re: Accident Takes Life Of Driver, Others Injured In Port Harcourt (photos) by justiniyke29: 1:25am On May 13, 2018
what was the driver looking at, that he drove under a parked trailer

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Ix35 Gear Problem / Clean Honda Cross Tour (pictures) Less than 3M / Peace Mass Transit Launches 50 Brand New Buses That Were Assembled At Its Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.