Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? (4220 Views)

Chatgpt API Is Ready For Developers / Is Africa Ready For AI ?? / Projecting Adverts On The Moon's Surface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

How was it's appearance? Was it human-like in nature? I believe they are mostly reptilian hence the devil and demons are depicted as humanoids having tails

hahahahaha there are too many ET races of which Humans are just a fraction of. Reptilians are just popular because they populate this part of our galaxy and are indeed our part of our bloodline, we are partly reptilian, mammalian and primates. Unification of all these genes is what makes us Humans.

This particular case was a Humanoid ET up to 9 fts tall. Very friendly.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

hahahahaha there are too many ET races of which Humans are just a fraction of. Reptilians are just popular because they populate this part of our galaxy and are indeed our part of our bloodline, we are partly reptilian, mammalian and primates. Unification of all these genes is what makes us Humans.

This particular case was a Humanoid ET up to 9 fts tall. Very friendly.

What did it say to you and why do you think it chose you for an encounter?
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

What did it say to you and why do you think it chose you for an encounter?

I do not think I am chosen. I think most people spend too much time 'believing', 'praying' and 'begging' God for things. I think every sincere researcher on things will always have the Spirit world looking out to provide the answers. Sometimes humans actually take answers provided as truth, but on my case, I do not even trust the answers except I can verify them using scientific theories of possibilities.

I have been an avid reader from childhood, so I think it is my inquisitively addictive nature to researches that makes these exciting beings want to relay information to me. Even then, I do not still believe until I can establish the truth in them.

Many people have encounter with ETs and become afraid and worship them. Which being does not like being worshipped...lol. So when they see a human who does not worship but ask them tough questions that they themselves are battling, I believe they like such partnerships so they too can learn more.

That is the way I see it. These ETs wants to know more, just as we want to know more. They have mastered certain fields which we are not aware of even asking and they need information on certain things they need to know from us. Something as simple as the experience of sex, alcohol, human emotion etc, which are just nothing to us.

We must learn not to worship but to ask questions.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

I do not think I am chosen. I think most people spend too much time 'believing', 'praying' and 'begging' God for things. I think every sincere researcher on things will always have the Spirit world looking out to provide the answers. Sometimes humans actually take answers provided as truth, but on my case, I do not even trust the answers except I can verify them using scientific theories of possibilities.

I have been an avid reader from childhood, so I think it is my inquisitively addictive nature to researches that makes these exciting beings want to relay information to me. Even then, I do not still believe until I can establish the truth in them.

Many people have encounter with ETs and become afraid and worship them. Which being does not like being worshipped...lol. So when they see a human who does not worship but ask them tough questions that they themselves are battling, I believe they like such partnerships so they too can learn more.

That is the way I see it. These ETs wants to know more, just as we want to know more. They have mastered certain fields which we are not aware of even asking and they need information on certain things they need to know from us. Something as simple as the experience of sex, alcohol, human emotion etc, which are just nothing to us.

We must learn not to worship but to ask questions.

I actually believe there's a God who has put everything in place, only that humans have corrupted his existence with lies for selfish interest.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

I actually believe there's a God who has put everything in place, only that humans have corrupted his existence with lies for selfish interest.

Ofcourse there is a Prime Creator, who is beyond the levels of God hierarchy (Gods and Goddesses) as well as Human Hierarchy (Men and Women).

The Prime Creator is beyond the level of submitting itself into a form, no form can contain it, but its spark is what powers us all. It can fragment into billions of fractals, we are each a spark of the Prime Creator.

The Prime Creator wants to experience all aspects of its creation, so its fractals have to see through our eyes, and experience this grand creation.

That is what we are. We do not have to believe it to be true, even if we disbelieve, the Prime Creator enjoys our ignorance, cos it does not matter to it.

It goes on.

Those who know the mechanics of it all, control the others who are ignorant. It is allowed.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

Ofcourse there is a Prime Creator, who is beyond the levels of God hierarchy (Gods and Goddesses) as well as Human Hierarchy (Men and Women).

The Prime Creator is beyond the level of submitting itself into a form, no form can contain it, but its spark is what powers us all. It can fragment into billions of fractals, we are each a spark of the Prime Creator.

The Prime Creator wants to experience all aspects of its creation, so its fractals have to see through our eyes, and experience this grand creation.

That is what we are. We do not have to believe it to be true, even if we disbelieve, the Prime Creator enjoys our ignorance, cos it does not matter to it.

It goes on.

Those who know the mechanics of it all, control the others who are ignorant. It is allowed.

Also known as the soul. You're correct
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

Also known as the soul. You're correct

Soul Yes. Soul is a Photon of Light of the Prime Creator, that it what we call it with the Human language, Soul. While our Sun is called Sol. Other ETs have their own Sun with different names.

We are Souls, sparks and fractals of the Prime Creator, experiencing its creation on 3D Plane of existence. Life is beautiful here a lot, but we made it complex due to ignorance.

It is what I have been trying to remind humans.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

Soul Yes. Soul is a Photon of Light of the Prime Creator, that it what we call it with the Human language, Soul. While our Sun is called Sol. Other ETs have their own Sun with different names.

We are Souls, sparks and fractals of the Prime Creator, experiencing its creation on 3D Plane of existence. Life is beautiful here a lot, but we made it complex due to ignorance.

It is what I have been trying to remind humans.

You cannot exactly blame people for their ignorance. There are too many distractions that come with being human especially in this age. Too many responsibilities to shoulder. I'm currently without a job and like millions of others too, might not be able to reflect on these truths staring right at us as a result of being burdened by earthly burdens.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

You cannot exactly blame people for their ignorance. There are too many distractions that come with being human especially in this age. Too many responsibilities to shoulder. I'm currently without a job and like millions of others too, might not be able to reflect on these truths staring right at us as a result of being burdened by earthly burdens.

You are perfectly right, I was born in Nigeria, so I know the baggage that comes from being birthed into a country that has zero safety net. But reading can be an escape from worries and actually become the illuminating hobby to one's discovery of areas of investment.

Do you have any skill set ? I learnt during these researches that what makes Gods out of Humans is that the Gods are Polymaths, they are excellent in nearly every field, so I started researching on all fields and each time I do that, I realize an aspect of investment that requires optimization, so since then what keeps me sleepless is always how to get my ideas into reality. So, I always have business plans and whitepapers on the table that needs execution. It is what keeps me very busy and sleepless, not money. Money is just a seed, a messenger that transmutes ideas to reality.

That is how I see money, so I am not excited about making money, but seeing what that money can do for me and my bloodline.

1 Like

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

You are perfectly right, I was born in Nigeria, so I know the baggage that comes from being birthed into a country that has zero safety net. But reading can be an escape from worries and actually become the illuminating hobby to one's discovery of areas of investment.

Do you have any skill set ? I learnt during these researches that what makes Gods out of Humans is that the Gods are Polymaths, they are excellent in nearly every field, so I started researching on all fields and each time I do that, I realize an aspect of investment that requires optimization, so since then what keeps me sleepless is always how to get my ideas into reality. So, I always have business plans and whitepapers on the table that needs execution. It is what keeps me very busy and sleepless, not money. Money is just a seed, a messenger that transmutes ideas to reality.

That is how I see money, so I am not excited about making money, but seeing what that money can do for me and my bloodline.

As per skill set, I write, communicate really well and cook too. I used to draw but I stopped long ago, I guess no one taught me to harness it. I studied Nautical science. I hated it.

It's like I always say, if you chase money, you'll only end up slaving to it and never have enough. Some of my mates think I'm crazy when I say that. I say, better to chase a dream.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

As per skill set, I write, communicate really well and cook too. I used to draw but I stopped long ago, I guess no one taught me to harness it. I studied Nautical science. I hated it.

It's like I always say, if you chase money, you'll only end up slaving to it and never have enough. Some of my mates think I'm crazy when I say that. I say, better to chase a dream.

There is no one who has truly been happy having money even excess of it, if the source of the income is not a process from a passion of the subject. Do not be bothered by what they people say, in the end, they will figure out that money itself brings so many fake friends if you have no way to channel it into.

I can see from your narration that you are already on the right path to happiness and true wealth. Not many people know that money is just a seed and not the end.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

There is no one who has truly been happy having money even excess of it, if the source of the income is not a process from a passion of the subject. Do not be bothered by what they people say, in the end, they will figure out that money itself brings so many fake friends if you have no way to channel it into.

I can see from your narration that you are already on the right path to happiness and true wealth. Not many people know that money is just a seed and not the end.

Thanks. You should write often here. I think people need an out from their regular day to day to reflect on the extraordinary, don't you think?
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

Thanks. You should write often here. I think people need an out from their regular day to day to reflect on the extraordinary, don't you think?

There are few businesses you can do without seed capital, but demands much of your confidence.

1. Brokerage Deals:
There are manufacturers and Wholesalers who have products in stock, some are distributed, but they can do much with having people who can connect buyers to them, for a fee. You can actually offer higher price and negotiate with the wholesaler to keep the spread. The spread in brokerage terms means the difference in price between the offer price and the true cost in addition to a commission.

2. Event Planning and the peripherals:
This sector requires you telling those friends, or associates who celebrate one thing or the other to leave the entire planning and executions for you, you plan it all out, get the event centers, handle the DJ, dancers, food, drink etc. Then you minimise the costs and keep the difference. You can have a business card on this, and approach people outside your comfort zone. Na small small business dey begin.

3. E-Commerce:
If you have some associates with products, register a business name and take pictures of their products have agreement with them to display their products, when there is an order it is delivered at your price while the product is shipped from the warehouse or shops to the buyer. This is a niche you can function easily. You need to have a delivery bike in place.

There are very many sectors to make money, do not wait for employment, you wont work for ever for anyone so its better to start now. I have made money from diverse strategies, some of which I am not ready to share, but trust me no one who is addicted to reading as a hobby will find money as a problem at all.

I am into manufacturing and I own factories, and I am building more businesses, some of which are not even heard of yet in Nigeria. The sky is not our limit.

Read a lot and do not believe anyone. The Spirit in you will always confirm to you what is true. Why I write despite attacks is because I know that people can know the truth, when they read it. The spirit gives a prompt to the heart, when one reads the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

There are few businesses you can do without seed capital, but demands much of your confidence.

1. Brokerage Deals:
There are manufacturers and Wholesalers who have products in stock, some are distributed, but they can do much with having people who can connect buyers to them, for a fee. You can actually offer higher price and negotiate with the wholesaler to keep the spread. The spread in brokerage terms means the difference in price between the offer price and the true cost in addition to a commission.

This sector requires you telling those friends, or associates who celebrate one thing or the other to leave the entire planning and executions for you, you plan it all out, get the event centers, handle the DJ, dancers, food, drink etc. Then you minimise the costs and keep the difference. You can have a business card on this, and approach people outside your comfort zone. Na small small business dey begin.

3. E-Commerce:
If you have some associates with products, register a business name and take pictures of their products have agreement with them to display their products, when there is an order it is delivered at your price while the product is shipped from the warehouse or shops to the buyer. This is a niche you can function easily. You need to have a delivery bike in place.

There are very many sectors to make money, do not wait for employment, you wont work for ever for anyone so its better to start now. I have made money from diverse strategies, some of which I am not ready to share, but trust me no one who is addicted to reading as a hobby will find money as a problem at all.

I am into manufacturing and I own factories, and I am building more businesses, some of which are not even heard of yet in Nigeria. The sky is not our limit.

Read a lot and do not believe anyone. The Spirit in you will always confirm to you what is true. Why I write despite attacks is because I know that people can know the truth, when they read it. The spirit gives a prompt to the heart, when one reads the truth.

Thanks a lot. I'd rather be an employer of labour than work under someone but I've had to keep that ego in check for a while. I actually have an idea of rearing pigs. It's very lucrative but mildly expensive to start up. I'll look up on the options above and do some digging across others too.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

Thanks a lot. I'd rather be an employer of labour than work under someone but I've had to keep that ego in check for a while. I actually have an idea of rearing pigs. It's very lucrative but mildly expensive to start up. I'll look up on the options above and do some digging across others too.

Multitasking increasing the chances of maintaining the cashflow activities. These are passive income mechanics. Avoid the temptation of having one business, so you do not get caught up when one slows down.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

Multitasking increasing the chances of maintaining the cashflow activities. These are passive income mechanics. Avoid the temptation of having one business, so you do not get caught up when one slows down.
Don't worry I have a conglomerate type mentality.
Just gotta start somewhere.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by chrissylva(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

1. Brokerage Deals:

3. E-Commerce:

As regards the e-commerce, what's the payment structure, especially when offering the POD option
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2018
chrissylva:
As regards the e-commerce, what's the payment structure, especially when offering the POD option

I think its a net 12.5% to the e-commerce platforms. My last communications were with Konga and Jumia.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by chrissylva(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

I think its a net 12.5% to the e-commerce platforms. My last communications were with Konga and Jumia.
My question is
If I own an e commerce site and offer payment on delivery option, how do I get my commission or is the owner of the product supposed to get the money first then give me my own commission or vice versa
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2018
chrissylva:
My question is
If I own an e commerce site and offer payment on delivery option, how do I get my commission or is the owner of the product supposed to get the money first then give me my own commission or vice versa

We are on the same page. Let me break it down. Net 12.5% net means you have to add 12.5% of the cost price to the products on display. How to get your funds depends on the payment and delivery options you choose, but you can always optimize and customize concepts for your own benefit and not the present band-wagon scenario in the industry at the moment. If you want to also own the logistics end of the deal structure then you can deliver and receive the funds and pay out to the traders less 12.5% but if you are using virtual terminal options, then you can also discuss with the products owners to handle the cash receivables and make remittances to you based on certain clauses within your deal structure.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by chrissylva(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

We are on the same page. Let me break it down. Net 12.5% net means you have to add 12.5% of the cost price to the products on display. How to get your funds depends on the payment and delivery options you choose, but you can always optimize and customize concepts for your own benefit and not the present band-wagon scenario in the industry at the moment. If you want to also own the logistics end of the deal structure then you can deliver and receive the funds and pay out to the traders less 12.5% but if you are using virtual terminal options, then you can also discuss with the products owners to handle the cash receivables and make remittances to you based on certain clauses within your deal structure.
thank you for the information, I actually was giving ur answers to my whatsapp group, which is for young entrepreneurs, they appreciate your answers
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
chrissylva:
thank you for the information, I actually was giving ur answers to my whatsapp group, which is for young entrepreneurs, they appreciate your answers

Oh that's nice.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by chrissylva(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

Oh that's nice.
what other advise,do you have for young entrepreneurs
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
chrissylva:
what other advise,do you have for young entrepreneurs

Very simple.

Young entrepreneurs should be process-focused, not goal-focused.

They must be passionate of the process. As long as they are in love with the process, then the goals are a permanent manifestation. They should stop celebrating only the goals, every single step in the process, is what assures the final success. They must devout their love to the process and celebrate every step of it, and not just the outcome.

And if the outcome does not match their expectation, they need to re-evaluate the process, not as failure, but as a means to hack into the wonders of failure and defeat it.

I personally hope to fail in all my businesses, so my job always is to figure out how I can stop failure each step of the way. So, failure does not surprise me, it is the default outcome when we do less than necessary, so set out to fail, but leave no stone un-turned in order to make it successful.

Young people should avoid short term goals. Plan 100 years ahead. I personally do not invest in any business that I am not sure will survive the next 100 years, so if I have a set back, I know I have got 5 years, 10 years 15 years to get it right, so I start optimizing the system and tailor them based on the environment.

Young people should always, always read books. Every book is important. The easiest way to get into the minds of billionaires is through their books, especially the very old billionaires who really do not care writing out their business secrets.

They should avoid the temptation of feeling ashamed of investing in small businesses, every penny counts. If the cost of a product is 1 kobo, 7 billion people can afford it, but if it is 1 billion naira, few people can afford it.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by chrissylva(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

Very simple.

Young entrepreneurs should be process-focused, not goal-focused.

They must be passionate of the process. As long as they are in love with the process, then the goals are a permanent manifestation. They should stop celebrating only the goals, every single step in the process, is what assures the final success. They must devout their love to the process and celebrate every step of it, and not just the outcome.

And if the outcome does not match their expectation, they need to re-evaluate the process, not as failure, but as a means to hack into the wonders of failure and defeat it.

I personally hope to fail in all my businesses, so my job always is to figure out how I can stop failure each step of the way. So, failure does not surprise me, it is the default outcome when we do less than necessary, so set out to fail, but leave no stone un-turned in order to make it successful.

Young people should avoid short term goals. Plan 100 years ahead. I personally do not invest in any business that I am not sure will survive the next 100 years, so if I have a set back, I know I have got 5 years, 10 years 15 years to get it right, so I start optimizing the system and tailor them based on the environment.

Young people should always, always read books. Every book is important. The easiest way to get into the minds of billionaires is through their books, especially the very old billionaires who really do not care writing out their business secrets.

They should avoid the temptation of feeling ashamed of investing in small businesses, every penny counts. If the cost of a product is 1 kobo, 7 billion people can afford it, but if it is 1 billion naira, few people can afford it.

nice,i appreciate, so why do u love been an anonymous
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
chrissylva:
nice,i appreciate, so why do u love been an anonymous

I am naturally reclusive. I love the freedom of walking around the masses in my shots without being identified.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by chrissylva(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2018
y
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by chrissylva(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

I am naturally reclusive. I love the freedom of walking around the masses in my shots without being identified.
time has come for you to shine
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by jaymichael(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar, how do you juggle overseeing your businesses with research, writing and online interaction? Your multitasking skills must be A+.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Sohnya(f): 8:54am On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

Not just one Sun, there are other Suns outside the purview of our eyes, our Sun is called Sol. The Other suns move around the other 3D physical planes outside the ice bareers, there are atleast 3 bareers before the end of our Universe, there could be more, but I know from evidence our particular toroidal location is a function of 5D simulation to a 3D Plane. And actually, the nature of the Sun is not what it was thought to be. Based on erroneous theories, we got it wrong. We thought it was a giant radioactive fusion going on there. Recent findings has reveal that the Sun is hollow. Yes, Sol is hollow, the sun spots are evidences of that. And the Light that passes through, which we see, comes from somewhere outside of out Universe, what we call the Source.

But there is no qualms for those who decide not to live on materialism alone, but set out to study science as an addictive hobby, we are making a headway. The goodnews, is that we can actually 'experience' 'perceive' or communicate with the Field, and the data is downloading to our mechanism. I believe the Source is 'Spirit' in nature. So, we must dive into Spirit Science to make a headway.

Few are ready to thread where the Devil is afraid of.
Hi,pls i sent you a message would appreciate if you reply.Thanks
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 24, 2018
jaymichael:
Solstar, how do you juggle overseeing your businesses with research, writing and online interaction? Your multitasking skills must be A+.

I do not actually think I use my time wisely. I should be able to accomplish more. I sleep less than 3 hours a night, but I really feel I should sleep more and the rest of the time is spent reading and reasearching. I hardly watch TV, so when you cut off TV and Sleep time, there is surplusity of time to dedicate to productive things.

Reading and Research are my hobbies. Online interactions help me diffuse stress.
Re: Ready For Flat Surface Disc-shaped circumference Earth Alternate Truth ? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 24, 2018
chrissylva:
time has come for you to shine

Hahahaha, I do not need that. I am building wealth that will span 3 generations and my grand kids will keep pushing the estates forward to the next generations, I actually feel sad that my ancestors didnt design my bloodline perfectly, so I am starting from the scratch, building my bloodline, establishing businesses that can last a thousand years and designing expense management modules that my kids must follow through and the rest, so every penny I make has to be stored in assets that can not easily be liquidated.

I do not have to shine, it is not necessary, I am beyond the regular human reasoning, I know how the world works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Source VTU Portal / Web Programming Tutorial In Python. / Are You A Newbie Java Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.