Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Grofin Portharcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grofin Portharcourt (684 Views)

Pilling Sheets For Sale In Portharcourt / Projector And Screen For Rent In Portharcourt / New E-taxi Company Launches In Portharcourt. CEETY TAXI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grofin Portharcourt by God4memi: 6:03pm On May 12, 2018
They claimed to be money lenders to businesses and i approached them with my proposals which took almost 5weeks to respond after so much calls and I am sure the man did not review my business plan and he just responded that their portfolio can not carry my request meanwhile it was the same man that told me I can request for such amount, I have to reduce the amount to a very small money which I did not get response from them and I have to call the account officer before he responded and said his response still stands for they don't have money.
My question is that why are they deceiving people if they don't have money to give out as loan well my advice for them is that please short down if you cannot meet the purpose why you open the business

Have anybody had such experience from Grofin? Let your comments in so we can learn.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Quick And Stress Free Loan In Ibadan / ... / Mini Importation And Online Business Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.