Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Shop In The U.k & U.s.a From Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Shop In The U.k & U.s.a From Nigeria (627 Views)

Make/receive Calls From U.k /u.s Sims, Call 080-34489191 LAGOS/ASABA VIEW PICS. / Make/receive Calls From U.k /u.s Sims, Call 080-34489191 LAGOS/ASABA VIEW PICS. / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop In The U.k & U.s.a From Nigeria by Dannybiz: 8:15pm On May 22, 2010
The Internet can also be seen as a digital market where goods and services can be transacted with ease.Anything bought online can be bought offline. Therefore you need to know the basics and how to get about it. The reason being that there are fraudulent sites designed by some criminal minded persons who are out to dupe innocent people like you and I. To prevent this i prepared a manual for people like you to avert this problems. Millions of Naira have been lost on the internet. Some of the things you will gain are:

1. You can make MILLIONS buying and distributing these products in Nigeria.

2.You do not need a CREDIT CARD to take part in this business just a bank account here in Nigeria which i will gladly give to you.

3.Your goods will come directly to the address that you will provide HERE in NIGERIA.

4. You will save THOUSANDS OF NAIRA because you will learn how to do it yourself.

5. You will personally monitor your transactions anywhere in Nigeria. Not only that this system is Nigerian friendly, it is safe & efficient.

6.GOODNEWS!, GOODNEWS!!, GOODNEWS!!! I will also give you a bank account here in Nigeria where you can pay in NAIRA ($$$DOLLAR or PONUDS EQUIVALENT) whooo!!! this is unbelievable,

I can hear you asking "what can i buy on the internet"? The list is endless products on display range from Digital products, Cosmetic products, Fashion items, Jewelry, Sports wears and shoes,Games, Original Movies etc. They make up original A-List designers from Huggo Boss, Marks & Spencer,Tommy Hilfiger,Puma, Nike etc.

This means you do not have to travel abroad for shopping.

THIS IS GREAT, DON'T YOU THINK SO?

How can you get this priceless information?

For more information please log on to www.buyandselleverything..com. Thanks & God Bless.
Re: Shop In The U.k & U.s.a From Nigeria by ohsayprovider: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
www.dressforwork.co.uk

You guys can shop here

(1) (Reply)

24kva Generator At Give-away Price Of N350,000! / Wholesale Fashionable Ladies Sandals From Uk / Please I Need You Help And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.