Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan (768 Views)

Woman Captures Man Masturbating And Watching Her Work Out(video) / I Slept With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband And Save Us Shame / Lady Caught Man Masturbating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan by 24ngn(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2018
A man was shot uncovering himself and jerking off before a young lady while on a transport in Leeds. In any case, when the lady griped to the driver about it, he showed up impassive and essentially advised the lady to change seats in the event that it pesters her to such an extent.

Karlah Louise Daly, 22, was sitting at the front of the upper deck on the no.16 transport to Leeds City Center on Thursday, March 10, when the man drew nearer to her and began pleasuring himself. Film indicates Karlah requesting that the man quit playing out the sex demonstration yet he keeps on badgering her.
READ MORE
http://www.24ngn.com/2018/05/woman-films-man-masturbating-behind-her.html

Re: Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan by Chizuru01(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2018
Conji is a Terrorist cheesy
Re: Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54pm On May 12, 2018
Crazy!
Re: Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan by HallaDaTruth: 8:11pm On May 12, 2018
That's buharis kid da lazy youth

Re: Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan by 24ngn(m): 1:20am On May 14, 2018
so crazy
Re: Woman Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus And Driver Just Tells Her To Chan by 24ngn(m): 1:41am On May 14, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
That's buharis kid da lazy youth
na u talk am oo

(1) (Reply)

Killings: The New Look Of The Nigerian Flag. Photos / “If Not For Your Uniform, I would Have Slapped You,” Man Tells Policeman / Fireoutbreak: Swiss Bar Nsukka Got Burnt Down By Fire Just Now(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.