Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Pray You Shouldn't Be Ruled By Your Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray You Shouldn't Be Ruled By Your Situation (265 Views)

“i Pray You Live Beyond This Crisis” - Tb Joshua Releases Prophecy For Nigeria / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray You Shouldn't Be Ruled By Your Situation by lightblazingnow(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
99.9 of the world population still allow their challenges control the way they feel, the way they see and all that stuff. Why would you allow your situation control you.

Have you ever tried to find out why what you are going through, it may be to strengthen your desires for God Almighty, it could be to keep you for awhile and preserve your life, it could be to keep you for a new level in life. Only the Almighty God knows while stuffs happens. I encourage you not to be moved by what you see.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

It's working together for your good. Don't be dismayed. Stay strong and focus. It shall come to pass.

Amen

Re: I Pray You Shouldn't Be Ruled By Your Situation by Trustme2(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2018
Indeed there are reasons why some situations happen in our lives
Re: I Pray You Shouldn't Be Ruled By Your Situation by lightblazingnow(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2018
Thank you lord Christ Jesus

(1) (Reply)

What Former Senate Leader Did To God For ‘making Him A Man’ [PHOTOS] / Late Asake’s Family, CAN, Finally Agree,release Burial Activities For Late Gen S / 5 Health Benefits Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.