Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result (3885 Views)

Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt / Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by SalamRushdie: 11:38pm On May 12, 2018
Kyase:

Lol which one be concated again bro, you asked for mine, I dey give you better one now you dey complain.
No carry that yeye social media results come here again.

So this is is how Buhari plans to use Blue biro to write fake results into Aso Rock...God Forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by Kyase(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Fake result jare ...its clear the APC is a party with no honour
my belle ooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by Kyase(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So this is is how Buhari plans to use Blue biro to write fake results into Aso Rock...God Forbid
e pain you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by SalamRushdie: 11:41pm On May 12, 2018
Kyase:
e pain you?

Obviously rigged results ..Shame on all of you..Satan dey learn work for where una dey ...Intergrity indeed? So this is why Electoral officers have been missing so these results sheets can be doctored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by Kyase(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Obviously rigged results ..Shame on all of you..Satan dey learn work for where una dey ...Intergrity indeed? So this is why Electoral officers have been missing so these results sheets can be doctored

Who dey miss oga?
PRP will soon come second after apc sef. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by CilicMarin: 11:50pm On May 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Just the other day, you were abusing Hausas and calling them almajiris, while asking Wike to make sure he sent them back to the North from Rivers State.

Do you think they don't read or come online?

You are just a frustrated and hate filled ipob yoot, who doesn't even know what he wants, aside looking for cheap "LIKES and Shares" from fellow disgruntled ipob minnows.

Go and sleep.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by SalamRushdie: 11:59pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Just the other day, you were abusing Hausas and calling them almajiris, while asking Wike to make sure he sent them back to the North from Rivers State.

Do you think they don't read or come online?

You are just a frustrated and hate filled ipob yoot, who doesn't even know what he wants, aside looking for cheap "LIKES and Shares" from fellow disgruntled ipob minnows.

Go and sleep.

You can never see me insult Hausas when many of my cousins and best friends are Huasa ..My stance against Buhari is about bad leadership and bad leadership only
Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by otokx(m): 12:39am On May 13, 2018
There is a wide difference between reality on the ground and social media. The courts are open for anybody that may have a dispute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by AZeD1(m): 2:51am On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You can never see me insult Hausas when many of my cousins and best friends are Huasa ..My stance against Buhari is about bad leadership and bad leadership only
The folks that would vote Buhari are not on social media. If you and the PDP really want to chase Buhari out, then you need to work more offline.

My 2naira..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by hakimi1974(m): 4:27am On May 13, 2018
mallam el-rufai don use im specially built chinko electronic machine rig this election. after kaduna, we are taking this wonder machine to ekiti state. let me congratulate fayemi in advance.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by Nobody: 5:57am On May 13, 2018
Tonye losernistan. Any party u support always loses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by peterphd(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2018
Kyase:
grin

Are you sure you are a tiv man at all? Your people are getting slaughtered while you're being a fool On the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by Kyase(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2018
peterphd:

Are you sure you are a tiv man at all? Your people are getting slaughtered while you're being a fool On the Internet.
Please don't be that foolish or stupid, what have I done wrong here again.
Or because my people are been killed I should turn to super man or hulk and smash the killer herdsmen?
Next time don't use that on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by CilicMarin: 8:00am On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You can never seet me insult Hausas when many of my cousins and best friends are Huasa ..My stance against Buhari is about bad leadership and bad leadership only

Continue to deceive yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by Anasko(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2018
No doubt about the result in Central and Northern senatorial zone in Kaduna State. but pdp would pull some seats in Southern part of Kd.
Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by SashaBanks(f): 10:40am On May 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
[left][/left]

Continue to deceive yourself.

Why are you twisting his words you evil woman? His words there was Jobless looking aboki. This does not imply hate for Hausa as you earlier implied but only hate for jobless abokis who are potential terrorists because they are idle!
Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by Babacele: 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
SashaBanks:

Why are you twisting his words you evil woman? His words there was Jobless looking aboki. This does not imply hate for Hausa as you earlier implied but only hate for jobless abokis who are potential terrorists because they are idle!
you seem more devilish because you just justified a damgerous ethnic profiling.....so what happens when some other persons say " yahoo- yahoo looking Igbos' or " uneducated looking afonja" or any other mischievous phraseology to refer to other Nigerian folks not from our tribes? Every law abiding citizen has a right to stay anywhere in the country .

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result by herraph: 1:38pm On May 13, 2018
During GEJ tenure I insulted GEJ and was not banned.

Nowadays whenever I speak bad about PMB MODS will ban me.

Seun your boys are becoming tyrants like PMB

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria: Prepaid Meter Doing Meeting / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? / Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.