Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel (2325 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 14, 2018
scully95:
[s][/s]

You see what everyone is saying.. Israel is a terrorist state and its creation has only mean more death. Now another wannbe Anglozionist fanboi is suggesting the same thing the zionists themselves know how to do best.. Kill more people/civilians ! They have already killed 43 palestines already today.

When you kill people, you did not win war. this war has been on for over 65 years yet, the war is not won. Do you know how many people your warlord IDF terrorist have already killed since then ?

This is the same arrogance that needs to be checked for world peace. Point to anything above that is not True ? Just one thing !
Even Ur Boss Putin don't call israel a terror state.
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by unknownsolja: 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
scully95:
[s][/s]

You see what everyone is saying.. Israel is a terrorist state and its creation has only mean more death. Now another wannbe Anglozionist fanboi is suggesting the same thing the zionists themselves know how to do best.. Kill more people/civilians ! They have already killed 43 palestines already today.

When you kill people, you did not win war. this war has been on for over 65 years yet, the war is not won. Do you know how many people your warlord IDF terrorist have already killed since then ?

This is the same arrogance that needs to be checked for world peace. Point to anything above that is not True ? Just one thing !

how many people have the islamabads killed?
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by unknownsolja: 7:15pm On May 14, 2018
Ikio:
Even Ur Boss Putin don't call israel a terror state.

putin invited israeli pm to moscow and on the same day israeli attacked iran in syria..God bless israel

1 Like

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by unknownsolja: 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
aiir2303:

Another goat on the loose. Doing a little bit of research would redeem your programmed brain hell bent on destruction..

zombie head islamabad
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by aiir2303(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2018
scully95:
[s][/s]

Don't mind the conditioned fool. If he was born a Palestinian I wonder if he'll still be able to spew this level of rubbish. The Israeli terrorists have now killed 52 people and injured 2,410 unarmed civilians and journalists. This is all today

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by aiir2303(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
unknownsolja:

zombie head islamabad
What does that even mean. Is this meant to be a response or a dis or what
I know you're incapable of reasoning well cause of your State of complete ignorance on a number of things. Ive seen so many Anglo Zionist fan boys but with you, you're a complete block head.

1 Like

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by unknownsolja: 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
aiir2303:

What does that even mean. Is this meant to be a response or a dis or what
I know you're incapable of reasoning well cause of your State of complete ignorance on a number of things. Ive seen so many Anglo Zionist fan boys but with you, you're a complete block head.

hahaha...you dont even know the meaning of islamabad..but i hope you know the meaning of zombie..somebody please tell this little kid the meaning of islamabad
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by aiir2303(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2018
unknownsolja:

hahaha...you dont even know the meaning of islamabad..but i hope you know the meaning of zombie..somebody please tell this little kid the meaning of islamabad
Your case is beyond redemption. I have some little respect for some Anglo Zionist fanboys who some how have an idea of what they're into and one can have a meaningful discus. But your case is something else and it's not strange as so many Zionist fan boys exhibit such symptoms of extreme ignorance, thorough brain washing and conditioning. Having to respond to you anymore than this is penance rather than pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by aiir2303(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2018
unknownsolja:

Your case is beyond redemption. I have some little respect for some Anglo Zionist fanboys who some how have an idea of what they're into and one can have a meaningful discus. But your case is something else and it's not strange as so many Zionist fan boys exhibit such symptoms of extreme ignorance, thorough brain washing and conditioning. Having to respond to you anymore than this is penance rather than pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by Whyem15: 6:45am On May 15, 2018
unknownsolja:

again shut up and study history..frustrated muslim..do you want to blow yourself up?your brothers killed christians in indonesia what do you have to say..by the way muslims have been killing and raping since the time of mohammed and if you dont know the state of israel is the only democracy in the middle east

Shouldn't you have deciphered that I don't want to argue with you? I only discuss with people of at least a bit intellect. You haven't typed anything intelligent since you started replying to comments on this thread, all you keep on saying is stupid, idiot, shut up. Please don't try to pull me into the mud you are living in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by unknownsolja: 7:33am On May 15, 2018
Whyem15:

Shouldn't you have deciphered that I don't want to argue with you? I only discuss with people of at least a bit intellect. You haven't typed anything intelligent since you started replying to comments on this thread, all you keep on saying is stupid, idiot, shut up. Please don't try to pull me into the mud you are living in.

me waste my precious time on a terrorist like you..you wish dummy
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by APCsupporter: 12:31pm On May 16, 2018
powerkey:
Iran should leave Syria fast.

Why are they in Syria?

What's there importance in Syria?

Why are they using some terrorist Islamic organizations to attack Isreal?

Why have they consistently vowed to erase Isreal from the face of the earth?

Why have Iran consistently insist of remaining arch enemy to Isreal?

When the Muslim terrorists on Nairaland answers these question then they'll be able to know why Isreal will keep doing everything to defend themselves against terrorists like them.

Who invited USA to Syria?
why did Israel spend so many years invading Syrian airspace and bombing their territory without authorisation?

Israel needs a check and that is what Iran is doimg. Israel will soon gets its cup of tea

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 29, 2018
Whyem15:

Please delete the word "probably". Pantsir-S1 radar is always rotating while in active condition, the video released by Israel itself showed that the radar wasn't rotating and 3 soldiers close to the vehicle taking a smoke break.
Wat Of Others Destroyed?
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 29, 2018
Whyem15:
The state controlled media in Israel are not allowed to tell you that most of the rockets launched by SYRIA actually hit their targets. That was why they sent 28 jets to retaliate, unfortunately for Israel, they were only able to hit few targets, less than 50% success rate.
as if israel have n't been beatin syria.
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by scully95: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
Ikio:
as if israel have n't been beatin syria.

When did the war start ? Do you know what it means to start war ? Or do you mean Israel has been attacking Syria illegally from Lebanese airspace, dropping bombs and running since the last f-16 was shot down off Golan heights.
Is that what you call Israel have been 'beatin Syra' ?
Re: Syria Imposes New Rules Of Engagement On Israel by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
scully95:

When did the war start ? Do you know what it means to start war ? Or do you mean Israel has been attacking Syria illegally from Lebanese airspace, dropping bombs and running since the last f-16 was shot down off Golan heights.
Is that what you call Israel have been 'beatin Syra' ?

i jst hope syria knows U.S.A has the greatest millitary in the world before starting a war, even russia don't want a iran in syria. currently a war with israel its U.S WAR, keeping iran out its keeping israel out. Sometimes i wonder our u think, i repeat its not a good time 2 get U.S declaring war on syria.

Ask iraq and N.K if syria claims they are weak maybe they shouldn't play with those guys..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Government To Pay Citizens $1tn in cash / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed 'I Killed Bob Marley' / Saudi Prince, Abdulaziz Bin Bandar Dies In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.