Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

TOOLZ: My Father Wanted Me To Be A Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TOOLZ: My Father Wanted Me To Be A Doctor (316 Views)

None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOOLZ: My Father Wanted Me To Be A Doctor by Dupsight: 1:37am On May 13, 2018
Tolu Oniru-Demuren, widely known as ‘Toolz’, is one of the most popular voices on Nigerian airwaves. The multiple-award winning presenter, talk show host has carved a niche for herself in the broadcast industry. With confidence and style Toolz has consistently shared personal stories about her tough experiences before attaining her present height. Since her return to Nigeria in 2009, she has consistently dominated news headlines and social media trends. Based on her personal experience with body image and finding self-esteem, the media mogul and business woman has decided to launch an inspirational brand for plus-size women. She speaks with Adetutu Audu.
OU are one person that seems to have added panache to being plus sized. Does it ever bother you when people talk about your figure?
When I first started and realized people were noticing me, I felt the need to be perfect, but then I would end up over thinking these things so much that I would be uncomfortable. Now I know I can’t please everyone, so the most important thing is that if you feel good in something, wear it, and everyone will have their opinion. Sometimes I feel people take this fashion thing too seriously. Fashion is something you are supposed to make mistakes with, because that is how I think certain trends were discovered.

See more :

https://amazgist.com.ng/blog/toolz-my-father-wanted-me-to-be-a-doctor/

(1) (Reply)

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Nigerian Lady / Comic Actor, Saka, Celebrates His 15th Wedding Anniversary With Emotional Post / Adekunle Gold Full Album Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.