Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin (52746 Views)

COVID19: Them Say Na China Chop Meat, The Rest Of The World Dey Wash Hand / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by thesicilian: 2:34pm On May 13, 2018
Jayslyder:
is it just me or does this guy narrates like a 5 year old
It's just you.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Cutehector(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2018
Please let's fumigate our bathrooms.
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by MALACHY247: 2:34pm On May 13, 2018
shamecurls:
So snake cannot live with you in peace again?

Sigh...
Bro the Snake should come and live with u now
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by lifestyle1(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2018
maintenance culture for naija na zero

Na for landlord to they collect money them sabi.

God save una sha.

shocked
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by ironben(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
I strongly advise OP and his landlord to fumigate the house and surrounding areas just to avoid stories that touch.

Thank God you weren't bitten.
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
Humm
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by sexdoll: 2:41pm On May 13, 2018
everything about this picture is dirty. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by MorningDew2017(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
Lord have Mercy! thank God for your life Bros.

contact us for all your fashion Italian wears we we deliver nationwide. @mc_fashion_world

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Oju4190: 2:43pm On May 13, 2018
The wash hand basin is so dirty,how snake nor go enter there
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by MobilityExpress: 2:43pm On May 13, 2018
Ever since I saw online shocked where a king cobra was hiding inside a toilet and bit a man’s �� , I always flush first and wait few seconds after before taking a seat. Lord have mercy on me, let me never encounter such. Snakes are very cunning killers.

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 13, 2018
Baby snake the mama dey around... watch your back. She is coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Jayslyder: 3:00pm On May 13, 2018
thesicilian:
It's just you.

you both are obviously using the same brain
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by histemple: 3:02pm On May 13, 2018
Your house is quite dirty.
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by anonymuz(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2018
Heltinking:
Damn
fresh on the beat
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by SoapQueen(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2018
MobilityExpress:
Ever since I saw online shocked where a king cobra was hiding inside a toilet and bit a man’s �� , I always flush first and wait few seconds after before taking a seat. Lord have mercy on me, let me never encounter such. Snakes are very cunning killers.

I no longer pee in the dark. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Rocktation(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
shamecurls:
So snake cannot live with you in peace again?

Sigh...

grin
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by yom2(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
pj3400:
I only hear or see on whatsapp broadcast messages about snake being inside the water closet and several precautions to take to avoid such. But this happen live yesterday 12/05/2018.

In my toilet, I have a wash hand basin immediately you enter the toilet to your right before getting to the water closet. So while using the water closet, I was pressing and attending to some stuffs on my phone when my eyes got glued to one hole in the wash hand basin, I saw something brownish inside and I was like, could this be rag, and if it's a rag, what was it doing there?, was it used to cover or block something?, so put on the touch light of my phone and moved closer but what I saw a shinning brown snake.

I dash out of the toilet without cleaning up, entered the bathroom to clean up and put on some cloth. Couldn't think straight and I was like, how can a snake be inside that place, the same wash hand basin where I wash my hand and brush my teeth everyday. I took a picture of it because I knew many would not believe me.

Didn't know what to do for a while before I later decide to pour petrol inside the whole and light it up. Immediately I pour the petrol, the snake ran for cover before I could light it up. I eventually did so but not where I expected, the fire was just burning inside the basin but not inside the hole. While doing that, I pharmacist friend of mine called, I narrated everything to him he told me to make sure I see the snake and kill it. So he advise I called a plumber to take out the basin and trace where ever the snake might be and make sure I kill it.

So I called my landlord, he wasn't picking, so I went to his apartment and met his younger brother, he said the Landlord is not at home. I narrated everything to him. He followed me to my apartment, removed the basin and took it out of the toiled into the compound.

The basin has several outlet and compartment, so we decided to sniff out the snake. So we put grounded pepper on a paper and applied matches to burn it up which was inserted in one of the hole so that the smoke can move within the compartment hence forcing the snake out but nothing happened. We applied petrol and light it up, still nothing happen. I brought out like 3 different insecticides and flit through the hole and still nothing comes out.

The guy started asking questions like, sir are u sure u see anything, I showed him the pictures I took and zoom it. He was like, we have tried everything possible but nothing is coming out. So i started questioning myself if I truly saw anything. I kept on insisting that, the snake is there. Since we don't have any hole on the wall where the basin was fixed and the only outlet we have is the water passage from the basin through the channel and into the soak away.

He held the basin and start shaking it for sometime and drop it on the floor again. He now peep through one of the hole and said, it's true oo. U said? I asked, he affirmed that he has seen it. So am not hallucinating? I ask myself. Was relieved to hear the snake is there indeed.

He asked me to boil a water and we pour it inside one of the hole and he shook it severally, mind u, I was a bit far away from him ooo. After dropping it again, he ask me to come closer where I could see it clearly. I told him am not coming that am OK where I was. He said, the snake is dead that I should come closer. On seeing it, I took another pictures through the hole and zoom it. He later used a copper wire to pull out the dead snake.

Hmmmmm. If I was told that it is possible to see a snake in that kind of place, I would never have believed such, even those I see on whatsapp broadcast messages but now, seeing is believing.

Attached are some pictures taken through the whole drama.

Sorry for the long epistle.

Please don't mind the typographical error or the English blunder but mind the messages.
the million
dollar question is which. part of Lagos or Nigeria do u stay? u did not state that in ur long epistle. if its close to a canal or thick forest cover. GBAGADA, ikorodu, ajah

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Rocktation(f): 3:15pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
So u wrote all those things for us to read bcoz of a baby snake, ur mate have upgraded to killing bush babies

How many bushbabies have you seen to kill?
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Tellemall: 3:20pm On May 13, 2018
Is that the sink? Oh, Lord.

Need of acid to clean that thing.

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Holywizard: 3:22pm On May 13, 2018
Ur toilet looks dirty
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Toniapsalm121(f): 3:24pm On May 13, 2018
Snake only come where there is dirt, they believe no one lives there they cant be disturb..
Your environment is dirt so stop complaning and keep your house clean...

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Orpe7(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
See d dirty basin
Why snake no go live der
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Patented: 3:36pm On May 13, 2018
next tym boil water and pour
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by whizcartel(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2018
na earth worm be this na.
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
Next time call Lala to the rescue
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
lifestyle1:
maintenance culture for naija na zero

Na for landlord to they collect money them sabi.

God save una sha.

shocked

Forget about maintenance ooo. Snakes, spiders, scorpions and rats can find their way into any clean and fortified abode. Watch Nat Geo Wild and see

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by ProEnergy: 4:05pm On May 13, 2018
massive deforestation is carried out every now and then to meet the accommodation of the teeming human population, consequently this animals are losing their natural habitat.

expect to see them in your shoes and pockets. wicked mankind!

1 Like

Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by onyiibest(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
dirty environment attract such!!! keep your place clean
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by BdorianGray(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2018
What a pity OP, you just sent that young girl to an early grave! Maybe she just wanted to be your little pet... angry
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by BdorianGray(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
Toniapsalm121:
Snake only come where there is dirt, they believe no one lives there they cant be disturb..
Your environment is dirt so stop complaning and keep your house clean...

Some snakes are cleaner than some humans.. Hence they are attracted to very clean cool indoor places too...
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by rockiedink(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2018
So it's because of this earthworm that you are disturbing us abi?
Re: Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin by akimoriyomi(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2018
Please I want to go for an interview tomorrow. Someone should pls help wt little amount for tfair ... thanks 3066223697 firstbank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) / George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.