Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today (24287 Views)

Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall / OMG: See The Poster I Spotted On A Street Today (very Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:25am On May 13, 2018
Ex Beauty Queen And Team, Defy Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today

Today' sanitation exercise, executed by KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION will go down memory lane as it reflected through passion and commitment to enhance hygienic environment in spite of the heavy rainfall that was experienced earlier. A situation that made some expected participants to develop feet and, the exercise more challenging than anticipated.

Residents of APO Resettlement ‎celebrated the selfless disposition of the Queen Ijeoma Chikezie led team towards cleaning the streets of the fast growing satellite town in the FCT. The participants, volunteers and partnerships defy the breezy downpour to came out in their numbers for Street Clean Sanitation Campaign which the full presence of Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB). Some FCT entertainment practitioners who participated displayed high level simplicity and humility which portrays them as golden images of what the world should be. Popular On Air Personality and spontenous comedian Chuks D General showed pronounced presence alongside Stainless Precious, MC Godpikin, MC Terry, Ex- Beauty Queen Susan Eniolorunda, AlexReports Jimmy Kadiri Imoh gave a good account of themselves. 

The Founder,  Ijeoman Chikezie was former Miss United Nation World Habitat who initiated the project spoke with cross section of journalists and media organisation that the exercise Preaches cleanliness. According to her " this Street Clean Sanitation Campaign is a project I hold close to my heart, it's born out of the passion to give back to the society and avoid dirty enviroments which could attract diseases and infection to both young and old people within the resettlement...I wish to thank Big Churchill Foundation for supporting Us with T-Shirt and jackets, Mike Omotosho Foundation for the encouragement and donation, Society For Family Health, Abuja Enviroment Protection Board for providing working tools and waste disposal trucks" 

‎Gaffikadoki, NTA, My Dream Nigeria, NANS, AIT, Ben TV London, Nairaland, AbujaPress captured the memories of exercise that will be built-upon to carry "The Street Clean Sanitation Campaign" to other areas in FCT with states already queuing. The NGO services has attracted the fancy of Lagos, Imo and Kaduna state residents. "APO Resettlement is start up point, because we intend to extend the exercise to other parts of the city in Abuja including states." She added
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/kudos-ex-beauty-queen-ijeoma-chikezie.html?m=1

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:28am On May 13, 2018
@alexreports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:31am On May 13, 2018
More

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:36am On May 13, 2018
More here

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:39am On May 13, 2018
Continue

1 Like

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:42am On May 13, 2018
Nice

1 Share

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:01am On May 13, 2018
Impressive

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Kyllahmc(m): 3:20am On May 13, 2018
ls that our federal territory... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by FlirtyGist: 5:51am On May 13, 2018
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Houseofglam7(f): 6:34am On May 13, 2018
She pretty as hell

9 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by bujebudanu1(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2018
Did she really work or she posed for the camera

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by pyyxxaro: 6:41am On May 13, 2018
Houseofglam7:
She pretty as hell

Pretty as Hell

You don see Hell picture b4 abi unaa get family compound for there sad

Am waiting for your explanation undecided

44 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Houseofglam7(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Pretty as Hell

You don see Hell picture b4 abi unaa get family compound for there sad

Am waiting for your explanation undecided
Oh come on!!!
It's too early Eh!

10 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by loomer: 9:41am On May 13, 2018
I beg wetin be meaning of defy heavy rainfall?

18 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by xolocious(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2018
Kudos to her and more grace upon her to carry on.

1 Like

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Edge1(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2018
grin grin grin

FCT Abuja.
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by sigiyaya(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2018
Houseofglam7:
She pretty as hell
Yes she is igbo, i am not surprise smiley smiley

9 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by spirul77: 9:45am On May 13, 2018
all for the gram,a beautiful gesture tho

3 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by vickzie(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2018
xolocious:
Kudos to her and more grace upon her to carry on.
kudos to her because she be fine girl ba, and you've never appreciated the real guys doing the real dirty job behind camera, guys and bütt licking

10 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by koxi: 9:46am On May 13, 2018
Good...
Make una help us CLEAN Aso rock like that in 2019...

3 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Handsomecole(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2018
My God my God see Beauty cry Jesus!!! Omo this girl fine
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by keleants(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2018
Most of these beauty queens.... I don't understand cuz the only good thing I see them do is environmental sanitation....

1 Like

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by jimenyo: 9:47am On May 13, 2018
Una Weldon!
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Mutemenot(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2018
Yeye grin cleaning with camera cool

6 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by bjayx: 9:48am On May 13, 2018
I see more posing pics Dan work shocked

6 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On May 13, 2018
God bless these beauties......
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Nobody: 9:50am On May 13, 2018
Coughs
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2018
Just for the cam cool

2 Likes

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by donnaD(f): 9:52am On May 13, 2018
sigiyaya:
Yes she is igbo, i am not surprises smiley smiley
nna surprises kwa??
Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by Buffalowings3(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2018
nonsense

ok where in nigeria is not a shithole
No functional sanitation measures
if you see mountain of refuse in the so called capital "Abuja" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today by donnaD(f): 9:55am On May 13, 2018
am yet to see the heavy down pour,was she under the rain?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Officially Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (PHOTO) / Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.