Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (41590 Views)

Oyebanji Begs Ekiti APC Members To Market Tinubu / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / I Will Do Better This Time – Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by afroniger: 4:32am On May 13, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/988490/

Dr. John Kayode Fayemi, winner of the governorship primary of the All Progressives Congress in Ekiti state has apologised to the people for all the errors of omission or commission he made during his first term as governor, between 2010 and 2014.

He made the plea in his speech after being declared winner of the hotly contested primary election, which featured 33 contestants, with one of them withdrawing on Thursday. Fayemi got 941 delegate votes, out of the 2,313 valid votes cast....

Ekiti people, Fayemi has asked for una forgiveness o, he has admitted that he wronged Ekiti people and is promising to make amends. Shey una don accept?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by CLASSMAN: 4:39am On May 13, 2018
If i hear

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Omololu2121: 4:44am On May 13, 2018
Fayemi,please just go and die abeg.

Just the way majority of Nigerians won't listen to the plea of PDP in the 2019 presidential election, that's the way majority of ekiti people won't listen to your plea in the governorship election in June or July.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:45am On May 13, 2018
Useless smooth talking quiet thief

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by AtikuNetwork: 4:47am On May 13, 2018
Nonsense. These APC are scammers walahi. Fayemi should first of all return the money he stole the last time he was governor. Even the accused PDP so-called 'looters' have all returned their loot. Where did Fayemi get all the money he spent to bribe the delegates at the primary election because we all know he outspent his rivals. Where did all that money come from? It is either he was sponsored by some APC governors, or he stole money from the ministry he is overseeing to do the primary election, or Bullhari gave him the money he spent, or it is the money he stole from Ekiti the last time he was governor. It must be one or more of the above.

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Babacele: 4:56am On May 13, 2018
lie,lie heading.....

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:07am On May 13, 2018
Well i trust Ekiti people never to fall for this sham and crocodile tears.....That will be their greatest undoing and God almighty will never allow for that to happen....

Here are few questions they should be asking him..

1.What exactly are coming back to do??

2. Why are you so desperate to rule if you are truly sorry for your past misdeed?

3. Why waste so much money running to billions of naira to bribe delegates, lodging them in hotels in Owo?? Why?? Why?? Fayemi why??

This can never be in the interest of the Ekiti and they may have to cough out that money you used in bribing the delegate if they eventually vote for you just like Ondo state people are paying through their nose now after voting to cook soup....dibo ko se be...lol

My advice to Ekiti people...When they bring their blood money to bribe you, collect it and vote Prof. Olusola Eleka a God ordained pastor of CAC as against Fayemi an Ogboni and illuminati member...

Please be warned oooooo

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by sarrki(m): 5:11am On May 13, 2018
Throughly I believe Fayose than fayemi

I don’t do party things

A lot of guys comment based on party

He looks arrogant and have the traits to betray Ekiti again

Left for Ekiti to decides

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On May 13, 2018
The end will justify......
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:33am On May 13, 2018
Fayemi is not a grass root politician, he is too elitic for Ekiti people and not in touch with reality, he is so enmeshed in ego, I am much sure he has once again thrown money into trash.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by pyyxxaro: 5:34am On May 13, 2018
Like for Fayose

Share for Fayemi

Sai Fayose

Any other Fayose is a counterfeit cool

263 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by chuka5000(m): 5:53am On May 13, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do party things

wallahi ur April allawee alert never enter. hey'yah!!!

91 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by MikeBetty(m): 5:55am On May 13, 2018
afroniger:

Ekiti people, Fayemi has asked for una forgiveness o, he has admitted that he wronged Ekiti people and is promising to make amends. Shey una don accept

Lalasticala, Mynd44, wetin una think?
Irony Of Life. Pdp Begged Nigerians For Forgiveness Of Sins Of Omission And Commission, Apc Told Nigerians Not To Accept Pdp's Appologies, Now Apc Governorship Aspirant Who Double As A Former Governor That Looted Money Is Asking For Forgiveness. What Goes Arround Comes Arround. Karma Is A Bitch.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by SOFTENGR: 6:20am On May 13, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do party things

Dem never pay you grin

56 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:21am On May 13, 2018
BUHARI do pass am! He even cried! Out of pity, some people voted for him while others who have known him for who he is remained adamant!

But today, Is Nigeria better for it

Same will happen if Ekiti decides to vote for Fayemi, he will beg for forgiveness today then demolish Ekiti tomorrow! He will continue to enrich his family at the expense of others!

Fayemi has nothing to offer, he is only looking for a job with a juicy pot of gold!

If he truly want to serve Nigeria, why is he running away from his ministerial job

What great feat did he achieve there Was our mineral resources properly utilized under his leadership

shocked shocked shocked shocked shine your eyes people! These people are only after our national cake!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Drversatile: 7:40am On May 13, 2018
Apology for real?
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by engineerboat(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2018
Oga osa pra pa Fayemi.

We have forgiven you but please return our money you stole while im government.

Never will Ekiti vote an elitist man into power again.

Your olorioko mbo wale and osa pra pa slogan is DOA

27 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by kitaatita: 7:53am On May 13, 2018
Ekiti people should apologise to Fayemi. They voted out an intellectual for being elitist and voted in a mentally deranged tout because he connected with the artisans.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:56am On May 13, 2018
afroniger:

Ekiti people, Fayemi has asked for una forgiveness o, he has admitted that he wronged Ekiti people and is promising to make amends. Shey una don accept

Lalasticala, Mynd44, wetin una think?

Such desperation...

It has become abundantly clear to me the these guys haven't got anything else to do apart from chasing political position and living off the state.

That is their only social security yet they call us "lazy". We,who stress ourselves.

Take this guy for a good example. ex-Governor turned minister[as minister his performance has been all talk,thanks to his eloquence]. Now,he wants to go back to the position he was booted out of some years ago.

I wonder what would happen if or when that fails.

He might just end up using what is left of the money at his disposal and the federal might that he enjoys to get a Local Government councillorship seat.

After all, political position is political position-free accommodation, free food,free everything including free money for doing absolutely nothing!

Anything will do.

Apologies indeed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by kitaatita: 7:57am On May 13, 2018
I want to ask Ekiti people; what did you gain from Fayose's government? Please I'm not asking IPOB youths.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Omeokachie: 8:13am On May 13, 2018
In Tinubu's voice...

"Don't accept his apology"

Abi, no be so Tinubu talk concerning PDP apology?

19 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:19am On May 13, 2018
anywhere wey I see Fayemi matter, I go dey comment ni. Even if we forgive Fayemi, Nigerians cannot forgive his father BUHARI so Ekiti people.

So let's tell Fayemi that, Baba ti je eso, eyin ni lati kan omo e. Now we're seeing Buhari's face all over Fayemi and now through Fayemi, we want to tell Buhari that we don't like him.

As for me and my family, Fayemi is a no! no!!

Need I remind Fayemi again why we can't accept his apology? Okay, someone should remind him and his Baba that he's still a minister and a Governorship aspirant which I "heard" it's wrong..... So I mark this corruption (exhibit).

18 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by phemmy88(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2018
grin grin

Apology??

Dead on Arrival

==>> Are you a Contractor into Building/Civil
engineering Construction, M+E works...

==>> Have you been missing Contract work based on
your wrong Bills of Quantities/Quotations?

Contact me today for your contract winning quotation at the current industry rate while still maintaining a good mark-up

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by carpmam: 8:20am On May 13, 2018
His antics will not work this time around, we don't need a slowpoke as a governor

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2018
It is well
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by phemmy88(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by newoffer: 8:22am On May 13, 2018
Politicians are mini Deity. He is begging today, tomorrow he will turn blind eyes. Do away with dumb Politicians

11 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by AngelicBeing: 8:23am On May 13, 2018
As the Angel sent from the celestial realm to flog thieves and looters in Nigeria, your forgiveness is denied, you will be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper and be stripped naked on Ekiti Television and paraded round the entire state, you deserve 800 million of koboko laden with chilly pepper, I am coming to Ekiti tomorrow to administer the flogging to cleanse you from the spirit of stealing shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by dollarsplenty(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2018
Another 16-0 loading..... why asking for forgiveness if you had performed well in the first instance. Politicians are all the same.

PDP asked Nigeria to forgive them. Now APC is begging people of Ekiti to forgive them too.

9 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Fayemi is not a grass root politician, he is too elitic for ekiti people and not in touch with reality, he is so enmeshed in ego, I am much sure he has once again thrown money into trash.
...Ekiti...

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:24am On May 13, 2018
Dr. John Kayode Fayemi, winner of the
governorship primary of the All Progressives
Congress in Ekiti state has apologised to the
people for all the errors of omission or
commission he made during his first term as
governor, between 2010 and 2014.
He made the plea in his speech after being
declared winner of the hotly contested primary
election, which featured 33 contestants, with one
of them withdrawing on Thursday. Fayemi got
941 delegate votes, out of the 2,313 valid votes
cast....
Babacele:
lie,lie heading.....
Don't be a lazy boy, read the above post & be wise!
se won sa si e ni?

9 Likes

Re: Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Nonsense. These APC are scammers walahi. Fayemi should first of all return the money he stole the last time he was governor. Even the accused PDP so-called 'looters' have all returned their loot. Where did Fayemi get all the money he spent to bribe the delegates at the primary election because we all know he outspent his rivals. Where did all that money come from? It is either he was sponsored by some APC governors, or he stole money from the ministry he is overseeing to do the primary election, or Bullhari gave him the money he spent, or it is the money he stole from Ekiti the last time he was governor. It must be one or more of the above.

I think you should go to your banana biafrauud republic and make noise

We do not need your like in Ekiti

Tell Fayose to go and return the money he stole first. How Fayemi got money is not your business and has nothing to do with flatronns

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Ekiti Speaker, Funminiyi Afuye Is Dead / Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.