Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Was Badly Treated By Miracle And His Family - Tweet Oracle Narrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Badly Treated By Miracle And His Family - Tweet Oracle Narrates (485 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Badly Treated By Miracle And His Family - Tweet Oracle Narrates by mrkunlex(m): 5:17am On May 13, 2018
Tweet Oracle, who was the social media strategist for the Big Brother Naija 3 winner, Miracle, has narrated how he was treated badly by the reality tv star’s family.
Yesterday, messages from one of team Miracle’s Whatsapp group surfaced which shows Tweet Oracle narrating to the group how he was mistreated by Miracle and his family, and how he was accused of keeping money meant to vote Miracle to himself.
Tweet Oracle also revealed that the Miracle watched in the house is a different Miracle from the one he met. Miracle is yet to react to this news.
See screenshots below;

More Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/i-was-badly-treated-by-miracle-and-his-family-tweet-oracle-narrates.html
Lalasticlala
Re: I Was Badly Treated By Miracle And His Family - Tweet Oracle Narrates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On May 13, 2018
Oh oh
Re: I Was Badly Treated By Miracle And His Family - Tweet Oracle Narrates by Kobicove(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2018
Do people really take this BBN things so seriously? undecided
Re: I Was Badly Treated By Miracle And His Family - Tweet Oracle Narrates by Nobody: 6:03am On May 13, 2018
Money is involved.....everybody eye don don chook.

Guy waka go front. Leave miracle...dem don win...dem no need u again.....

although dem suppose rojer this u...but na so life be....ur reward dey heaven..repackage ur self u never can tell, na so campaign manager for BB naija will become a job. After all na yearly parole....and God fit give u inspiration and connection u carry ur campaign paroles enter naija politics...u don hammer be that...
Re: I Was Badly Treated By Miracle And His Family - Tweet Oracle Narrates by Nobody: 7:00am On May 13, 2018
everybody is just narrating his or her own story

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido ‘confirmed’ Her Relationship With Wizkid | Photo / BREAKING News: Prince Harry & Meghan Mackle Tie The Knot In British #royalweddin / Aisha Abimbola: Family Speaks On Death Of Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.