Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,083 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Yungzee Onos Ft VVIP Zeal X Taurushood – BAD [music] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yungzee Onos Ft VVIP Zeal X Taurushood – BAD [music] (246 Views)

Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills / Why Some Vvip's Were Not Happy At The 30billion Concert / Nigerian Man Shades Hushpuppi For Lying He Was At VVIP Section Of An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yungzee Onos Ft VVIP Zeal X Taurushood – BAD [music] by 15Ebisco: 5:54am On May 13, 2018
Oh God Success Music Records is here again after the successful release of “Long Time”, Where Dem Girls (BDF) and Pay Day by Yungzee Onos which has gained massive airplay globally.

Yungzee Onos has graced big platforms e.g (The Chronicles of Ushbebe) to showcase the beauty of his song and talent. Here is another great hit Yungzee.

OGSM Records presents BAD – “Yungzee Onos ft VVIP Zeal X Taurushood” which was produced by one of Ghana hit maker and award winning producer “Master Garzy”.

CEO, OGSM Records “Blessing Oke. E.” has promised to continue to releasing classic jam and encourage young talent to continue to be a good example to the society and country.

Listen & Download “Yungzee Onos Ft VVIP Zeal X Taurushood – BAD” below:-

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/yungzee-onos-ft-vvip-zeal-x-taurushood.html

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music – Mr. Real / LINDA IKEJI Can't Hold Her Joy. PREGNANCY Is Here / We’re All Carried Away By Everything That Is Going On - Falz Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.