Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Addresses Rumoured Split From Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Addresses Rumoured Split From Iceberg Slim (454 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Addresses Rumoured Split From Iceberg Slim by FlirtyGist: 7:07am On May 13, 2018
GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has finally reacted to the rumoured split from her Nigerian boyfriend, rapper Iceberg Slim, after deleting all of his photos from her Instagram page.

According to the actress, she decided to take any form of her relationship off my social media to focus on her life and career.

She wrote on Instagram: 'Dear Fans and Friends,

'Months ago I decided it was time to face my day job and thus took off aspects of my private life off my social media handles. Usually, I follow trending stories about me and have a good laugh but not today.'

'The only story here is that I decided to take any form of relationship I have off my social media and focus on my life and my career while juggling 2 countries.'

'This move has sent the media crazy with insinuations about my private life. Please note that it is all about my day job on my social media handles going forward. If I need to let the world know about what’s going on in my private life, be rest assured that you will be the first to know. Until then, please disregard all fake quotes allegedly coming from me and alleged interviews which never happened. '

God bless you all. Thank you for your love and support. ?

See more here
; http://www.gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-addresses-rumoured-split-iceberg-slim

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Addresses Rumoured Split From Iceberg Slim by FlirtyGist: 7:07am On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Addresses Rumoured Split From Iceberg Slim by FlirtyGist: 10:23am On May 13, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Choi I Like This One Italian Boyfriend Pressing Girlfriend Breast / YCEE Is In Love With Guess Who? / Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.