Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? (439 Views)

As A Christian Is It Possible To Practice First Fruit In This Harsh Economy / In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? by DCMIX(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2018
I got born again middle of last year, and I'm loving my new life like no tomorrow.
I borrowed some money this year and started a new business, but the business is not yielding enough profit to pay my debt and bills.
I started thinking of what to do. I later concluded in turning my shop to a sports bet shop.
My question now is: Is it okay for me to operate a sport bet shop as a christian?
Re: As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? by Brinxs(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2018
Guy ask ur conscience oh...sometimes we allow religion put us in a box.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? by DCMIX(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? by Amadaz(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2018
Over religiousness go kill una.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? by Kingsley10000: 7:58am On May 13, 2018
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church! Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland! Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches! Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark. These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed! Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches. +25 000 churches in Lagos. +2 500 churches in Oyo +30000 churches in the south east In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined! More pastors than doctors. Everyone is born again!o Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus! Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches! Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit! However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society. We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit! Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!. Wake up!!! religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? by nzeobi(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2018
since the is not clear on it, you obey the law of the country you reside in. since if there is no law then there is no sin.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Okey To Be An Online Sport Beting Agent? by freshtimi(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down
pure fact.. The level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is disturbing.. As religious as we claim we r, I marvel at how they celebrate Bbnaija contestants,knowing fully Wat the show is all about. And all of us go still carry our fake ass go church or mosque on Sunday.. Very shameful

(1) (Reply)

Great Lessons To Learn From Okon Nyong / Lady Drops Her Clutches,walks Unaided After Apostle Suleman Prayed For Her(pics) / Atheists Please Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.