Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

‘I Took My Private Life Off Social Media’ – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Took My Private Life Off Social Media’ – Juliet Ibrahim (380 Views)

Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Took My Private Life Off Social Media’ – Juliet Ibrahim by trendysturvs(f): 7:47am On May 13, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has finally reacted to the rumoured split from her Nigerian boyfriend, rapper Iceberg Slim, after deleting all of his photos from her Instagram page.

According to the actress, she decided to take any form of her relationship off my social media to focus on her life and career.

She wrote on Instagram: ‘Dear Fans and Friends,

‘Months ago I decided it was time to face my day job and thus took off aspects of my private life off my social media handles. Usually, I follow trending stories about me and have a good laugh but not today.’

‘The only story here is that I decided to take any form of relationship I have off my social media and focus on my life and my career while juggling 2 countries.’

‘This move has sent the media crazy with insinuations about my private life. Please note that it is all about my day job on my social media handles going forward. If I need to let the world know about what’s going on in my private life, be rest assured that you will be the first to know. Until then, please disregard all fake quotes allegedly coming from me and alleged interviews which never happened. ‘

God bless you all. Thank you for your love and support.

Read more: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/05/i-took-my-private-life-off-social-media-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: ‘I Took My Private Life Off Social Media’ – Juliet Ibrahim by cyndy1000(f): 7:49am On May 13, 2018
Thank God you have finally learned about it

1 Like

Re: ‘I Took My Private Life Off Social Media’ – Juliet Ibrahim by chriskosherbal(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2018
Hmmm YOU Have FINALLY bought some sense.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Took My Private Life Off Social Media’ – Juliet Ibrahim by goldbim(f): 8:22am On May 13, 2018
This one has learnt a lesson!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Took My Private Life Off Social Media’ – Juliet Ibrahim by aristocrazzy: 8:25am On May 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

When Love Is Blind / They Don't Deserve To Be Glorified - Olamide Reacts To EFCC Raid Of Club 57 / Alleged Yahoo Boy, Hushpuppi To BE Investigated BY EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.