Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer (33460 Views)

Chika Okpala Of "The New Masquerade" Is 73 Today / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by EmmyDJourno: 4:04pm On May 13, 2018
20minutes, so you want me to watch for 20 goddamned minutes, add to the network scrolling paroo

Abegggi even a disvideo of Skales is not worth it grin

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 13, 2018
All this interviewers want to be forming like those channels TV presenters grin

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hardayemmie(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
Ridiculous .... Quite an attack ... I mean what kind of interviewer discredit someone hardwork on no basis ... Coming all the way to honor the hungry looking guys interview and only for him to be discredited just like that ? .... Common guys , its uncalled for ... Insubordination is what I call this ... If I was skales I will do worse bcus its not done anywhere else.

20 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Hunry: 4:13pm On May 13, 2018
hardayemmie:
Ridiculous .... Quite an attack ... I mean what kind of interviewer discredit someone hardwork on no basis ... Coming all the way to honor the hunry looking guys interview and only for him to be discredited just like that ? .... Common guys , its uncalled for ... Insubordination is what I call this ... If I was skales I will do worse bcus its not done anywhere else.

hey, leave me out of this

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by leofab(f): 4:15pm On May 13, 2018
Hyde
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hardayemmie(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
emeijeh:
The last time I checked, skales was/is AN UPCOMING ARTISTE grin

Bro try they speak logically pls ... Any Artiste wey don make several hits for naija is far from being upcoming. Receive sense

9 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by kullozone(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2018
But it's true na!
'Talentless by force' musiciansmiley
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by emeijeh(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2018
hardayemmie:

Bro speak logically ... Any Artiste wet don't make several hits for naija is far from being upcoming

Relax guy, I no mince words.
Even Faze na "upcoming"
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by AlphaMajestic: 4:20pm On May 13, 2018
hardayemmie:

Bro speak logically ... Any Artiste wet don't make several hits for naija is far from being upcoming

look at you!! so u mean ur d only person dat dnt know that skales is an upcoming artiste...just close ur mouth and zuzaway from dis place....

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hardayemmie(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2018
undecided
Hunry:

hey, leave me out of this
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by cigie(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2018
I think the interviewer wasn't professional. Skales managed his emotions sha

9 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:21pm On May 13, 2018
Truth is, no matter how matured or childish you are, no one will take a direct bash at their work pleasantly. You will feel hurt esp when you know how much work you put into it.

Reactions may differ, but that feeling of hurt cannot be denied.

I personally feel the presenter wanted a reaction from Skales and wanted something he’d use to leverage his show, so he went forward and bashed him tactlessly.

Speaking from experience, There are various ways to tell an artiste or anybody that they suck in public without hurting their feelings. Or without coming off as “hateful”.

A presenter asking a question must always ask from an unbiased angle and mustn’t let it look personal.

This looked like a poor and distasteful attempt at wanting Skales to lose his cool. Mission accomplished I guess for them.

Abi what do I know?

14 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hardayemmie(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

look at you!! so u mean ur d only person dat dnt know that skales is an upcoming artiste...just close ur mouth and zuzaway from dis place....

Ur left yansh. angry
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by flyingdutchman(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2018
That was disrespectful and unprofessional. The presenter should be cautioned.

4 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Yinkakatty(f): 4:24pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthiix:
All dese amateur interviewers.. Very poor journalism... Skales was even patient.. He should hav walked out sooner

I tell you... Everyone that can speak small English nw is a presenter. It's very wrong and so not professional for him to say that whether the song is trash or not!

6 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by unknownsolja: 4:25pm On May 13, 2018
we suppose use bottle shave that interviewer head

7 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by dokxavi: 4:26pm On May 13, 2018
This interviewer is stupid and is attempting to be popular on the back of Skales.

Skales is right, the best approach is walk away, the upcoming presenter was rude,dwelt on one question for too long, unprofessional. That's not journalism,not genius either.Artistes should boycott his shows forever.

8 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hardayemmie(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2018
flyingdutchman:
That was disrespectful and unprofessional. The presenter should be cautioned.

The guy naa newbie for the profession ... I mean its obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by sammirano: 4:27pm On May 13, 2018
The presenter handled it wrongly. V bad

4 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by abumoney(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
This interviewer only wants to be popular for doing nonsense. Skales was really patient with the scum of a journalist. I'm not a fan of Skales but I think Skales won my heart with his patience and consistency in schooling this dumb ass of a journalist. Watch the clip to the end before you judge Skales. 99% of us here won't be that patient with anyone who tries to impose his opinion on us. Skales is a genius with genius output. Booty language is a classic song, no more no less

11 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hardayemmie(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Relax guy, I no mince words. Even Faze na "upcoming"

Mtcheewwww... guy e they ur body ... av seen worst of ur type.
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by RalphJean: 4:31pm On May 13, 2018
I just watched the Entire 20 minutes of that interview (using free WiFi of course).

I think Skales was too patient with that Stew-Peed Victor guy.
You want to have an interview with an artiste. You tell him his song is not genius. The artist thanks you, and tell you that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it. Does that not end it?

Why was the silly Victor insisting? So he wanted Skales to agree with His own opinion that the song is whacked?

Skales was over patient with the guy. Over over patient.
What kind of stupid interviewer is that victor?

14 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by DSoj(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2018
This interviewer guy is a dirty idiot.
U call this an interview or an antagonistic nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthiix:
All dese amateur interviewers.. Very poor journalism... Skales was even patient.. He should hav walked out sooner
true true,I would have knocked out his teeth, so unprofessional, can't even articulate himself properly,how can an interview sound like an attack,man Skales has a new fan in me

6 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by abumoney(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
But he was told nothing but the truth
Mugu, did you even watch the video to the end? You people just type nonsense with your stinky fingers even when you know nothing about a topic of discussion. Park well jhor

9 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by dokxavi: 4:36pm On May 13, 2018
I for smash the guy ruthlessly, tell him his father is not genius,he needs a better way of relating with people and has no business being close to a radio,not to talk of station or TV show.

The presenter is childish and dumbstruck,appalling with his ridiculous suffer man hair.Abeg,change the channel. What is net TV rubbish. This one has failed before he even begins. How can you say someone's work is not a " genius song" and expect smiles at the end.

If Skales can get some guys to straighten this guy up a little, a little slaps here and there, he might get sense.I don't usually listen to Skales,I'll do it now.

11 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by abumoney(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2018
sage101:
Skales IS NOT WISE

#FeministsRULE
You that is wise, why don't you go let the foolish nigga of an interviewer interrogate you on your stupidity since you don't even have anything meaningful to show as a skill. What is bad is bad. That wasn't an interview. If u ask me to rate it, it a low low 0.2%

5 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by tenderlaw(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
The interviewer was a big idiot. He pushed Skales to the wall. Held him for several minutes trying to put him down. If na me I for blow him teeth before I commot sef. Useless man.

Modified: Skales has a new fan in me. Pls what is his real Twitter handle? I see so many there, I wanna be sure. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by AlphaMajestic: 4:45pm On May 13, 2018
hardayemmie:

Ur left yansh. angry
OK I get it....ur a mad man with a smart phone...wonderful...
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by FroshJaynex(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I don't wanna go into music, Skales was even still polite trying to explain shit to that dumb boy, if na me that his dry face with long neck like my radio antenna I for don sound am slap, we go apologize later. Stupid boy, Which genius song dey naija now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by marvelli(f): 4:46pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
But he was told nothing but the truth
I agree, skales sef would agree..lol. But it doesn't mean he wants it louded on TV
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hardayemmie(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

OK I get it....ur a mad man with a smart phone...wonderful...

Only insane person thinks people's work should not be appreciated. sane people appreciates good work when they see one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu Brazil Acquires Range Rover Autobiography / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party / Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.