Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism (704 Views)

5 Unique Tips That Can Make You A Successful Blogger(for Newbies) / How To Download Viral Go Premium Template Blogger For Free / Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Tasmithanderson: 10:31am On May 13, 2018
There is this website that copies most of my posts at https://talktech.com.ng, his url is http://naijaadvance.com.ng.

I have warned him severally and he always plead but didn't stop doing the act.

I need advice from you guys on how I can get him punished for this.

Thanks!!

You can check the screenshots below for reference.

cc Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 Slyr0x

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Tasmithanderson: 10:36am On May 13, 2018
He even copied along with images

Hello me out!!!

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by benzene00: 10:54am On May 13, 2018
shocked

Upon all the websites to copy from

He chose to copy from a trash bin
Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by oswaggiee(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2018
DMCA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by teemy(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2018
Do a whois for his registrar/web host and shut him down.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Finstar: 11:24am On May 13, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

lol.. This is pure savagery.. No joy bro.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Tasmithanderson: 11:54am On May 13, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

Useless you.

You can think my blog is a trash bin but, I'm proud of my handwork

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Tasmithanderson: 11:57am On May 13, 2018
teemy:

Thanks for the tip bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Tasmithanderson: 12:24pm On May 13, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

Check the Alexa ranking to know which is a trash bin.

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Premiumwriter: 12:34pm On May 13, 2018
So you mean the guy is always waiting for you to write then he comes and copy? Badh guy grin ;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Gazersdigital: 2:02pm On May 13, 2018
teemy:
Trust me it doesn't work. I have done that several times. Those registrar or website hosting companies don't do nothing they mostly turn a blind eye to the issue except you have a good lawyer who can draft a court order for you. Aside that nothing will be done about it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Tasmithanderson: 2:06pm On May 13, 2018
I've summoned him again and he listened this time. He has removed the post.

Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Gazersdigital: 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
Tasmithanderson:

Check the Alexa ranking to know which is a trash bin.
Guy this matter is a very simple matter that you are worrying yourself about. Just copy all your own valid links and the his own links on his website and paste it on note pad or memopad and report the idiot to Google.. Google in turn will take down all his website links from their web search for the whole of Nigeria .
Use this link to report him:
https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by teemy(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2018
Gazersdigital:

Trust me it doesn't work. I have done that several times. Those registrar or website hosting companies don't do nothing they mostly turn a blind eye to the issue except you have a good lawyer who can draft a court order for you. Aside that nothing will be done about it.
let them know they would be reported in turn for non compliance against plagiarism should they refuse to do the needful. Trust me, they would not rush their business over one imprudent client.

That google reporting also works as no one wants a serp blacklisting.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2018
Tasmithanderson:

Thanks everyone
All these judge and jury style won't work except you take concrete actions against him. I can bet you that he will still copy in a very different style from you again.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Silvermoney: 6:43am On May 14, 2018
I thought it is said that Google hates duplicate content? So how come these lazy fools who copy and paste other bloggers' posts still have their posts rank in google searches?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by busybrain123(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2018
Tasmithanderson:

Thanks everyone
That guy is terrible he also copy from my own blog. You know I don't have time in checking all this copy and paste of a thing.
grin He even copy along with my affiliate link.
Let me ask him if I need a writer I can refer someone to him. At times I wonder what they gain from all this Rubbish.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism by Silvermoney: 3:34pm On May 14, 2018
busybrain123:
That guy is terrible he also copy from my own blog. He even copy along with my affiliate link. embarassed
grin grin grin Now this is a spiritual case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Even If You Are Blocked From Facebook / Dollar And Naira Billing! Which Is Best For Facebook Advertising / One Step Checkout For Magento Ecommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.