Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Actress KC Ejelonu Calls Politicians Armed Robbers, Not Better Than Yahoo Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress KC Ejelonu Calls Politicians Armed Robbers, Not Better Than Yahoo Boys (455 Views)

I am not yahoo boy I am Richer Than Yahoo And Google Combined Shatta Bandle / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress KC Ejelonu Calls Politicians Armed Robbers, Not Better Than Yahoo Boys by anonymousIP2: 10:35am On May 13, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Reacting to the trending yahoo boys' issue, the actress took to Instagram to write: 

"@lamide_lagos is like you forgot to add some people to that list oh....Yes they don't deserve to be glorified and I don't think anyone is doing that.
If anyone has benefited from the government but can't call them out knowing fully well they are also ARMED ROBBERS!!!! Those people should be mute if they don't want to see a change for everyone.

Politicians are ARMED ROBBERS...If they are coming for the small boys in a short period of time, damn it they had years and plenty time to come for the politicians.

Why does a voting center have just 1 or 2 outdated computer They want to frustrate us abi...their space is waiting in hell already."

by VIVIANGIST - http://viviangist.ng/actress-kc-ejelonu-calls-politicians-armed-robbers-not-better-than-yahoo-boys/

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Actress KC Ejelonu Calls Politicians Armed Robbers, Not Better Than Yahoo Boys by jabor4Naija(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2018
Ftc............i dedicate it to all nairalanders, yayyy hahahahaha funny right.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Makes History : Fow World / Linda Ikeji Pregnancy Brought Happiness To Miss Nollywood Organisation As They / Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.