Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again (2587 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal / King Wasiu Ayinde Dances On Stage With Abike Dabiri, As They Do Buhari 4+4 Sign / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by higherpower: 10:51am On May 13, 2018
Presidency on Saturday commended a musician, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 1 (KWAM 1) who sang ‘When Buhari returns for 2nd term, corrupt people will flee into jugle’, noting that people should always listen to the song.

In statement released by Mr Femi Adesina, Senior special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, presidency said that King Wasiu issued a yellow card to corrupt people in the country.

His words:

Well, the words above are not mine. They are from a special video recently released by fuji music maestro, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly known as K1 De Ultimate.

Do you speak or understand Yoruba? Have you heard the music? You need to, if you haven’t. The musician, who used to be known as King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 1 (KWAM 1), before he rebranded as K1 De Ultimate, is issuing a yellow card (or if you like, red, I mean the authentic red, not the spurious one a certain woman is brandishing round the country with a sparse crowd in attendance at her rallies) to corrupt people, who are conspiring to stop President Muhammadu Buhari from getting a second term.

Let me attempt a transliteration of the song:

No matter the conspiracy,

Though evildoers join their hands together

Buhari will do a second term,

Sai Buhari.

You conspirators, corrupt people,

When Buhari gets a second term,

You better flee into the jungle

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari

Those of you who spoilt Nigeria

And are now conspiring,

You thieves, illegal bunkerers

Who carry oil without paying,

You thieves, not allowing Nigerian youths to thrive,

When Buhari comes for a second term

You better flee to the jungle.

Buhari does not steal fuel, he has no oil bloc,

His wife does not do illegal bunkering,

Evildoers, your enemy is here,

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari

Your father-before-father is here,

Sai Buhari.

Those of you bribing people to malign Buhari,

He is your Nemesis,

When he comes for second term

You better flee into the jungle.

I am with Sai Baba.

Asiwaju has spoken.

And we have heard.

Buhari is our choice, he’s the one we’ll vote for

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari!

How I wish everyone understands Yoruba, so that we all can savour this music. Non-Yorubas, but who understand the language would do well to translate the music into their mother tongue, and share it widely. The music should be sung from the rooftops, and proclaimed from the mountains. Every progressive minded Nigerian should hear it, and pass on the torch. Carry your candle, run to the darkness…Take your candle, go light your world.

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari!

GOOD MORNING FOLKS

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by madridguy(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by Olalan(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2018
Seriously this govt isn't a serious one

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by magoo10(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2018
Buhari will not only fail but will fail woefully
Before the year ends the result of is failure will crystalize ,praise singers can go on deceiving him and collecting the money jare

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by SalamRushdie: 10:56am On May 13, 2018
Wasiu is a self centred prick who has obviously collected huge sums from the evil govt in order to put together the fake song filled with lies to away gullible South Westerners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by swiz123(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2018
Stomach-serving musicians. SMH

Even with a free Wi-Fi, I wouldn't download your sycophantic song

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59am On May 13, 2018
TRUE WORDS FROM THE KING!!!

Haters, oya get your handkerchiefs ready, it's time to cry, sob ONCE MORE.

Buhari till anytime 'we' want!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by jimrog: 11:12am On May 13, 2018
Haters can go and die. Sai baba till 2023..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by nigeriafilm(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2018
Same thing or even sweeter ones they told us before we voted him, now what do we see? I doubt all these Baseless and unfound qualities they are ascribing to a man who has been tested repeatedly to be empty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2018
The chances of Buhari returning is 60%....

Here in the Northeast Buhari is regarded as a demi god embarassed

PDP should please give its presidential ticket to Atiku
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by higherpower: 11:33am On May 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The chances of Buhari returning is 60%....

Here in the Northeast Buhari is regarded as a demi god embarassed

PDP should please give its presidential ticket to Atiku
If Atiku should fly pdp flay, then Buhari' returning chance will swell up to 90%
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2018
higherpower:

If Atiku should fly pdp flay, then Buhari' returning chance will swell up to 90%

Lol grin who are the candidates PDP has in its fold grin

Bros i never wan laff this morning
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by higherpower: 11:36am On May 13, 2018
nigeriafilm:
Same thing or even sweeter ones they told us before we voted him, now what do we see? I doubt all these Baseless and unfound qualities they are ascribing to a man who has been tested repeatedly to be empty.

You didn't vote so stop claiming.Just like before you n your vote will be neglected when Kano, Katsina and Borno results begin to poop up

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by higherpower: 11:37am On May 13, 2018
axeman2:
buhari has been rejected
This your sister is fine ooh
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by PassingShot(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2018
I gbadun the track by KWAM1.

Ote o le se. Be ba dite dite, Buhari a wole eleekeji, Say Baba.

Ti Buhari ba wole eleekeji, ke ya bo lu gbooo.

Baba baba yin ti, baba baba yin ti dee.

Asiwaju ti soro ati gbo, Buhari ni ka lo diibo wa fun.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by higherpower: 11:40am On May 13, 2018
swiz123:
Stomach-serving musicians. SMH

Even with a free Wi-Fi, I wouldn't download your sycophantic song

Over 5m people have listened and still counting. Some are even translating into their local language. You can see how infinitesimal you are

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by higherpower: 11:41am On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Wasiu is a self centred prick who has obviously collected huge sums from the evil govt in order to put together the fake song filled with lies to away gullible South Westerners

This government don't share money and you know. So you are just being envious for nothing

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by xgada(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2018
I keep saying that 95% of people that voted buhari in the north will still vote him again

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by anibirelawal(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2018
PMB TILL 2023...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by truthfulparrot(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2018
I remembered that Kwam1 also sung for Abacha.
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by Mufasa27(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
lol wasiu na guy man, who takes a gambler serious
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2018
higherpower:

This government don't share money and you know. So you are just being envious for nothing
she don dey cry since 2015
she would cry till 2023
oponu

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by nigeriafilm(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2018
higherpower:

You didn't vote so stop claiming.Just like before you n your vote will be neglected when Kano, Katsina and Borno results begin to poop up
I voted him, I'm from Kano, you will be surprised InshaAllah. Only if God is satisfied with him that what he is doing is the best, fair and just and what the citizens need at the moment, then and only then can he pull a surprise again.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by esuLAAROYE(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2018
Owo Oko Shukuraa.

Owo meji loke
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 13, 2018
Didn't Onyeka sing for GEJ? What happened?

Abeg Adeshina, Park well. angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by lenghtinny(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2018
Apshit is truly taking Nigerians for a ride angry

The way dey reason would make one think Nigeria and the El Dorado they claim to live in are two worlds apart angry
Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by lenghtinny(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2018
post=67519454:
TRUE WORDS FROM THE KING!!!

Haters, oya get your handkerchiefs ready, it's time to tell, cry, sob ONCE MORE.

Buhari till anytime 'we' want!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by OpanachiOzohve: 1:41pm On May 13, 2018
He sang more than this for OBJ. In efun baba laye, e je ki baba o san ojo. He is a mere praise singer (alagbe) for the highest bidder.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I remembered that Kwam1 also sung for Abacha.

Like the failure in Aso rock once said,...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again by Iceberg3: 8:31am On May 14, 2018
PassingShot:
I gbadun the track by KWAM1.

Ote o le se. Be ba dite dite, Buhari a wole eleekeji, Say Baba.

Ti Buhari ba wole eleekeji, ke ya bo lu gbooo.

Baba baba yin ti, baba baba yin ti dee.

Asiwaju ti soro ati gbo, Buhari ni ka lo diibo wa fun.

grin grin grin grin

Mental..
You gat no future

ZmB grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Bill On Water Resources Splits Northern And Southern Senators / Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates / Former PDP Presidential Aspirant Defects To APC, Promises Buhari '10 To 15 Milli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.