Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 - Autos (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 (92024 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / Made In The USA Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by makavele: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
radautoworks:

Shall be done upon my return sir

Signed, stamped and sealed from the office of "His Royal Presidente"; Harry S Truman.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Have your ever been driving and had to step on the brakes with all your might? How about when you step on the brake the car vibrates or veers to one side?

Well, that is the focus of this useful blog topic. Brakes.

As important as they are, its amazing how many Nigerians bring in vehicles with brake pads that look like the ones below.

Read the brochure below to understand how the system works. It could be the difference between life and death.

[s]To encourage brake maintenance culture, for a limited time we will give a LIFETIME WARRANTY with the purchase of any gold ceramic brakes. You read right. Never have to buy a brake pad again (at least for the specific car you purchased for). What's the catch? You have to ask for the lifetime warranty by showing this post. It will not be offered to the public. So. What are you waiting for?[/s] Promotion over as of November 20. Hope you were able to get yours. A lot of people certainly did! smiley

Request price here https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
radautoworks:

Not a problem. I'm not in the country. Could you please contact the shop to complete order. support@radautoworks.com, 0803 419 7461 and 0908 306

Not to bust your bubble... a good customer service, will go way and above.. You could have easily taken the order of this young man.. Call down to the store have them get his order ready.. And give him one of the contact person at the store ,for easy communication.....in winning over new customers, first impressions means a lot.. Smh ......your attitude at times ,seems like I have enough customers, if you don't buy ,another person will ...so you want him to call the store directly ,when he communicated directly to you ...I am just saying...

And am sure you didn't call back to see if the order went smoothly. Please try and work more on those skills.. We both know that customer service is the key to any business.. You are an American train business person.. Let us pass down those skills to our own personal dealing and people... I am just saying

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
dru23:

Not to bust your bubble... a good customer service, will go way and above.. You could have easily taken the order of this young man.. Call down to the store have them get his order ready.. And give him one of the contact person at the store ,for easy communication.....in winning over new customers, first impressions means a lot.. Smh ......your attitude at times ,seems like I have enough customers, if you don't buy ,another person will ...so you want him to call the store directly ,when he communicated directly to you ...I am just saying...

And am sure you didn't call back to see if the order went smoothly. Please try and work more on those skills.. We both know that customer service is the key to any business.. You are an American train business person.. Let us pass down those skills to our own personal dealing and people... I am just saying

Thanks for the advice to someone with a newborn who is actually on leave. So when will you be having an actual address and phone number for your customers so they can find you?

6 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
radautoworks:

Thanks for the advice to someone with a newborn who is actually on leave. So when will you be having an actual address and phone number for your customers so they can find you?

Maybe you should focus more on the new born for now ...if you have the time to respond to me ...you should also have the time to respond to any potential customers asking questions.. Make them feel at home ...call the store, and arrange their order for them... offer good customer service with a smile... am just saying
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
radautoworks:

grin

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
dru23:

Maybe you should focus more on the new born for now ...if you have the time to respond to me ...you should also have the time to respond to any potential customers asking questions.. Make them feel at home ...call the store, and arrange their order for them... offer good customer service with a smile... am just saying

Maybe you should focus less on how I choose to deal with my baby.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by CityNGR: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2018
dru23:

Are you falling in "love"?

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 4:59am On Nov 15, 2018
CityNGR:

Are you falling in "love"?

In love ? Na she dey rush me o ... maybe she needs correct oyel change.... .she want try the extended performance....
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by CityNGR: 5:02am On Nov 15, 2018
dru23:

In love ? Na she dey rush me o ... maybe she needs correct oyel change....
No. Not at all. You are just all over her.... Kilode? You need to get a life bro! And also an address too while at it!

4 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 5:04am On Nov 15, 2018
CityNGR:

No. Not at all. You are just all over her.... Kilode? You need to get a life bro! And also an address too while at it!

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by CityNGR: 5:07am On Nov 15, 2018
dru23:

[/b]
I believe when you stop selling adulterated oil you'll have an address.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 5:11am On Nov 15, 2018
CityNGR:

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 5:15am On Nov 15, 2018
CityNGR:

Go ask your fellow uber drivers.. And they will tell you if I sell adulterated oil or not ...smh...... All that jealous you have will only make you broke ...that is if you are not broke already grin
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2018
dru23:

In love ? Na she dey rush me o ... maybe she needs correct oyel change.... .she want try the extended performance....

ROFL! You talk like you're twelve!

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2018
radautoworks:

You took my quote and flip it around... I am not mad at you .when somebody copies you ,it is a form of flattery and admiration... next time be a little bit creative
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by CityNGR: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2018
dru23:

Go ask my fellow uber drivers.. And they will tell you if I sell adulterated oil or not ...smh...... All that jealous you have will only make you broke ...that is if you are not broke already grin
Hehehe hahaha I need a personal driver. Care to apply in person?
Hey no! Don't bother... I remember how you ruined your Hyundai. You aren't fit to drive my Audi or Merc. Sorry for bothering you

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2018
CityNGR:

Hey no! Don't bother... I remember how you ruined your Hyundai. You aren't fit to drive my Audi or Merc. Sorry for bothering you

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
CityNGR:

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2018
radautoworks:

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by OilsPartsCars: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2018
radautoworks:

6 Cylinder? Also, your car uses 0w20 or 5w30. 5w20 will be the same price if you insist on that. 0w20 only comes in synthetic and is also in stock. Do you mean ATF?

1. Zerex and MaxLife pre-mix Antifreeze 1 gallon N10,220 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANT&partNumber=675130

2. CARQUEST SAE 5W-30 5 quart jug N9,735 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ620-5QT

The 2007 camry should use TIV for the i4, and ws for the v6.

I dont think the dex III will be compatible with that transmission. He should confirm from his manual
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2018
radautoworks:

Yes as in 12inches ....if you know, you know grin
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

I dont think the dex III will be compatible with that transmission
. He should confirm from his manual

Haha ...you want trouble... just don't disagree with her.. She knows it all ...as a matter of fact.,when those oils are been produce she is there ...ha ha you dey look for trouble.. She is also a mechanic too... she sabi things well well
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

I dont think the dex III will be compatible with that transmission. He should confirm from his manual

It's compatible with Dex 3. Used all the time in the States. Go to any parts site, enter the vehicle and search for compatible ATF.

Here are the big three (well two. I already showed our results) grin

We don't just sell parts. We fix cars.

https://m.autozone.com/motor-oil-and-transmission-fluid/transmission-fluid?searchText=Atf

https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/chemicals---fluids-16461/transmission-fluid-25268/f5199ac1d33a/2007/toyota/camry
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Those who are gifted feel no need to point it out. Those who are lacking on the other hand....

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by OilsPartsCars: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
radautoworks:

It's compatible with Dex 3. We fix cars.

https://m.autozone.com/motor-oil-and-transmission-fluid/transmission-fluid?searchText=Atf

https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/chemicals---fluids-16461/transmission-fluid-25268/f5199ac1d33a/2007/toyota/camry

To part sellers, all fluids are compatible, as long as sales are made angry.

The ATF specification for the 2007 Camry is Genuine Toyota WS cool, not Dex III or even Type TIV like i hinted earlier.

That transmission is very sensitive. The Dex III will fry that transmission gear. Do not mind what you see on autozone or OReilly. The book says WS, manufacturer recommends WS. Use WS. Do not use because it is used in the States or Ajegunle grin as a yardstic to fry your transmission. Mistakes can be made anywhere sad

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by OilsPartsCars: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
dru23:

Haha ...you want trouble... just don't disagree with her.. She knows it all ...as a matter of fact.,when those oils are been produce she is there ...ha ha you dey look for trouble.. She is also a mechanic too... she sabi things well well

I thought it was an oversight

But i dont think so right now cry

Anyone can make mistake, the essence of this forum is to learn from each other cool
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

To part sellers, all fluids are compatible, as long as sales are made angry.

The ATF specification for the 2007 Camry is Genuine Toyota WS cool, not Dex III or even Type TIV like i hinted earlier.

That transmission is very sensitive. The Dex III will fry that transmission gear. Do not mind what you see on autozone or OReilly. The book says WS, manufacturer recommends WS. Use WS. Do not use because it is used in the States or Ajegunle grin as a yardstic to fry your transmission. Mistakes can be made anywhere sad

You were so adamant I went back to check again and yes you're right. There is an error. It's not type IV. It's WS. I was working on a 2000 Avalon at the same time. Dexron III however is still correct.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by dru23(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
radautoworks:
Those who are gifted feel no need to point it out. Those who are lacking on the other hand....

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
seyi42k:

Thanks for the prompt response. The car is 2.4 L 4−cylinder (2AZ−FE) engine. Therefore, I will need the 5w-20. However, my current need is the coolant and ATF. The mechanic informed me that the ATF is smelling and dark which I believe has become burnt. Therefore, I need

1. Zerex and MaxLife pre-mix Antifreeze 1 gallon N10,220 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=ANT&partNumber=675130

2. Carquest ATF DEX VI 1 quart N5,015 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ426 (Can't I get a gallon for this since a Transmission flush might be required)

3. I also need the cost for a new front engine mount whose rubber had broken (FInd attached)

How much is the total and the cost to Abuja? How do I make payment? Can I get these orders before Friday?

Thanks and have a happy sunday.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by OilsPartsCars: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
radautoworks:

You were so adamant I went back to check again and yes you're right. There is an error. It's not type IV. It's WS. I was working on a 2000 Avalon at the same time. Dexron III however is still correct.

The Dexron III is not correct and the top 3's you quoted as refrence were wrong too. Does it meet JWS 3324 as it is recommended as alternative to the WS?

Seyi42k don't say you weren't warned, other AT's will forgive you, yours won't.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

The Dexron III is not correct and the top 3's you quoted as refrence were wrong too. Does it meet JWS 3324 as it is recommended as alternative to the WS?

Seyi42k don't say you weren't warned, other AT's will forgive you, yours won't.

So what you're saying is everyone is wrong except you. Companies that have been around for decades are wrong. Got it.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is your Auto experience background?

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-t27959_ds779878

https://www.carid.com/2007-toyota-camry-transmission-fluid/?filter=1&field%5B153178%5D%5B1%5D=Automatic

https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/Toyota-Camry-5SFE-ATF-Transmission-Fluid-Change

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/verified-alternatives-to-toyota-ws-atf-automaitc-transmission-fluid.373083/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.