Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) (31954 Views)

Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Her CAF Award (Photo) / Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by kumalee: 4:32pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

Is a lie, God can make make Kane to score more 4 goals within this 2nd half.
wish God be that?

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2018
kumalee:
wish God be that?
Abi
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 13, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Bakayoko was more costly than this guy cry

Conte should be hanged sad

As in ehh. Conte didn't do good business there.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by egojeny1(f): 4:36pm On May 13, 2018
I pray Liverpool wins champions league final. That means Ballon d'or for Salah loading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by akimoriyomi(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2018
Please I want to go for an interview tomorrow. Someone should pls help wt little amount for tfair ...
thanks 3066223697 firstbank

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by Nairalane: 4:37pm On May 13, 2018
g
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by shankara7: 4:37pm On May 13, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Lies... He faded towards the end
Salah finished strongly
KDB didn't fade at any point. The only advantage Salah had over him is number of goals and that's because he is a midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by StackHouse1(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2018
And the finished 4th

Infinix note 3 for quick sale
https://www.nairaland.com/4500255/infinix-note-3-sale#67526393
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:39pm On May 13, 2018
shankara7:
KDB didn't fade at any point. The only advantage Salah had over him is number of goals and that's because he is a midfielder.

Salah is not an out and out striker
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by manuelbreez(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2018
BrutusOj:
Next na most valuable player in Russia come July..but, i dont see him winning CR7 for B d'or
if ronaldo fails to win d ucl, he won't even get second place in d B d'or
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by obonujoker(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2018
shankara7:
KDB was better and consistent throughout the season.

Barcelona fan, I was expecting this comment since... grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by Gr8lex(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2018
Just imagine a front three of Hazard, Lukaku and Sallah and KDB behind them. Mourinho na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by shankara7: 4:58pm On May 13, 2018
egojeny1:
I pray Liverpool wins champions league final. That means Ballon d'or for Salah loading
The only trophy Sallah gonna win this season is EPL top four.. Sallah is just a flash in the pan ..

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by histemple: 5:00pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

Really?

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by ndaman25: 5:06pm On May 13, 2018
shankara7:
The only trophy Sallah gonna win this season is EPL top four.. Sallah is just a flash in the pan ..
my broda na lie oooooo
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by 8stargeneral: 5:09pm On May 13, 2018
Whn God open ur door no man can close it,congrats salah.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by lakesider(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

na only kane dey pray to God abi
africans and stupid wishes , the best team wins , the best player won

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by Orpe7(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2018
So Humble
Even when he scores

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2018
thesicilian:
Remaining the Champions League trophy to crown it all.
Honestly I wish he'll win the Champagne as well. but its not going to be easy.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by sulasa07(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

Please, where are 4 more goals.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2018
thesicilian:
Remaining the Champions League trophy to crown it all.

Honestly I wish he'll win the Champagne as well. but its not going to be easy.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 5:26pm On May 13, 2018
Congratulations to Mo Sallah for breaking d premier league history! First 32 goals in a single season in EPL.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by guru90: 5:26pm On May 13, 2018
well deserved it!!!
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by xamuelotu(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by okolet(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2018
#YNWA

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by seankay(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2018
Gr8lex:
Just imagine a front three of Hazard, Lukaku and Sallah and KDB behind them. Mourinho na bastard.

+ Willian and Mata supporting from the bench.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by kenedy175(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
shankara7:
You said KDB is a midfielder and Salah is a winger. That's why Salah has more goals than him right?

Salah scored 32 goals this season while KDB scored a mere 8 goals. Checkout the massive difference!!

Salah had 10 assists this season while KDB had 16. Just a difference of 6.

And you're here telling us that KDB is much better. Even as a midfielder, Salah would give KDB a run for his money
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by Just2gud(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
I think he deserve to win the world best award..balloon dor
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by veraiyke(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

Hmm anyway go and check results of today and scorers
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by Odunayomi96: 6:13pm On May 13, 2018
kinibigdeal:
Without Mane and Firminho, Salah is a nobody in Liverpool
it's the other way round
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by enemmo(f): 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
BrutusOj:
Next na most valuable player in Russia come July..but, i dont see him winning CR7 for B d'or

The winner of Balon d Or will have to do well at Russia. So far I don't think Ronaldo deserves it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Phil Foden And Pregnant Rebecca Cooke To Welcome Their Second Child / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.