Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! (1654 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 11:54am On May 13, 2018
Well I don't even know how and where to start from. plus I had mixed feelings contemplating how to bring this issue on NL until I summoned the courrage.

Please forgive me I have to practically beg as it stands now so i dont loose my job.

I work in one of the Tecno shops here in Portharcout (name withheld) and I fell victim to a young man who came to buy phone. ***tears**

To cut the story short, he requested for Tecno Camon XPro (78,000) and said he didn't have cash so was going to do a transfer for me which I obliged. So I gave him my number.

in few minutes I recieved the alert of 80,000 cash transfer (extra 2000 on top). I tried to bring his attention to the fact that the cash is in excess but he said I should take the remaining ine as a gift from him and I thanked him.

little did I know it was a customized text message he sent to my phone! **tears**

I never knew! I never suspected! I never thought this could happens! human beings are indeed wicked!

I only got to know it was a fraud after he had gone. I closed work that day and was about doing my account when I decided to check my account balance and behold, the money did not enter. I was shocked! initially I didn't believe it until I visited my bank for a statement of account which I got and it confirmed there were actually no transfer of money on that said date.

presently, the owner of this outlet has given me up until Friday 18th to account for the money or he throw me out. despite all my explanation and plea to him yet he has refused to understand.

Please i genuinely need all the help I can get to repay rhis money! my last month salary has not been paid, it was supposed to be paid on Friday last week but i didnt get an alert so I suspect he deliberately seized my salary. I do not begrudge him anyway.

This thing happened in on Wednesday 9th and time is running out. Please help in any way you can. God bless you in advance!

MOD please I am sorry, you can take this thread to the rightful place if it's supposed to be here
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by thesicilian: 11:57am On May 13, 2018
We learn everyday. Make an arrangement with your employer to pay back the money gradually. That is the only responsible thing to do, not begging for help online or offline.

However some things are not clear to me:
Why did the alert come to your phone instead of your employer's? Does the company use your own bank account for transactions? I sincerely believe that if you had bothered to give that text message a second look, you'd have seen a hundred things wrong with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by BankeSmalls(f): 11:58am On May 13, 2018
The alert had your previous balance on it? If not you are not well informed person.

2 Likes

Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2018
It's simple tell your employer you are willing to forfeit two months salary to show you had no complicity in the crime it's simple

Continue working diligently and your employer might even take sympathy on you .

Don't blame your employer though employees have been guilty of all sorts of fraud even in ShopRite

At least this is a lesson

Good luck

Unfortunately since it's a Chinese phone you can't track the phone properly unlike if it was an iPhone
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by dtruth3(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:
Well I don't even know how and where to start from. plus I had mixed feelings contemplating how to bring this issue on NL until I summoned the courrage.

Please forgive me I have to practically beg as it stands now so i dont loose my job.

I work in one of the Tecno shops here in Portharcout (name withheld) and I fell victim to a young man who came to buy phone. ***tears**

To cut the story short, he requested for Tecno Camon XPro (78,000) and said he didn't have cash so was going to do a transfer for me which I obliged. So I gave him my number.

in few minutes I recieved the alert of 80,000 cash transfer (extra 2000 on top). I tried to bring his attention to the fact that the cash is in excess but he said I should take the remaining ine as a gift from him and I thanked him.

little did I know it was a customized text message he sent to my phone! **tears**

I never knew! I never suspected! I never thought this could happens! human beings are indeed wicked!

I only got to know it was a fraud after he had gone. I closed work that day and was about doing my account when I decided to check my account balance and behold, the money did not enter. I was shocked! initially I didn't believe it until I visited my bank for a statement of account which I got and it confirmed there were actually no transfer of money on that said date.

presently, the owner of this outlet has given me up until Friday 18th to account for the money or he throw me out. despite all my explanation and plea to him yet he has refused to understand.

Please i genuinely need all the help I can get to repay rhis money! my last month salary has not been paid, it was supposed to be paid on Friday last week but i didnt get an alert so I suspect he deliberately seized my salary. I do not begrudge him anyway.

This thing happened in on Wednesday 9th and time is running out. Please help in any way you can. God bless you in advance!

MOD please I am sorry, you can take this thread to the rightful place if it's supposed to be here

I really sympathize with you dear. I would have love to assist but for this Buhari time. it is really telling on everybody. I do really sympathize
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by DWJOBScom(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The alert had your previous balance on it? If not you are not well informed person.

Don’t mind the scammers

He’s yet to learn how to be handworking and be honest
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by DWJOBScom(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2018
I don’t believe this story!
This story is false and anyone that can trust the poster must be uneducated as the channel for sms alert is a secure one so pay back the money or head to your partner in crime for the proceed of the loot

1 Like

Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 12:08pm On May 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Everything happened so fast. I never suspected any fraud. if I had known I would have directly checked my account balance. I saw 80,000 transferred to your account and didn't bother to read through. everything happened so fast!

that is not to say I am not informed please. I only fell a victim of a fraudster
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by johnmartus(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2018
dtruth3:

I really sympathize with you dear. I would have love to assist but for this Buhari time. it is really telling on everybody. I do really sympathize
what happen to buhari time? Lazy youth . we known the set of people this administration affect financially .
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by UmuEri(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:

check your email box and reply me
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by UmuEri(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This story is false and anyone that can trust the poster must be uneducated as the channel for sms alert is a secure one so pay back the money or head to your partner in crime for the proceed of the loot
you have a right to believe and disbelieve. but suggesting that anybody who believes in uneducated is very much insultive.

Pray you don't fall into there hands one day. with all your education you will look like a fool.
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 12:17pm On May 13, 2018
UmuEri:

check your email box and reply me
already did sir
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by HtwoOw: 12:18pm On May 13, 2018
shoulda checked balamce
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by DWJOBScom(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2018
UmuEri:
you have a right to believe and disbelieve. but suggesting that anybody who believes in uneducated is very much insultive.

Pray you don't fall into there hands one day. with all your education you will look like a fool.

Sorry mate as there are things that if your go thru it quietly with in your right mind you will see the falsehood laced around it. So don’t get sentimental and whatever over this falsehood
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by dtruth3(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
johnmartus:
what happen to buhari time? Lazy youth . we known the set of people this administration affect financially .
are you okay at all?
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by gentiles(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2018
dis ur story get k-leg
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 12:25pm On May 13, 2018
I wish I knew how to explain this. in fact the truth acted foolish and I deserve all the insult.

and I was not under the illusion that people will believe this story. I just had to do rhis to certisfy my conscience. You never can tell where your help will come from
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uboma(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2018
thesicilian:
We learn everyday. Make an arrangement with your employer to pay back the money gradually. That is the only responsible thing to do, not begging for help online or offline.

However some things are not clear to me:
Why did the alert come to your phone instead of your employer's? Does the company use your own bank account for transcript? I sincerely believe that if you had bothered to give that text message a second look, you'd have seen a hundred things wrong with it.

The only practical comment so far that the op should heed.

Next time, desist from giving out your personal account details for such transactions. Insist on using the company's account (if no company account, then use the owner's account with his consent).

'Pay before service' should be adhered to at all times.
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by UmuEri(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:
I wish I knew how to explain this. in fact the truth acted foolish and I deserve all the insult.

and I was not under the illusion that people will believe this story. I just had to do rhis to certisfy my conscience. You never can tell where your help will come from
I thought we just exchanged mails a while ago? Stop argument and unnessary explanation. truth is even if you explain from now till next year, those that will help you will help you, and those that will not help you can never help you.

Don't worry I will see what I can do. cheers
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 12:33pm On May 13, 2018
UmuEri:
I thought we just exchanged mails a while ago? Stop argument and unnessary explanation. truth is even if you explain from now till next year, those that will help you will help you, and those that will not help you can never help you.

Don't worry I will see what I can do. cheers
thanks in anticipation sir
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 12:35pm On May 13, 2018
DWJOBScom:
how easy it was for you to immediately accuse me of being a criminal.

God bless you sir
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2018
I'm really not too sure and I don't know, but I have a feeling that this post is fraud. I also have a feeling that the Op is a guy, posing as a lady and probably used someone else's picture as Dp.
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by dtruth3(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:

send me a PM, fine girl like you shouldn't be begging for ordinary 80k.

you signature though
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by dtruth3(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:

send me a PM, fine girl like you shouldn't be begging for ordinary 80k.

your signature though
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!

all thanks to @Umueri for the kind gesture. OMG I can't believe this! Just like that? No send me your phone number! no let's meet somewhere!

just send me your account number and gbagam, 50k just hit my account! can rhis be real? do such peopl still exists!

so much happy. thanks sir
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by DWJOBScom(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:
how easy it was for you to immediately accuse me of being a criminal.

God bless you sir

I stand by my words that your storyline is false and stop mentioning me please

Don’t mess up the chance of honest people who need help
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by dtruth3(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:

all thanks to @Umueri for the kind gesture. OMG I can't believe this! Just like that? No send me your phone number! no let's meet somewhere!

just send me your account number and gbagam, 50k just hit my account! can rhis be real? do such peopl still exists!

So you won't be need my help again?
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by uchelvlink(f): 1:04pm On May 13, 2018
dtruth3:
So you won't be need my help again?
Yes sir. I honestly won't be needing any further help and I appreciate your concern. I can make up the rest before next week friday and sort myself out. thanks so much
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by onexile: 1:14pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:

I believe you have learned your lessons. BTW if you had told me this would have been a settled matter. lol
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by UmuEri(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2018
uchelvlink:

You are welcome
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
Someone just helped the op with 50k, someone you don't know from Adam. People I know that I do request to borrow me money sef will turn me down. Such is life
Re: About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! by Golden1982(f): 5:45am On Aug 19, 2020
uchelvlink:

contact 08037111012 he would help u track it immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does Uba Pay / Intercontinental Bank Plc / Learning French In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.