Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos (167742 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Echidime(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2010
Chioma chukwuka is the most beautiful among all the nollywood ladies,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I envy her husband ooooooo no be small. I always tell people her beauty is natural,now guys can see their real beauty when they are off camera.

Abeg anyone has chioma's email? I want to congratulate her
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Everbright(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2010
She looks good although she looks older.[quote][/quote]
Gbam.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Rmc1(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2010
Congratulations mike, he is one of nollywood finest actors i gbadun his films especially boys cot, and  wonder boy lol grin . But wetin happen jim iyke and ramsey no show face 4 the wedding ?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Oba234: 12:41am On May 25, 2010
All I see is bad weave.but it look like a nice wedding
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by THEAMAKA(f): 1:19am On May 25, 2010
LOOOOOOL!!!

lace wigs are taking over and they look hideous!

ini edo, womp womp womp.

beautiful couple though. smiley
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:28am On May 25, 2010
I was eager to see what his wife looks like. They look great.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Hotstepper(f): 4:10am On May 25, 2010
@Echidime, u can find Chioma on fbk, send her a message cuz she replies,
She is one natural beautiful woman
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by chelseabmw(m): 4:20am On May 25, 2010
Congrats mike on ur wedding
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by shilling(f): 4:25am On May 25, 2010
OMG, Ini. I love how she's posing for the camera so confidently in that hideous dress. Like Andre Leon Talley would say, that's drekkitude.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by oytex: 4:57am On May 25, 2010
in dis live any tin u do weather gud or bad ooo people must talk.mrs seina why dont u leave them 2 say wateva dey want 2 say wit their mouth.wat a wonderful couple.congrates mike.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Efizzi: 7:16am On May 25, 2010
IS THIS A JOKE!!!!! HOW CAN THIS YOUNG FINE GUY MARRY THIS OLD 'NOT FINE LADY' HOPE SAY THIS GAL NEVER HOLD AM WITH SOMETHING OH, or is this another movie pics
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by denony(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2010
Thats my man, he is always on it.

Good couples nice pics
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by doublee: 10:48am On May 25, 2010
my brother,keep on flying, the sky is too small to be your limit. CARRY DEY GOOOOOOO
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by hectorswag(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2010
Echidime:

Chioma chukwuka is the most beautiful among all the nollywood ladies,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I envy her husband ooooooo no be small. I always tell people her beauty is natural,now guys can see their real beauty when they are off camera.

Abeg anyone has chioma's email? I want to congratulate her
yeah, she's a beautiful gem cool
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by denony(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2010
Why is ini looking like a vintage village girl grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Abbygyal(f): 1:02pm On May 25, 2010
awww!!! well done mike. . . .wifey is gorgeous.!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by wellingtn: 1:36pm On May 25, 2010
Just as I thought  - Mrs Siena has an AJ background. I can't defile myself in conversations with such types; I have therefore decided to turn deaf ears to her babblings henceforth.  Obviously, her 1000 months and posts in Nairaland has not done any refining to the AJ factor. Pity!

Madam, I am not a coward who will hide under a fluke id in order to make a post. No, I am truly new in Nairaland but I am not new to good manners and socializing. I don't draw a broken bottle (AJ style) anytime other people air their opinions; we are in an enlightened democratic country. Too bad that is too difficult for you to figure out.

By the way, there are some nice areas of AJ and I have quite a few well cultured friends from there. It is always a delight to be in their midst; they talk sense, have good sense of humour and are a good breed. But obviously, yours is a different part of AJ.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Hauwa1: 2:41pm On May 25, 2010
ummmm
AJ, missed her gan  grin grin

Ini sef na wah, na wetin be that eh shocked grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by ghettochyk(f): 3:56pm On May 25, 2010
oh! I love it!!! I wish I was there! Everything is soooo beautiful!! I want a traditional wedding, NOW angry

grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by favouredjb(f): 4:18pm On May 25, 2010
beautiful couple,have always liked ezuruonye.

at the wedding,chioma chukwuka was the best dressed

rukky's gown is gorgeous too,that girl wnt let fashion kill her,she drsses to kill all the time

kc presh is a story for another day,those guys are just funny. embarassed

happy 4 mike
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by skyndyp(f): 4:52pm On May 25, 2010
You haters should leave Mike alone.His bride is gorgeous,and she is HIS wife not anybody's else lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Bluemoon1(f): 7:12pm On May 25, 2010
she's okay, smiley happy for them
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2010
wellingtn:

Just as I thought  - Mrs Siena has an AJ background. I can't defile myself in conversations with such types; I have therefore decided to turn deaf ears to her babblings henceforth.  Obviously, her 1000 months and posts in Nairaland has not done any refining to the AJ factor. Pity!

Madam, I am not a coward who will hide under a fluke id in order to make a post. No, I am truly new in Nairaland but I am not new to good manners and socializing. I don't draw a broken bottle (AJ style) anytime other people air their opinions; we are in an enlightened democratic country. Too bad that is too difficult for you to figure out.

By the way, there are some nice areas of AJ and I have quite a few well cultured friends from there. It is always a delight to be in their midst; they talk sense, have good sense of humour and are a good breed. But obviously, yours is a different part of AJ.

If you could comprehend, you'd realise Siena and Mrs. Siena are two different people. But, it would appear that's not one of your stronger points. You don't defile yourself in conversations with "such types". LMAO! You must truly have a very high opinion of yourself! Pray, tell me, what makes you a cut above any other Nairalander on here?

And AJ means nothing to me, the only AJ reference on here that makes any sense (and to a lot of older members) is Almondjoy. But, I would imagine your version of AJ means something completely different.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by jokingmary(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2010
Happy for them
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by satinu(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2010
she is beautiful but older, tongue embarassed >:[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by san26dy(f): 10:09am On May 26, 2010
what's it with all these weaves sef? congrats to the couple. Ini Edo is now a joke. I guess she thinks her dress is part of fashion. Sorry for her.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Bibiegirl(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2010
But, u guys atleast the chick is okay even thou she look more matured than her husbby, we dnt knw what the gu saw in his wifey may she has a good behaviour or something ,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Bibiegirl(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2010
Abeg,,, i wnt take that frm anybody that insult my ini edo cuz as for me ooooi know of no nobody she is my role model sooooo plz u galzs shuld jst try nd take it easy with her. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Em2va: 6:50pm On May 26, 2010
Mike, You no disappoint me at all! at all! I been tink say you go carry one lepacious/probably aids stricken girl in the name of a wife. Infact You be Omo Naija true true! She is the lovliest I've seen so far. She is worth more than a hundred gals outside. For this you are my best male actor.
Congrats Bro.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Everbright(f): 9:04pm On May 26, 2010
Why is ini looking like a vintage village girl [quote][/quote]
Ini has alwayz been a top village gurl, she only has a fine face. grin
Kc Presh is a clown lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by chibaby5(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2010
awwwwwwwww may God blees their marriage wiv wateva is their heart desires. . .i so love mike ezuruonye kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by opsydudu(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2010
kc presh are okay, there is no point hating!

the lady in blue in NOT Uche Jombo, they do not even look alike. Some people need to visit their Optician for proper eye medical check up. Bella9ja got that one wrong.

Wifey is older, and not that bad (she is not that beautiful, just okay)

Mike, goodluck for choosing your wifey, i hope u know what you are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.