Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) (4538 Views)

Is She Not Beautiful, Checkout Adorable Photo Footages Of Singer KCEE & Wife / Bayelsa Lasbians Caught Kissing Each Other (photos) / PEPPER DEM!! Bbnaija Housemates Asked To Draw Each Other (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by wakabobo: 12:16pm On May 13, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Kingsley Okonkwo aka Kcee Limpopo celebrated his April 18 birthday with friends and colleagues in the industry, his wife Ijeoma seems to have celebrated hers alone on May 12.

In what has become a norm, neither Kcee nor Ijeoma his wife sends birthday shout-out to each other. They don’t celebrate anniversary or their two kids’ birthdays together.

Their last eighth wedding anniversary was celebrated by just Ijeoma on her social media handle.
Well, yesterday May 12 marked her birthday and she just posted her photos on Instagram.
As usual, Kcee ignored her.

Kcee, the big act of Five Star Music label, who loves to sing on love, ladies and ladies’ anatomy, has never celebrated his wife, Ijeoma publicly.

What is actually wrong with this marriage?
Though some school of thought in the entertainment industry opined that artistes hide their marital status from their female fans, there are still some artistes who have displayed their wives and making headway in music.

Kcee married Ijeoma, nee Oduah in 2010 after their Dubai proposal.

He married her traditionally at a star-studded ceremony in Anambra State and a court wedding later took place in Lagos.
He has never stepped out publicly with his wife. Kcee has never posted anything on his wife or kids on social media. This is unlike his brother who is chairman of Five Star Music, E-Money.
E-money inundates his timelines with pictures of his wife and kids.

It was gathered that Ijeoma, an event planner for kids, who loves her privacy, seems not ready to display her husband’s picture to the public.
In her birthday post, she shared a video of herself where she talks about the children event company she runs and she encourages her followers to run with their passions.

She wrote:
“Happy birthday to Me!!!!
Everyday i wake up is a testimony of God’s unending Grace and Favour in my life.
I want to use this medium to say a very big THANK YOU to every individual and organisation that has given me and my company @pixieworldevents the opportunity to serve You,may your pockets never run dry… To everyone out there who seem to be at a loss right now,don’t give up on your dreams!
Find what you’re good at and make money out of it.”
She shared another lovely photo again and wrote:
“This is the only day in the year I’m allowed to behave anyhow and trust me I’m doing just that �����
Happy birthday to me.”
Quite private, she wrote again, “After today,I promise not to post any personal picture of me till December!
So help me God… ���
Blame it on my birthday…
I love my birthdays.”

Despite the scandal that trailed Kcee when he dated actress Ebube Nwagbo while he was still married to Ijeoma, the artiste, who referred to his wife as his sister years ago, seems not ready currently to parade himself as a married man with two kids.
Not a few are confused if the marriage is still intact. Many are insinuating separation but since they have not gone public with the news, it is assumed Kcee is still ‘happily married with kids.”

Culled from >>>>http://wakabobo.com/limpopo-crooner-kcee-wife-publicly-shun-each-other-photos/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by juanjo2: 12:24pm On May 13, 2018
lll
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by majamajic(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2018
Really ?

Marriage don't have formula... If avoiding each other publicly and on social media will keep their marriage... They should go on with that.

Besides some women don't like celebrity lifestyle just like Aisha Sesay of CNN.

3 Likes

Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by austyn0(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2018
Marrying a celebrity is war on its own.
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by GraGra247(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2018
Any lady that marries a man like Kcee, Flavour, Davido, Wizkid, Olamide etc will just be deceiving herself if she pretends she doesn't know the implications.

Sorry to break your heart but your husband is unavoidably available to all beautiful ladies out there and there's no method or strategy on earth that can prevent that.

3 Likes

Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2018
This exactly how married women are supposed to be dressed

1 Like

Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by wakabobo: 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by sunbilor(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2018
She is a matured and intelligent lady.
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:40pm On May 13, 2018
Was he forced into marriage?
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:24pm On May 13, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
This exactly how married women are supposed to be dressed

But in the world we live in today, nudity has become a norm, even for married women. embarassed
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Was he forced into marriage?

Was she forced to marry an obvious playboy.

1 Like

Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by BrutusOj(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
Same kind of marriage i want. Any lady who would not be ok with that can go to hell. i cant coman be living my life on social media cos i need to pleased one woman
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by Giddymoney(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2018
Did anyone notice that Spider Man on the table is dancing shaku shaku...
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by balaclava: 9:09pm On May 13, 2018
See fine kitchen
Re: Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos) by lordsniel(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
They are obviously still together i guess because E-money and kcee posed in the same kitchen in one of E money's last week picture when they were launching 5star tomato paste. Both parties are just been matured

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically / Superstar Mo'Cheddah: Hot Or Hot? / Omg!!!! Gigi Hadid Without Pants At The Oscar After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.