Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Mourinho Or Ferguson - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Or Ferguson (802 Views)

Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why / Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Who Is Better, Mourinho Or Ferguson? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Or Ferguson by GP15: 12:37am On May 23, 2010
Mourinho has done it again, Winning the Prestigious Champion League with Inter Milan. He's 47 and about 20 dd years behind Ferguson! Both are great managers. But I want to ask NL a question, Who's the better manager? Is it a better achievement to go to the different leagues around the world and win the top competitions, or is it a bigger achievement to stay at one place and achieve all Ferguson has achieved? Both are remarkable achievements, but which one do you think is a bigger achievement? Thumbs up for Mourinho and the different league approach, thumbs down for Sir Alex Fergusons. I have to say, that although I admire Fergusons accomplishments and how far he's taken Utd as a club, I personally believe that to go from country to country, from football style and change yourself to adapt yourself to a countries and footballing culture, learning the languages and attitudes pips Ferguson - just. Anyway - What do you think? I'm aware there are a lot of Man Utd fans NL, but try an be honest with yourself, about which one you thinks greater!, smiley
Re: Mourinho Or Ferguson by ElPipita(m): 3:28am On May 23, 2010
I dare Mourinho to stay in a club for six years, He builds a team quickly, wins and runs off b4 he can be tested,
Seriously tho While I admire Mourinho for his ability to switch clubs and still win, I think Pro-Ferguson supporters can use dat against him, undecided
For Who is Better, I am still Totally Undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Chris Hougton To Be Named As The New Coach This Week ! / Free PICKS On How To Make $100 In 10 Days / Chelsea Coach Has Been Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.