Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Mohamed Salah Named Premier League Player Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Named Premier League Player Of The Season (273 Views)

Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season / Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Named Premier League Player Of The Season by ackim: 1:08pm On May 13, 2018
Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has been named EA Sports Premier League Player of the Season.

The 25-year-old has scored 31 goals in 35 appearances in the competition during his maiden campaign at Anfield, figures that see him lead the race for the Golden Boot ahead of Sunday's season finale.

And, after beating fellow nominees David de Gea (Manchester United), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), James Tarkowski (Burnley), Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling (both Manchester City) in an online vote, Salah has now been recognised as the Premier League's star man for 2017-18.

Upon collecting the award at Melwood, the Egyptian said: "I'm very happy, it's an honour to win this award.

"It was always in my mind to come back to the Premier League to show the people that say I didn't succeed here the first time."

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/mohamed-salah-named-premier-league.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Mohamed Salah Named Premier League Player Of The Season by emi14: 1:58pm On May 13, 2018
Even African footballer of the year.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Membership / After Season Daily 7odds / Epl Fixtures : Arsenal Vs Mancity Clash In Weekend Opening Fixture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.