Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members (12019 Views)

Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / 'Atiku’s Harassment' : Shehu Sani Tells FG What To Do / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Ournews: 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
Suffice to say Senator Shehu Sani is also a member of APC. See more of his tweets below

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/be-the-change-you-promised-to-be-senator-shehu-sani-tells-all-apc-members/

#Nairatrend

3 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Ournews: 2:24pm On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2018
even dis man knows dat they ave failed us

33 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by clevvermind(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2018
We have not seen any change except in the negative.

1 Like

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Nairatrend: 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
even dis man knows dat they ave failed us
yes their generation especially
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Nairatrend: 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
clevvermind:
We have not seen any change except in the negative.
absolutely but I know you voted Buhari back in 2015
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by clevvermind(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2018
Nairatrend:
absolutely but I know you voted Buhari back in 2015
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by anonymuz(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2018
clevvermind:
God forbid.
you didn't know God exists then when you are shouting sai baba...lols
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Nairatrend: 5:05pm On May 13, 2018
anonymuz:
you didn't know God exists then when you are shouting sai baba...lols
don't mind him jare
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 13, 2018
A dog brought to Nigeria from Chad Pls is dat one still a foreign dog Tell this my new neighbour o

2 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Bossontop(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2018
undecided
Change begins with me lyk how....am i d one stealing money meant for the pipu??!

15 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by DWJOBScom(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2018
They sold it to the zombies not the rest of Nigeria but we are wiser now

Even the change champion himself travels abroad for treatment

3 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Seun360(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2018
I thought he pitched tent to SDP?
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by canalily(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2018
The only APC that always says the truth. If it hurts you, remove his coat.

3 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by carpmam: 5:37pm On May 13, 2018
This man just earned my respect, they all knew that they have failed us and he was bold enough to acknowledge it. Likes for him abeg

13 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by LastSurvivor11: 5:37pm On May 13, 2018
What's my business, I warned them but they call me hater and enemy of the state..
Today who is the real enemy of the state?

Let us all enjoy awa CHANGE..

7 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by gurunlocker: 5:37pm On May 13, 2018
NL resident zombies / BMCs are coming for you.... If you don't lick their lord (Bubu) ass, they see you as a snitch.

1 Like

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Newbiee: 5:38pm On May 13, 2018
The guy don dey piss for trouser after seeing what transpired in local government election in the state.

4 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani is on point but truth is always bitter.

4 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Sirjamo: 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
What is this one still doing in Apc? can't he join his wailing brothers and sisters in the poverty development party?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by xynerise: 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
They are already showing us negative change.

If you believe this country will change for good then don't vote based on tribe and religion.... If not NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GOOD TILL Armageddon. Yes, I said so.

2 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by LastSurvivor11: 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
What is this one still doing in Apc? can't he join his wailing brothers and sisters in the poverty development party?

This is not ordinary, let me check who stole your sense..
Don't worry about the payment, someone gas paid on your behalf..

11 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Nairatrend: 5:46pm On May 13, 2018
xynerise:

If you believe this country will change for good then don't vote based on tribe and religion.... If not NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GOOD TILL Armageddon. Yes, I said so.
true talk

2 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Nairatrend: 5:46pm On May 13, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Senator Shehu Sani is on point but truth is always bitter.
yes absolutely

2 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Abdulkareem407(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2018
fear don grip the bastard as APC they murder him hope of returning to senate via PDP, watch how he will be loyal to APC this days.

3 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Flashh: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
You ought to had said this in 2016. It's too late for this talk. APC is useless.

7 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by ybalogs(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2018
Like say He's exempted! !! Mcheew
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by Ham5ter(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2018
He speaks the truth regardless✊�
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by ybalogs(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2018
Flashh:
You ought to had said this 2016. It's too late for this talk. APC is useless.
And PDP is useful abi? Bro, we need a radical change to really salvage this our sinking democracy. All our parties are USELESS!!!
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by ybalogs(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
fear don grip the bastard as APC they murder him hope of returning to senate via PDP, watch how he will be loyal to APC this days.
He is just biding his time. Pretty sure he'd soon leave APC.

2 Likes

Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by ybalogs(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
xynerise:

We're always faced between the demon and deep blue sea. Please tell me why I should vote if PMB is the candidate for APC and Atiku for PDP? We are in rwall deep shit in this country.
Re: ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members by ybalogs(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
This man just earned my respect, they all knew that they have failed us and he was bold enough to acknowledge it. Likes for him abeg
Just campaign for likes for yourself not for Sinator Sheu Sanni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayade Signs Cross-River Anti-corruption And Anti-Grazing Bills Into Law (Photos) / LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.