Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance (4040 Views)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by HisSexcellency(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
It is no longer news that the activities of IPOB has been prescribed by the Nigerian government.
This singular act has resulted in relative peace and a stop to the various agitations for Biafra.
I could remember by this time last year the threat of shutting down the economy of the entire southeast and Southsouth on May 30th was all over the place.

But today, less than 2 weeks to May 30th and nobody is talking about shutting down anything in celebration of "Biafra Day". Does this mean that Python dance has reset the allegiance of the Igbos? Have they suddenly fell in love with "One Nigeria" ideology and no longer want a part to play in its disintegration.

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by ISLAMBAD: 2:33pm On May 13, 2018
The reason why Sit-at home order was very popular last years is because, it was the ist of its kind. There were speculations last year whether there would be a compliance or not. But at the end of everything, everywhere was shut down on 30th may.

Its no more popular this years because people are aware of the date already. And no reasonable human being will fix a date for something important that particular day
So, with or without operation Python dance, 30th may Heroe's day stands !

16 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by MrSly(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
It is no longer news that the activities of IPOB has been prescribed by the Nigerian government.
This singular act has resulted in relative peace and a stop to the various agitations for Biafra.
I could remember by this time last year the threat of shutting down the economy of the entire southeast and Southsouth on May 30th was all over the place.

But today, less than 2 weeks to May 30th and nobody is talking about shutting down anything in celebration of "Biafra Day". Does this mean that Python dance has reset the allegiance of the Igbos? Have they suddenly fell in love with "One Nigeria" ideology and no longer want a part to play in its disintegration.
You are insane. You think there will be no sit at home that day?

8 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by gidgiddy: 2:53pm On May 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Some mistakes you made:
Operation Python dance did not bring any peace to Igbo land, there was already peace in Igbo land before operation Python dance. Igbo land was the most peaceful place in Nigeria and the only place that did not have armed conflict or violent agitation.

Also, last year, people willingly decided to observe Biafran day on the 30th of May. What many Nigerians don't seem to understand is the people are not observing Biafran day just because IPOB said so, Biafra holds a lot of sentimental value to the people.

Python dance only opened the eyes of many Igbos that were sitting on the fence with Biafra. They realise how much Buhari hates Igbos by deploying Soldiers to place were no lives or property was being lost but left places such as Benue, Tarab a and Kogi where his Herdsmen brothers are sacking communities and killing people daily.

I don't see anyone in the SE/SS shouting "One Nigeria" except a few greedy politicians.

I think that the 30th of May sit at home call by IPOB this year will be even more successful than last year because operation Python dance exposed the fraud in Nigeria where one person that killed nobody is tagged a terrorist but another who is killing people daily is rewarded with ranch and cattle colony.

Another reason why I think it will be successful is the way people deserted the independence celebration in the SE/SS

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by HisSexcellency(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2018
MrSly:

You are insane. You think there will be no sit at home that day?
There is currently no sensitization, people are busy going about there business. Nobody even remembers that it's this month
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Xander85: 4:24pm On May 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:

There is currently no sensitization, people are busy going about there business. Nobody even remembers that it's this month

You're making a lot of wild speculations and allegations! Why 'sensitize' people on what they're already aware of? More so when we have Igbo hating soldiers just waiting for the slightest reason to gun down Igbo youths in cold blood!

Methinks you're silently hoping and praying the stay-at-home excercise is a flop! Abi na lie?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by kayfra: 4:29pm On May 13, 2018
Python dance reset the brains of most SE-terners

Who wan swim for mud? grin

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Xander85: 4:33pm On May 13, 2018
kayfra:
Python dance reset the brains of most SE-terners

Who wan swim for mud? grin

I don't see what's amusing about this thread!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by kayfra: 5:02pm On May 13, 2018
Xander85:

I don't see what amusing about this thread!
You must be an iPob sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by asorocker: 5:22pm On May 13, 2018
Python dance is the most unintelligent military policy ever. I just thank God that ipob did not pick arms , one wonders the military basis for declaring a military policy against an unarmed agitation when there are countless armed people slaughtering Nigerians all over the country with no strategic military operations.

Possibly the military didn't want to experience what they experienced in civil war where military divisions where completely wiped by a simple biafran military formation led by majors

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2018
No need for much noise, 30th May is by the corner and let's see who would win between Ndigbo and IPOB.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Xander85: 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
Yyeske:
No need for much noise, 30th May is by the corner and let's see who would win between Ndigbo and IPOB.

Ndigbo is IPOB, and IPOB is Ndigbo!

Rather, you should make your distinction between IPOB/Ndigbo and APC/Fulani-arrse-kissers!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:

They displayed their Lunacy those 3 months because Buhari was away, who is going to take sh!t from IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2018
asorocker:
Python dance is the most unintelligent military policy ever. I just thank God that ipob did not pick arms , one wonders the military basis for declaring a military policy against an unarmed agitation when there are countless armed people slaughtering Nigerians all over the country with no strategic military operations.

Possibly the military didn't want to experience what they experienced in civil war where military divisions where completely wiped by a simple biafran military formation led by majors

Python dance was not a military policy but a military operation, before IPOB started threatening Nigeria, they should be smart enough to know the military has a constitutional mandate to crush them not with knives but sophisticated weapons, so it was very silly of IPOB to jettison arms,

if they did carry arms then we will get to the stage of insurrection before their final defeat, Buhari may not be a Gowon that gave them " No victor, no vanquished ".

So I expect Buhari to declare a total victory then rule the south east the way Israel is ruling the Palestinians after their defeat or the UK and Ireland, only then will the igbo man understand what marginalization truly means while Biafra is buried forever.

IPOB was lucky shaa!
!

8 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by asorocker: 5:55pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Python dance was not a military policy but a military operation, before IPOB started threatening Nigeria, they should be smart enough to know

It was a poorly formulated out of place military operation.
Nigerian military operations and policies are so outdated, shooting at unarmed protesters, starving and sabotage of farmland and weeping before insurgents

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
This singular act has result in relative peace and a stop to various agitations for Biafra.
I could remember by last year the threat of shutting down the economy of the entire southeast and Southsouth on May 30th was all over the place.

Its Low Cos Of The Ban And Tag And kanu absense Remove Any One Of These Three And See It Back In Full Force. I Said Just One Not The Three reverse Just One Of Them If They Can And Lets See If agitations Are Gone Guy Even catalonian Agitation Is Low Key inspite Of The Referendum. Cos The Leader Is Not Around
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2018
asorocker:

It was a poorly formulated out of place military operation.
Nigerian military operations and policies are so outdated, shooting at unarmed protesters, starving and sabotage of farmland and weeping before insurgents

Since you know that much why waste your energy with illiterates that know nothing, shouting Biafra everywhere?

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Xander85: 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

They displayed their Lunacy those 3 months because Buhari was away, who is going to take sh!t from IPOB?

That your darling 'one Nigeria' cannot survive the use of free speech and freedom of association and assembly by its citizens without gov't resorting to extra-judicial measures like python dance, kidnappings and murder to 'settle scores' says all there is to be said about that shithole you call a country!

They said python dance was a training excercise abi? Yet on the morning of the first day, the Fulani soldiers sent for the mission loaded their guns with live bullets, and proceeded to Mazi Kanus' sleepy village with all their heavy artillery and fire-power in tow! It must have given them a stiff bone'r and a strong high as they mowed down innocent Igbo youth in cold blood on the instructions of their oga at the top....reminding them of their fathers exploits in Biafra during the 67-70 uncivil war when they starved, raped and murdered innocent men, women and children just to maintain that shithole you call a country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Python dance was not a military policy but a military operation, before IPOB started threatening Nigeria, they should be smart enough to know the military has a constitution mandate to crush them not with knives but sophisticated weapons, so it was very silly of IPOB to jettison arms,

if they did carry arms then we will get to the stage of insurrection before their final defeat, Buhari may not be a Gowon that gave them " No victor, no vanquished ".

So I expect Buhari to declare a total victory then rule the south east the way Israel is ruling the Palestinians after their defeat or the UK and Ireland, only then will the igbo man understand marginalization while Biafra is buried forever.

IPOB was lucky shaa!
!
BUT Icc Knocking At The Door

4 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by hmabdool(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2018
Buhari was absent last year that was why they kept chest beating, and when he came back, Python swallowed them up, now that d boss is around who born Ipob biafrauds yoots to come disturb the peace of Nigerian State

BTW sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by asorocker: 6:12pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Since you know that much why waste your energy with illiterates that know nothing, shouting Biafra everywhere?

I am not in support of ipob, my problem is a military operation where bullets are wasted on unarmed protesters while armed herdsmen are overlooked. That military operation is the most stupid and unintelligent operations who ever formulated is a big disgrace and who ever implemented is satanic and who ever supported is devilishly evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 6:20pm On May 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:

But today, less than 2 weeks to May 30th and nobody is talking about shutting down anything in celebration of "Biafra Day". Does this mean that Python dance has reset the allegiance of the Igbos?
All Positive For ipob Why? Hear This python Dance Got Icc Knocking On Nigeria Door. Early This Year amnesty Award Ipob "The Most PeaceFul Freedom Org" And The World Has Seen With Thier Low Key But Strong diplomatic Moves Ipob Is More Stronger. The trump Remark To buhari Is A Plus To Ipob Muric mssn Keep On. Now Nigeria Has StarT bombing ohaneze Home To DemoNise Ipob. It Wont Work IT Will Fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
Its Low Cos Of The Ban And Tag And kanu absense Remove Any One Of These Three And See It Back In Full Force. I Said Just One Not The Three reverse Just One Of Them If They Can And Lets See If agitations Are Gone Guy Even catalonian Agitation Is Low Key inspite Of The Referendum. Cos The Leader Is Not Around

The whole noise happened mostly when Kanu was incarcerated so his absence makes no difference, when a bush Abakiliki bike rider compares himself with the catalonians, I have nothing else to offer but smiles.

All the catalans top politicians that supported Carles Puigdemont are all in prison, Carles Puigdemont himself has absconded to Germany like Kanu to evade arrest, the little Autonomy they used to enjoy under Spain has been taken away, As we speak, Spain has assumed full control of that region, so what did the noise achieve?

You guys don't get it, what you think as an illiterate is immaterial, the world works the way it should without your opinion.
Can you try this IPOB nonsense in Algeria, Egypt or Turkey and get away with it? Or is it because Buhari is forming reformed Democrat?

5 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
BUT Icc Knocking At The Door

grin grin grin grin grin Kids, what do you know?

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

Some mistakes you made:
Operation Python dance did not bring any peace to Igbo land, there was already peace in Igbo land before operation Python dance. Igbo land was the most peaceful place in Nigeria and the only place that did not have armed conflict or violent agitation.

Also, last year, people willingly decided to observe Biafran day on the 30th of May. What many Nigerians don't seem to understand is the people are not observing Biafran day just because IPOB said so, Biafra holds a lot of sentimental value to the people.

Python dance only opened the eyes of many Igbos that were sitting on the fence with Biafra. They realise how much Buhari hates Igbos by deploying Soldiers to place were no lives or property was being lost but left places such as Benue, Tarab a and Kogi where his Herdsmen brothers are sacking communities and killing people daily.

I don't see anyone in the SE/SS shouting "One Nigeria" except a few greedy politicians.

I think that the 30th of May sit at home call by IPOB this year will be even more successful than last year because operation Python dance exposed the fraud in Nigeria where one person that killed nobody is tagged a terrorist but another who is killing people daily is rewarded with ranch and cattle colony.

Another reason why I think it will be successful is the way people deserted the independence celebration in the SE/SS

Buhari does not need to love or hate igbos to do the job we elected him for, go to Egypt and act this script you just wrote then come and tell me how well it ended.

Only in Nigeria everyone is allowed to misbehave without consequences because everyone can talk, igbo this, Hausa that, the sovereignty of this country was threatened by some over fed lunatics yet you expected a pat on the back?
Just thank your stars !!

5 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 6:42pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

The whole noise happened mostly when Kanu was incarcerated so his absence makes no difference, when a bush Abakiliki bike rider compares himself with the catalonians, I have nothing else to offer but smiles.

All the catalans top politicians that supported Carles Puigdemont are all in prison, Carles Puigdemont himself has absconded to Germany like Kanu to evade arrest, the little Autonomy they used to enjoy under Spain has been taken away, As we speak, Spain has assumed full control of that region, so what did the noise achieve?
Can you try this IPOB nonsense in Algeria, Egypt or Turkey and get away with it?
I dare Your Military To admit Possession Of Kanu And See Hell loose. Y Are De afraid? You Are Talking Of Him In Prison But He Was Talking And That Was Was Powered Ipob. How Did Those Nation fare During The Last Arab Uprising In Egypt And Tunisia? And To Think Of It DO You Even Hear Them Marginalising Its Own Citizens?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 6:43pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2018
Xander85:

That your darling 'one Nigeria' cannot survive the use of free speech and freedom of association and assembly by its citizens without gov't resorting to extra-judicial measures like python dance, kidnappings and murder to 'settle scores' says all there is to be said about that shithole you call a country!

They said python dance was a training excercise abi? Yet on the morning of the first day, the Fulani soldiers sent for the mission loaded their guns with live bullets, and proceeded to Mazi Kanus' sleepy village with all their heavy artillery and fire-power in tow! It must have given them a stiff bone'r and a strong high as they mowed down innocent Igbo youth in cold blood on the instructions of their oga at the top....reminding them of their fathers exploits in Biafra during the 67-70 uncivil war when they starved, raped and murdered innocent men, women and children just to maintain that shithole you call a country!

You can relocate to any country of your choice to save your "cold blood" , in Nigeria, threatening the sovereignty of this country has serious consequences, your father told you that, I suppose you will advise your kids better.

If you desperately need Biafra, Beyond the Gulf of Guinea is a vast uninhabited territory, sandfill it and call it anything you like.
Once in Nigeria, you must respect the indivisibility clause in our Constitution.

5 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 6:49pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

What I Do Know Is That South sudan Independence Was Almost Done The Moment Icc Was Through With Bashar Omar Over Human Rights abuse, Genocide, War Crimes Etc. At That Point It Seems It Wont Happen But It Did. Let Me Also Tell You 50 Years Ago There Were Only About 95 Nations Around The World But Today There Are Around 193 In Un Alone Not To Talk Of Non Un Members. No Nations Unity Is Cast In Stone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2018
asorocker:

I am not in support of ipob, my problem is a military operation where bullets are wasted on unarmed protesters while armed herdsmen are overlooked. That military operation is the most stupid and unintelligent operations who ever formulated is a big disgrace and who ever implemented is satanic and who ever supported is devilishly evil

Nobody asked you what you support besides, publicly supporting IPOB will land you in Giwa barracks just like those that support Boko Haram Terrorists, so I don't see you with any choice, don't worry about python dance, it achieved its objective, by global standards it is successful.

4 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Adiola(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2018
Yyeske:
will place a bet all I need is the life of all your family members just accept it and watch
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by kayfra: 7:04pm On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
I dare Your Military To admit Possession Of Kanu And See Hell loose. Y Are De afraid? You Are Talking Of Him In Prison But He Was Talking And That Was Was Powered Ipob. How Did Those Nation fare During The Last Arab Uprising In Egypt And Tunisia? And To Think Of It DO You Even Hear Them Marginalising Its Own Citizens?

Useless chest beating. You guys have zero shame even after the humiliation by our gallant python soldiers grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Senators In Nigeria 2018 And Their Networth►assets►mansions►cars / The Oyibo Countries Where They Take Light / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Presidency Over Failed Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.